Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:30 pm
((Holy crap, what happened? I might have a bruised knuckle or two by Monday... But I'm not sure...))

Xavier watched her work, having finished his only moments before, finding peace in watching Rina. Pushing the thoughts aside, not wanting to get caught staring at her again, Xavier started on the other work of his other group members who were trying desperately to get his attention. Why wouldn't they learn that he wasn't interested in them?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:14 am
((I had a cement pot fall on my hand at an angle and it broke the fingers. Why? Getting into a fight?))

One of the girls slowly slid her hand closer to his before holding it. "We should hang out some time." she said, intertwining her fingers with his as she smiled. Rina ignored the little scene, not wanting to get caught up in it.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 am
((Yeah, same girl as last time, she just doesn't learn.. I'm really getting tired of her crap, and she needs to learn to quit saying s**t about people.))

Xavier's eye twitched as the girl did this and he slowly turned to look at her, a glare sent in her way. "Sorry, I'm gay." He told her in a feminine voice before slowly removing his hand from hers, then wrapping his arm around Rina. "Rina here is my best friend.." He told the girl, waiting for a reaction. Xavier knew that his statement would bring trouble, but it was a way of getting the girl to back off-hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 am
((I hate when people don't learn after the first couple times...it sucks))

The girl sat there in shock for a few seconds before pulling her hand away and going back over to her group of friends. They would find out soon enough if it was true or not but for now the girl just wanted to stay away. Rina laughed a little, hearing what he said. When he put his arm around her, she looked up at him, guessing he wanted her to play along. "Having fun with this?" she whispered.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:55 am
((I'll get her good this time.. We were at someone's party Friday, she dumped water down my shirt, spit water at me, threw stuff at me, then when I got home, she'd cussed me out on myspace. She hadn't had the guts to say s**t to my face. :]))

Xavier just chuckled, releasing Rina and looking over at her with an innocent smile. "Enjoying what?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper, then he smiled, looking over at her. "RINA!!!! I KNOW MY BOYFRIEND IS HOT, BUT HE'S MINE!" He yelled as the girl came back, looking mad. He turned, pretending to be nervous as everyone turned to look at him, the girl turned pale and walked the other way, probably trying to stiffle her laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 am
(( Why does she hate you? I hope you win))

Rina bit her lip trying so hard not to laugh. "Alright, Alright." she said before coughing once, trying to pull this whole thing off. "I get it, he's yours, I just had to say that he's hot." she raised her hands up in defeat. "But you two do make a good couple, considering both of you are pretty attractive guys." she hadn't meant to say the last sentence...it just slipped out. Putting her hands down she looked abck up at the board..maybe he wouldn't hear what she had said.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:03 pm
Xavier looked at her disapprovingly before taking her hand and smacking it like an adult would do to a child. "Bad Rina. I told you to keep your eyes off of him. He's corrupting your mind and you know it, next thing, he's going to be haunting your mind each night." He told her, still holding that feminine voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:21 pm
"How do you know he's not corrupting your mind?" she asked him, tilting her head a little bit. This image of Xavier was pretty close to making her laugh, but she was doing her best to not laugh. "Maybe you're the one that's haunting my mind." she said shrugging. A few students were looking over at Xavier, wondering why he had suddenly changed.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 pm
"Well, you know you like the fact that I'm always on your mind. Maybe one of these days I'd be glad to go bisexual for you and show you a good time, otherwise, keep dreaming girlie." Xavier teased, giving her a wink along with blowing her a kiss. He knew that she was having trouble not laughing at him, but the way he was acting and talking, he didn't exactly blame her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:21 pm
She laughed a little. "We'll see what happens." she smiled as a few of the girls looked like they were about to explode. She was getting the attention they wanted.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm
Xavier set forth to his work again, stifling the laughter that threatened to leave his mouth. He couldn't help it, he had just dug his own grave, though it didn't matter to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Finishing the writing part of the assignment, she was glad that class was almost over, just a few more seconds. Rina glanced over at him, just to see if he was going to burst out laughing anytime soon.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 am
As Rina looked over at him, probably trying to see if he'd laugh at the major stunt that he pulled off, Xavier crossed his eyes, scrunched his nose, and stuck his tongue out at her. After he was done with his childish moment, he smirked and shook his head, smirking as he looked at her innocently. "Hopefully they let the blonde get to them so that I don't have to tell them that I'm not gay... Though they'll never accept the fact that I wouldn't be interested in them... Ever..." He mused, smiling at her then poking her. He grabbed his stuff and waited for the bell to ring, turning in his group's assignment then walking back to the seat, knowing that the teacher would know who worked, despite the stuff he did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 pm
She laughed a little at his childish moment. "Why don't you just..." she stopped...realizing what she was about to say. Looking away and back at the board for a few seconds. "By the way, my answer is yes." she said just as the bell rang. "I'll see you later." Rina picked up her things, not waiting for him to react. Walking out into the hallway, she was glad that she had one more class before school ended for today. Entering the classroom, she sat down in her usual spot.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Xavier's eyes widened at her answer and he silently pumped his fist into the air, watching her go. Now she was his, and no one else's, now he didn't have to worry as much. He smiled, cheerily going to his next class, ignoring the girls who were staring at him as if he had just crushed their hearts.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff