Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Piro jumped up and ripped the gun off of Axel. "What the hell are you doing with my gun and who are yo..." He fell off the ledge as the gun came off of Axel. "Crap!" He yelled as he resprouted his wings and landed away from the ledge.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:10 pm
Axel just stared as he saw Piro land. "What the...?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm
"What you've never seen someone with wings?" Piro asked jokingly. "How bout this, i'll get rid of them. Then we can talk like normal people." He then made his wings disappear. "Better? NOW, Who are you?" He said sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:30 pm
She flew back up to the group. "If not stated earlier im Arekkusa." she said. "But what happened, youre the one who brought us here in the first place.." she added.  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:47 pm
Piro looked around the man to see the girl pop out of the floor. "What do you mean? This is my little slice of heaven right here a sorta like a sanctuary for me. Why would i bring people i don't know here?" Puzzled he sat down. "Ouch, so that's where it went." He picked up the small black orb and put it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:22 pm
"I dont know.. but not too long ago you opened up a darkness rift that led all of us into the closet of this facility.." She added, trying to stir up the memory.  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm
Piro fell back laughing. "Sorry but if i did do that, i'm not surprised. I did that the first time I found this place. Fell flat on my face when i stepped into the room." Tears started to come to his eyes. He was laughing too hard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:29 pm
She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. it happened to me too... she thought.

Dakouta went wandering around aimlessly, until she found a tall structure with people standing on it. "Hey! this might prove interesting..." She said with a semi-evil grin on her face as she prepared to look as "good" as she can. She ran up as close as she thought needed and just stared up at the people.

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 pm
Exhausted from laughing he sat up and caught his breath. "So i brought you here. Eh, doesn't ring a bell and as long as you don't cross me i don't care." He made a funny face at Arekkusa. "Oh, before i forget. The names Piro."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm
"no worries here..." she said, "Oh i kinda knew already but, hi piro."

"Hello Piro!" Dakouta yelled from below. "Couldnt help but overhear.." she added as she bowed, meaning it to be a "hello."  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Axel looked at Piro. "Even with a bit of amnesia, he's still an a**." Axel thought to himself. "Who's that?" Axel wonder as he went over to see.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Startled by someone calling his name he grabbed his scythe and jumped off the building. "Intruder, you must die." He said as he did several flips on his way down. He landed safely because of his wings and was in a fighting stance.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:02 pm
Immediately, a wall of ice appeared in front of dakouta. "Sheesh, one lowly ice manipulator is considered an intruder when you have several visitors on your roof. i see." She said with a bit of sarcasm.

Rekky flew down calmly and couldnt help but stare at this stranger. I know ive seen her somewhere... but where..?  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Piro stud up and leaned on his scythe. "Eh, you got a point there i don't even know who they are. So ice user, do we get to see your face or is as messed up as what i see now." He pressed his face against the ice sheet trying to get a better look at the girl.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:13 pm
"Haha funny." She added as a hole in the ice formed right where his face was. "That any better?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games