Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 pm
(XD it's the tug train!)
Redpine heard foot-steps and looked up. "Ah . . ." Redpine knew these two-leggers weren't normal since they still had their cat looks. "what clan are you two from?"
Cinderstar started to snore.

Badgerkit hopped on his back foot to keep himself from being tripped up. "I can walk! I can walk!" Badgerkit huffed almost loosing his balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm
((I know right? cool ))

Aurican stopped after a while in front of a small restaurant and looked back.

"Good, looks like the crowd didn't follow. Of all the things... can you believe what they said?!" he said, looking down at Kindlestar.

Kindlestar tilted her head curiously. "I didn't understand what they were saying... I don't know what a boyfreck is..." she said.

Suddenly, a someone opened the door of the twoleg nest next to them and a nice smell came out of it. "What is that?" she asked him, sniffing.

Dawnlight looked at Redpine up and down and huffed. "My name is Dawnlight from FireClan. I think we saw each other earlier... when you still looked a bit... normal," he said, pointing at his own ears.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 pm
(>.<)
Badgerkit started to drool.
Redpine stuck out his hand and hit it with a fist. "That's right! I saw you at the gathering! Ah! Still much of a queen as ever i see . ." Redpine grinned at Emptykit. "I've talked with Duskwind" Redpine finished "so what can we do for ya?"
Emptykit covered her mouth trying not to laugh. i like him . . Emptykit thought snickering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 am
Aurican sighed. "Well, we could eat here... but the same rule applies. No saying anything about the place until we get out," he said, looking down at them both.

Kindlestar saw Badgerkit drooling and giggled. "Sure thing," she said, patting Badgerkit on the head.

Dawnlight snarled and aimed a blow for Redpine's face.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:26 pm
Badgerkit tried to purr, but it came out as a gurgle.
Redpine ducked allowing the blow to fly over his head. "That doesn't answer my question." Redpine grinned.
Cinderstar let out a long sigh "quiet" she mumbled.

Emptykit trotted over and squatted down next to Cinderstar. "Dawnlight! Her ears are gone too!" Emptykit then got a better look at Redpine. "And so are his!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm
"Don't you think I noticed that you mouse brain?!" Dawnlight yelled, bonking Emptykit on the head. "Kindlestar has the same condition," he said, turning to Cinderstar. "She was almost torn to pieces worried before we left... StarClan knows what she is suffering through right now..."

"Nya! And what is this?" Kindlestar asked Aurican, waving the knife in front of his face.

"Careful with that!!! That is a knife, and you use that to cut meat into edible slices. I will teach you how to use it once we order. Can you even read the menu?"  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm
"aww what a cute little boy!" A woman whispered at the other table.
Badgerkit felt a vein twitch. His ears pinned down. "They . . keep . . talking about me!" Badgerkit growled (in a human'ish way) to Kindlestar through clenched teeth.
Cinderstar snorted, then slowly started to open her eyes. "I said . . ." she in-hailed slowly. "I"M TRYING TO SLEEP YOU MOUSE-BRAINED KITS!!!" Cinderstar leaped up and hit everyone on the head.
~~~~~
Cinderstar sat down hard "so this happened to Kindlestar too huh?" Cinderstar brushed her orange hair out of her face. "It seems we have a time limit to solving all of this . ."
~~
Emptykit held her head, eyes watering. "what's wrong with all of you!?!" she whispered painfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 am
Kindlestar giggled a little at the discomfort Badgerkit was showing and patted him on the head.

"That's cause you are," she told him, smiling down at him.

She then turned to see the menu and saw a lot of pictures and words in them. Somehow, she knew what the words meant.

How can I understand this? Am I turning more human? No... Badgerkit can probably understand these as well...

Aurican snorted at the look on Badgerkit's face and grinned.

"You're not use to getting a lot of attention, are you?"

Dawnlight, massaged his head, grateful to feel his ears still there.

"Well, do you at least know the purpose behind this?" he asked her in his usual growl.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 pm
Badgerkit felt another vein bulge. "I wasn't talking to you Mouse-brain" He grumbled. His ear itched, he started to reach his leg up to scratch it.
Cinderstar stared hard in thought at her feet. "Well so far i've concluded that it must have all started at the last gathering, do you remember how the moon turned purple? I think this might be connected with that."
(haha, now node you head yes like you know exactly what i'm talking about >.<)
(so i'm thinking that this could go two ways, we can go realistic like some sort of science experiment gone wrong, or un-realistic there was magic involved. I'm leaning towards science experiment gone wrong. . . )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm
((Hmmm, I suppose it really could go either way. But how do you explain the moon being purple by science? eek I am however turning her more and more human by the second. Notice how she said human instead of twoleg? pirate ))

Kindlestar gave a small glare at Badgerkit. "Badgerkit, behave. He was nice enough to show hospitality. He is taking us out to eat and giving us his house for a while," she scolded him. She was afraid of sounding too harsh however so she patted him between the ears. "Just try to get along?"

Aurican blinked and looked at the menu. "Well, this is really just a fancy hamburger joint really... You can get pasta and stuff too, some steaks... not that you understand a word I am saying..." he muttered, mostly to himself.

Dawnlight scratched his head. "Oh yeah... I remember... I thought it was just the clouds or something... But wait... Emptykit wasn't at the last Gathering, so how could it have affected her?" he asked, his head tilting slightly.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm
(well if it's science, it would be because something exploded and stuff got sent into the air, from da cats view the moon would be purple ^.^)
(XD)
Badgerkit touched his foot to his ear and started to scratch with his toe nails. Some people at the other table muttered disapprovingly. Badgerkit flicked his eyes in their direction, then slowly lowered his foot. "jees, what now?" Badgerkit then blinked. Their voices weren't as loud as before. "huh?" Badgerkit reached his hand up to rumble underneath his hair. His black ears were gone. "Fox-dung!" Badgerkit in-hailed.
Emptykit blinked and looked up at Dawnlight. "no i did see it! everyone at the nursery saw it! Me and Badgerkit wanted to investigate, but mother wouldn't let us. . " Emptykit was recalling the moment where she heard Badgerkit gasp. The moon was defiantly purple.
Cinderstar nodded. "Well anyway thats what i thought. Me and Redpine were just looking for the spot where i woke up. A lot of cats from the different clans had woken up there, i haven't thought of a reason why you changed in different spots though . . " Cinderstar lightly traced a finger along the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm
(whoops, i meant Redpine and I, although cats probably don't know proper grammar XD)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm
((Lol. But you is turning more human, you should by now. twisted ))

Kindlestar looked at Badgerkit and sighed. "I wonder how Dawnlight and Emptykit are doing... do you think that they found Cinderstar and the others?" she asked, her appetite leaving.

"As stubborn as that guy was, I'm sure they will," Aurican said in a reassuring voice.

Dawnlight scratched his head. "Maybe it affected more than one place? I mean, the moon does touch everywhere with it's light..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 pm
(Ah! but of course ninja )
Badgerkit lowered his hand, it was slightly shaking. my head fur is long enough to hide the fact that their gone . . it'll only make Kindlestar worry if i tell her . . "Y-ya that Dawnlight sure is stubborn!" Badgerkit laughed a little to loudly. "Uh, so what's the hamber-what ever?" Badgerkit stuttered turning to Aurican.
Cinderstar nodded again. She in-hailed, then leaped up with surprising speed. "Ok, I'm good, lets get moving again!" Cinderstar turned and started jogging in the direction she was heading previously.
Redpine sighed, he put and hand on Dawnlight's shoulder, leaning close so only he could hear. "I'm worried about her Dawnlight, she's pushing herself to hard." Redpine flicked his eyes in the direction Cinderstar was going. "When the time comes i might need your help, she's awfully stubborn when it comes to these things." Redpine took his hand off Dawnlight's shoulder.
Emptykit sat frozen on the ground. Her face emotionless. i-i-i-i f-felt them d-d-disappear . . . "eh?" Emptykit twitched.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 am
Kindlestar took the menu and read the area with the kids section for hamburgers. "It says here that they have cheese, lettuce, and tomato for the regular one..." she read, blinking down as she looked at the pictures next to it.

Aurican blinked at her and opened his mouth. "You can read?"

Dawnlight snarled. "As long as it helps Kindlestar, then I'm with you." His ears perked up as he heard Emptykit whine. "What now you worthless scrap of fur?"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games