Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:00 pm
(thats fine with me cuz im recovering so i dont have much to post anyway.....exept check out my role playing Rp the good, the bad, and the cats....its awsome)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:05 pm
NitroScorpio
Justine ran out of the nurse's office to catch up with Jasmine hoping that she wasn't in trouble with the teacher anymore.

Tasha folded her arms and stared hard at Justine, "Headmaster's office. Now...you're going to explain what you did. She can punish you anyway she wants." She pulled out her Butterfree's pokeball and she appeared. "Butterfree will make sure you go to her office."

(THANK YOU!!!! I'm so glad you made that rule.)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 pm
((Anyone in here like InuYasha or Fruits Basket? If so, look at these videos. No, I didn't create them, but they're cute. whee The InuYasha one is cutest, though 3nodding Tell me your opinion! blaugh

Fruits Basket: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUw8w7k1wuo

InuYasha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAxtQQaNUQM ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:09 pm
((Anytime, Crystalstar 3nodding ))  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 pm
(KAWAII!!!! (Cute))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 pm
((Thanks for watching. Man, don't you wish they would make a full movie of those? whee What was your fave?))  

LeonWavreon

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Crystalstar_leader
NitroScorpio
Justine ran out of the nurse's office to catch up with Jasmine hoping that she wasn't in trouble with the teacher anymore.

Tasha folded her arms and stared hard at Justine, "Headmaster's office. Now...you're going to explain what you did. She can punish you anyway she wants." She pulled out her Butterfree's pokeball and she appeared. "Butterfree will make sure you go to her office."

(THANK YOU!!!! I'm so glad you made that rule.)

Justine sighed. "Well c'mon Quilly it's time for us to meet the Headmaster..." "Cynda.." Great... Justine then made her way towards the headmaster's office with Quilly on her shoulder and Butterfree following close behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm
(That would be awesome! I like Inu Yasha one best mad D  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm
((Yes! Welcome to the Dar- *Cough* I mean, welcome to the InuYasha side! We have cookies and bacon!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:49 pm
(check out my Rp good, bad cats!!! please the good guys are completely outnumbered we need more requites!)  

Currently Dead Account

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:50 pm
(If you were going to say the dark side...just ask Patchstar...i'm married to the dark side. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:50 pm
Someone knocked on Ms. Chiyemi's office door. "Come in," she called to whoever it was.  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:51 pm
((Oh, okiez. Just making a joke. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm
((Fallen wish stardust, if I join your roleplay, will you look at the videos and comment on which is your fave? And Nitro Scorpio, you need to look at the videos too!))  

LeonWavreon

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm
(lol i know biggrin And just to tell you we do have candy and bacon. Also we have cookies and anything else you can think of...also we're sparkly mad D (look on my profile i have something that pertains to that))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games