Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 am
Haha, I don't mind beards but I hate that stubbly in between phase.

My BF and his friends wanted a bet to see who could go without shaving for the longest...I offered to pay him to shave. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 am
If, in the event there was some sort of mental block regarding attraction to men coming from my dysphoria, I suddenly discover bisexuality in me, I wonder if I would end up liking beards/goatees/etc.

I don't find them aesthetically pleasing, that's for sure. sweatdrop  

Recursive Paradox

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:52 am
I was never much of a one for facial hair, but I love it when my hubby goes 1-2 days with out shaving, he gets the nicest gotee, and it feels really good in "certian" places. It also helps that the mustach portion is rather soft, so it's not all scratchy when kissing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm
I almost disowned Isakane when he cut his hair short, and again when he was clean shaven.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 am
I like my hair long, or fairly short.
I've been told I'm explicitly not allowed to shave my head ever again.
As for facial hair, it runs the gamut for me, all the way from clean shaven to a full beard. With many stops in the middle, most often, but not limited to the Jawline beard (with or without mustache), Sideburns, Mustache (with just the hint of handle bars), and Soul Patch, to the Goatee and Soul Patch.
I tend to mix it up every month or two.
As for hair, it really depends on my mood, I've let it grow long several times now, but it often becomes very annoying in the middle phases, when it digs into the back of my neck when I sleep.
I most often keep it parted in the middle, as most of pics atest.
The one thing that doesn't change is that it is always natural colour, no dies or highlights or the like for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:59 am
I used to have an interesting little partial goatee before I lasered off my facial hair and estrogen'o'fied my body. *grin* Think soul patch extended down onto the chin and a little further (so the person had a bit of a tuft). Before that it was a full tilt goatee, occasionally with mustache and most of the time without.

I had long hair back when I had the extended soul patch and short hair with the fuller goatee.

Apparently I made a cute guy and make a cute girl. Some people were very sad when I transitioned. Skinny boys with small amounts of facial hair and red curly hair are I guess a commodity? o_O

I'm still not quite sure why people think I'm attractive now as a girl. I'm still struggling to see that attractiveness beneath all my emotional baggage and self esteem issues. At least I comprehend the cause, right? Instead of claiming objectively that I'm ugly like I used to? sweatdrop  

Recursive Paradox

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:18 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:46 pm
Recursive Paradox
I'm still not quite sure why people think I'm attractive now as a girl. I'm still struggling to see that attractiveness beneath all my emotional baggage and self esteem issues. At least I comprehend the cause, right? Instead of claiming objectively that I'm ugly like I used to? sweatdrop

You have a pretty smile, very beautiful blue eyes, good skin, and lovely lovely color hair - curly is plus smile . And since it's au naturale, it's even better, cause it's all you.

And, I think curly hair on boys is the most adorable thing ever. It's one of the many reasons I was attracted to Corey. smile Speaking of which, he's trying to grow his hair long again like in High School - back then it was longer than mine even. He likes to donate his hair to locks of love, mainly for little boys, so if they ask, they'll know they got boy hair and not girl's hair.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 am
Taliah
Recursive Paradox

You have a pretty smile, very beautiful blue eyes, good skin, and lovely lovely color hair - curly is plus smile . And since it's au naturale, it's even better, cause it's all you.

Thank you. I guess what I need to do is to try to concentrate on things like that. Things that are definably good and cute and not concentrate on the things that bother me about myself. Like my facial shape, my yellowish teeth, my weight and shape and the dysphoria inducing facial hair that shows up every two days (or whatever is left from the laser burning it gone)

Unfortunately I have a lot of things to be insecure about. x_x

Quote:
And, I think curly hair on boys is the most adorable thing ever.

I was quite the curly red head. Girls used to ask permission to play with my hair every week at the community college. I was kind of a commodity. *laughs* They'll be so sad when they find out I'm a girl now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am
Recursive Paradox

Thank you. I guess what I need to do is to try to concentrate on things like that.

Welcome ^_^

Quote:
my facial shape, my yellowish teeth, my weight and shape and the dysphoria inducing facial hair that shows up every two days (or whatever is left from the laser burning it gone)

Thing about this is, it is all just a matter of will and dedication. Trip to the dentist will whiten your teeth nicely (it's something I need to do as well sweatdrop ), manage your time well and you can get to an exercise schedule and get to a weight you are satisfied and comfortable with, and certain surgeries can help the others. I totally understand that it can be disheartening, but, if it's a small comfort, I'm cheering for you, and you can so do this. ^_^

Quote:
I was quite the curly red head. Girls used to ask permission to play with my hair every week at the community college. I was kind of a commodity. *laughs* They'll be so sad when they find out I'm a girl now.

Certain people have a strange fascination with curly red hair. You'll be hawt stuff to either gender. Though I'd try to get used to "carpet matching the drapes" comments if you haven't had to already.
xd I was too blonde to get that comment when I first heard it. I really thought they were asking about our house's curtains and floors... /shame.  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:56 am
Taliah
Thing about this is, it is all just a matter of will and dedication. Trip to the dentist will whiten your teeth nicely (it's something I need to do as well sweatdrop ), manage your time well and you can get to an exercise schedule and get to a weight you are satisfied and comfortable with, and certain surgeries can help the others. I totally understand that it can be disheartening, but, if it's a small comfort, I'm cheering for you, and you can so do this. ^_^

Yay! Thank you. The dentist thing might have to wait until I get better insurance but I definitely want to do that. And as soon as me and Error get the move stuff done we can start using the exercise machines again and I can slim myself.

To a certain extent I think part of it is that my breasts are a little bit smaller than one would expect for my frame, so it makes my stomach look bigger by comparison, but I would like to be slim and such, because.... bathing suit season o_o

I have this cute little teal thing with a black heart on it! It's really flattering but the bottom part is a little too small (especially for someone who doesn't want a bikini wax x_x) so I'll prolly buy a close to matching guys shorts bottom and wear that with the bikini top like the sexy badass tomboy I am. *laughs*

But yeah, hormones are slowly making my boobs get bigger so eventually the squishy belly won't be an issue because I'll be more proportional.

Quote:
Certain people have a strange fascination with curly red hair. You'll be hawt stuff to either gender. Though I'd try to get used to "carpet matching the drapes" comments if you haven't had to already.

I get it a lot now. x_x

You're right though, a lot of guys have been hitting on me or checking me out lately. And when I went to Equality and Justice day in my state capitol to get GENDA passed (the non discrimination act for TG folk) I got hit on and checked out by a ton of lesbians too. *griiiiin* I guess redheads are enjoyed by all sexes?

The funny part is no one seems to have a clue I was born a guy anymore. Even a bunch of trans folk at the conference didn't know until I said something. o_O

Quote:
xd I was too blonde to get that comment when I first heard it. I really thought they were asking about our house's curtains and floors... /shame.

Hehehehe, you're adorable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 pm
Recursive Paradox

To a certain extent I think part of it is that my breasts are a little bit smaller than one would expect for my frame, so it makes my stomach look bigger by comparison, but I would like to be slim and such, because.... bathing suit season o_o

Yeah, proportions can make bodies look strange, that's for certain. My butt is one. I have fairly small boobs, but a big butt. I had a black manager (who was hilarious) when I worked at Burger King, who asked me several times if I had black somewhere in my family tree. Apparently it was something he wondered about often.

Quote:
I have this cute little teal thing with a black heart on it! It's really flattering but the bottom part is a little too small (especially for someone who doesn't want a bikini wax x_x) so I'll prolly buy a close to matching guys shorts bottom and wear that with the bikini top like the sexy badass tomboy I am. *laughs*

Lots of girls are starting to do that actually. It looks cute either way, which is a nice freedom girls have.

Quote:
I get it a lot now. x_x

lol, doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
You're right though, a lot of guys have been hitting on me or checking me out lately. And when I went to Equality and Justice day in my state capitol to get GENDA passed (the non discrimination act for TG folk) I got hit on and checked out by a ton of lesbians too. *griiiiin* I guess redheads are enjoyed by all sexes?

I'd suppose so. Apparently all red-heads are fiery-tempered, sexy, and good in bed or something. lol

Quote:
The funny part is no one seems to have a clue I was born a guy anymore. Even a bunch of trans folk at the conference didn't know until I said something. o_O

Yay progress ^_^

Quote:
Hehehehe, you're adorable.

Sheltered is more the word lol  

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Here're some pictures from when my fiancé proposed on top of the Duquesne Incline :links 'cause they're kind of big).

And here's a picture of my boy after our engagement party.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm
i'm convinced i'm the youngest one here.

i never thought i'd get self-conscious on the intarwebs
>>;

aoijea23487

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:56 pm
Taliah
I had a black manager (who was hilarious) when I worked at Burger King, who asked me several times if I had black somewhere in my family tree. Apparently it was something he wondered about often.

*snort giggle*

Quote:

Lots of girls are starting to do that actually. It looks cute either way, which is a nice freedom girls have.

Yeah, I used to get a lot of guff from people for wearing toe socks and my hair up cutely back when I was perceived as a guy. Now everyone just takes what I do as normal. So that's rather freeing. I never really realized how much more girls are freed up in gender expression than guys until long after I transitioned and became very female looking.

Quote:
I'd suppose so. Apparently all red-heads are fiery-tempered, sexy, and good in bed or something. lol

Well I can confirm the first one, everyone insists the second is true and the third you'll just have to ask Error about. >.>

Quote:
Sheltered is more the word lol

Most adorable way I've seen sheltered show. *griiiin*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games