Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm
Alaric shrugged, "There is nothing wrong with trusting me, I like you, and I will protect you from any danger. I'm glad that you trust me so much actually..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm
Tori smirked, "Everyone says that there isn't anything wrong with trusting them." she said. Most people did say so to her. Tori leaned back in her corner. "I get tired of keeping my guard up. Plus, if you like Karissa, you won't hurt me." she explained.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Alaric sat on the bed and gave Tori a small smile, "I.. do like Karissa." He blushed and bit his lip, "I'm not telling you to trust me Tori, I'm thanking you for giving me the chance to earn it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm
Tori allowed herself to relax a bit. She hadn't ever given anyone a chance, but Karissa had never had such strong feelings for anyone. "Good, cause if you told me to I wouldn't." she said. She sighed, "I've tried to request a new shrink. One who understands what is at stake here, but they never get back to me." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm
Alaric shrugged, "Maybe they think you are just paranoid." He looked at the door and smiled widely, "What if I taught you how to protect yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:50 pm
Tori's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No. I don't want to know things like that." she said. "He knows things like that. I don't want anything to do with that." she told him frantically. "No." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm
Alaric blanched, "I'm sorry, I was only suggesting, I'm not going to force you to." He slid off of the bed and knelt next to her, "Please, calm down. I didn't know that you didn't want to." He held out a hand to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 am
Tori shut her eyes and whispered to herself for several moments before she calmed down. She opened her eyes and looked at Alaric. "I don't fight. I run and cover my tracks, and I try to be sure that things are safe for when I can't control our actions." she explained. "Some of the others would fight, even if in different ways. Fighting only makes it worse. It is best to endure and then flee." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am
Alaric let his hand fall and sat on the floor in front of Tori, "I can see how you would think that. I run when I know I can get out without a fight, but sometimes, you can't help it. Like when I was... never mind. Do you mind if I sit with you? Or at least hold your hand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 am
Tori held out her hand. "That's fine." she sat quietly for a moment, then she looked at Alaric, "Do you miss Karissa when she's gone?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am
Alaric nodded, "A little, but I don't want to make any part of you feel unwanted, you are the same person, regardless of who is driving." He moved so that he was sitting with his back against the wall with their hands between them. "And it's easy to talk to you. I'm not worried about making a fool of myself for some reason..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 am
Tori laughed, "I think you'd feel a little differently if you were spending time with Kelly. She's got an attitude." she said. She smiled softly at Alaric, "I think it is easy to talk to me because I have no room to judge anyone." she said softly. "I live in constant fear, and because of that I don't have time to make opinions of others."

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 am
Alaric smiled, "I don't think so, If I am meant to love you, then I will click with Kelly too somehow." He squeezed her hand lightly, "You can let go of your fear when I'm around, if only a little bit, what is your opinion of me anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 am
Tori looked down at her feet, feeling her cheeks flush. "You seem like a good person to me." she said, carefully, "But I think that my opinion is biased by Karissa's feelings." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am
Alaric smiled and blushed, "She feels that strongly for me?" He smiled at her and brushed the back of a finger across her cheek, "You are beautiful Tori." He leaned against the wall, "I wonder why she likes such a socially clumsy person..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff