Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Announcements Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:52 pm
Nexon America: An Exclusive ION Interview with Director Min Kim

(article link: http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/3426 cool

By Cody ?Micajah? Bye, Managing Editor

At the ION Games Conference, it?s easy to rub shoulders with the big-wigs in the MMOG industry. However, few are as easy to talk to or as honest as Nexon America?s Min Kim, the current director of game operations for the phenomenally profitable company. After returning from one of his various appointments over the week, Min sat down with me for a quick chat about the plans for Nexon America over the next year.

Since our coverage of Mabinogi has been fairly extensive over the past three months, I wanted to make sure that Ten Ton Hammer wasn?t ignoring any other games that Nexon America was working on. Surprisingly, Kim had a bevy of subjects that he wanted to talk about, including several new projects.

?We have two new games coming out,? Min Kim explained. ?And they?re coming out really soon. One of the games will be our first MMO out of our Vancouver studio, so we?re really excited about it. My litmus test for whether a game is good or not is if our employees play the game around the office, and using that as a judge, I?m thinking that our Vancouver game is going to do really well.?

However, Kim couldn?t really discuss the project coming out of Vancouver at the ION Conference. Instead, Kim turned to a game that we could chat about which was Combat Arms, an online first person shooter with its own particular style. When asked about the game, and its relationship to MMOGs, Kim gave a fairly detailed explanation of the product and where they?re aiming with it.

?It?s not an MMOFPS,? he stated. ?It?s more of an online FPS. It?s not like Huxley. We?re really hopeful for the game over here [North America], because the market is really saturated over in Korea. We?re going to be making tweaks to it before release, but our QA team is really excited about this game.?

When I asked how Combat Arms will fare against the games that have already gone to market in North America, he was very confident about the future of the title. ?It?s going to kick a**,? Kim stated. ?It was made later than those previous games, so it?s going to look and play better. With online FPS games, you really want good graphics ,but you can?t push the envelope too much. While this will definitely be above everyone else, it won?t push machines too hard.?

But what about the standard shooter market? In my mind, I couldn?t help but pit anything that Nexon produced in the FPS realm against other North American titles like Crysis or Team Fortress 2, and I asked Kim about where he saw Combat Arms falling in that category.

?I don?t think someone playing Team Fortress 2 will come to this game and say that it?s the only thing they?ll play,? Kim said. ?But I do think everyone else playing America?s Army, Soldier Front, and War Rock; this will probably be their best option.?

While the new games are great to hear about from a first hand source, Nexon America has a whole slew of other games already pushed to market, and Kim was definitely interested in talking those over as well. With the vast number of customers Nexon is pulling from the North American MMOG market, one of my initial questions about the rest of Kim?s games focused on their demographics and whether they followed the standard MMOG ratios.

?We?re doing a research study right now to try and find out exactly who our customers are because a lot of them aren?t traditional MMO players,? Kim said. ?Some of them don?t even own a console; they don?t play games besides the one game they do play, which could be MapleStory. We really just want to know what?s going on.?

But MapleStory isn?t the only incredibly popular game in Nexon?s pocket. Kim wanted to make sure we talked about every massively multiplayer online game, especially any title that hasn?t been widely covered by the general press.

?One of our other games, Audition, is doing really well right now,? Kim added. ?Music licensing, up to this point, has been pretty tough, but we?re at a point now where we can get pretty much any songs we want. We?ve gotten Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Lifehouse, and all these major guys on board.?

Before he could continue, I wanted to make sure I had a clear picture of how Audition played. I had always assumed Audition played like Dance Dance Revolution using a keyboard, but that turned out to be an incorrect assumption. ?It?s really not,? Kim corrected. ?You get a whole bunch of arrow combinations, you finish them, and then the beat bar goes and you have to time the beat to it. The space bar is rhythm based, but all the arrow keys are just sequences that you?re trying to get through in a certain amount of time.?

As Kim and I chatted, he explained that the demographics for the game were incredibly different from the normal MMO ratio. ?It?s like 60%-70% girls,? Kim said. ?If you check out the MySpace page, you?ll notice that it?s all girls. I think other gamers would definitely be interested in checking out the title because there?s such a huge demographic of women for the game. In Korea, people play Audition to meet other people, and it?s something we?d really like to establish in North America.?

Finally, I asked Kim about the business model that Audition runs on. Apparently, Audition is just like any other item-based free-to-play game with one exception; all of the items in Audition are vanity items. None of them have any influence on the actual gameplay.

?Most people that don?t get the MMO business or only work with one product, all they keep talking about is vanity items,? Kim said. ?And I just can?t help but think that the person doesn?t know what they?re talking about, because every game is very different. It depends on what the goal is of the game, right? If you look at MapleStory, one of our best selling items is our ?2x XP? card. For some players, gaining levels is one of the most important things they can do in the game. For other players, it?s buying pets.?

?In Audition, vanity items are the key, because who cares about how high your level is in the game?? Kim continued. ?It?s all about this social competition. That?s why so many people buy these vanity items.?

My next question focused on Nexon?s most popular game in Korea, KartRider. Although Kim couldn?t go into details on when the game was going to be officially launched in the US, he did mention that the game was still being tweaked for the North American audience and that we would have more details on the game soon.

?It?s our biggest property, so we?re trying to do it right,? Kim explained.

At that, Kim and I both looked at our watches and realized that we were running late for other appointments. However, be on the lookout over the next couple weeks for more information from the Nexon America developers. We know that our readers are interested in the popular trends in North American gaming, and we?d be remiss not to keep a tight watch on Nexon?s progress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:54 pm
MapleStory: An Exclusive Demonstration of the MapleStory iTCG

(article link: http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/34617)

By Cody ?Micajah? Bye, Managing Editor

Without a doubt, the MapleStory MMOG is one of the most popular and profitable online games on the planet. Time and time again, industry journalists have been amazed at the awe-inspiring numbers that MapleStory produces, and the company is always on the lookout for new and innovative ideas to increase the popularity of their games. From Target gift cards to hilarious commercials, Nexon America is willing to pull out all the stops in an effort to attain the attention of MMO gamers.

When the MapleStory iTCG emerged from the Wizards of the Coast development studios last November, I knew I had to investigate what this latest product was all about. Just over a week ago, I had the opportunity to visit the Wizards of the Coast development studios in Washington State, and I got a first hand look at the MapleStoryiTCG.

MapleStory is one of the most popular MMOGs in the world.

My tour guide for my introduction to the game was Henry Stern, Sr. Game Developer / Designer for the Research and Development sector of WotC. The MapleStory iTCG is currently on its third expansion, with each expansion numbering around 60-80 cards apiece. The most recent release, which just debuted in May, is named P3TS and focuses on the use of pet cards in the iTCG.

So what's the "i" stand for you might ask? That was the first question I asked when Henry told me that that was the name of his product. "We really left that up to people's own interpretation,? Henry answered. ?You really never see the 'i' defined anywhere, but it means a lot of things to a lot of different people. Integrative, Internet, Item Code...."

Perhaps one of the biggest differences between the MapleStory iTCG and other trading card games is the number of item codes that are available to players as the open up their card packs. It was perhaps the biggest selling point I received from Henry concerning the MapleStory iTCG, aside from the game's unique play mechanics.

"We really wanted to take the item code process to the next level by making it really integrated," Henry continued. ?Virtual prizes aren?t just vanity items. First of all, there?s a lot more item codes available through our product then you might see in traditional offerings. Not only that, but they also actually impact the player?s game. There are different prize categories involved – pets, consumables, and quest starters – and involvement with other NPCs in the game that help you generate even better prizes.?

?For example, in the World of Warcraft TCG, you?ll have to go through a box of boosters to get a mount,? Henry said. ?All the mount does though is look different than your other mounts. However, with our card game every single pack has a code card in it. Each of the codes we have actually is going to help you become more powerful in the game."

As I busted open my first pack of the MapleStory iTCG card game, I did a quick analysis with my eyes. Apparently I had received several commons and uncommons, but the items that caught my eye the most were the foil card and the two code cards I?d received in the deck.

?Currently every single card in the set comes in a standard version and a coded version and a foil version,? Henry added. ?There are lots of different levels, currently. But in basic terms, you get a least one code card in every single pack. You?ve gotten two, but you could get up to nine. It?s not that infrequent that you get multiple codes in a pack.?

?Some of the items you can type in off of our code cards are selling for millions of Mesos (Editor?s Note: The in-game currency.) in MapleStory,? Henry continued. ?Nexon has been pretty good to us in supporting our goals and the having desirable stuff in the game.?

As Henry was explaining this portion of the game to me, I was able to view a list of all the items that are available in each of the different MapleStory sets. He was definitely telling the truth, each of the items that a player can turn in via the TCG has a fairly high in-game value. But I also noticed that there were particular differences to each of the item sets.

?With trading card games, we change the theme every set,? Henry noted. ?We really try to match our virtual prizes to the theme of whatever set that we?re pulling from. Since our last set focused on pets – and we know pets are extremely popular with MMO players – we centered most of the virtual prize offerings in the last set around pets as well. There?s a lot of integration on a number of levels that we think appeals to trading card game players as well as MMO players.?

?And for those collectors out there, all of the MapleStory cards are done by actual Nexon artists,? Henry noted. ?The card game is really one of the only places that you?d be able to find this real, hand-drawn MapleStory art. Fans of the MMO are always eager to nab these cards simply to have a collectable piece of the game that they can own. ?

A depiction of a character card from the MapleStory iTCG tutorial.

Of course, nothing was more important than actually getting a chance to sit down and play through a quick session of the MapleStory iTCG with Henry. Just like Magic: The Gathering or the World of Warcraft TCG, you initially begin the MapleStory game by creating a deck and selecting a character that you want to play. There are four different character classes you can choose from that are synchronized with the four classes from the MMOG: Bowman, Magician, Thief, and Warrior. Once you?ve selected your class, the goal is to typically construct your deck around that particular class, or a combination of two of the listed classes. Any more than that, and the game would start to become almost unplayable.

While the previous paragraph may sound like the initial set-up period for any TCG, the MapleStory game has a few unique nuances that really set it apart from Wizards? previous products and any other MMO TCG that?s on the market right now. Henry made sure to point out the biggest difference to me as we played.

?The main thing that?s different about MapleStory iTCG is that every turn you ?level up? your character,? Henry said, taking a card from his hand as he said this. ?You put a card from your hand underneath the character, which increases his level.? As we continued playing, the cards that you?d ?level up? your character with count towards your character?s overall level, boosting him from 10 to 20 to 30 and so on.

According to Henry, each time a character levels up they gain 20 hit points to add to their hit point total. On top of that, each of the character cards also has a list of character actions that they can perform once their character attains a particular level. Take the displayed Warrior character for example, once he attains level 10 and has at least one Warrior card underneath him, he can perform a ?Bash? action against another character or monster.

Along with the character actions listed, each of the cards in the game also has their own ?level up? text underneath their standard card game text. As these actions pile up, the players? turns continue to get longer and longer until one of the players succeeds in lowering their opponents hit points to zero. This is made possible by either hurting an opposing player with character actions, or they?d need to unleash enough monsters against the opposing character to decimate them.

?I think this is one of the parts of the game that is so popular with MMO players,? Henry said. ?Players love to level up in the game, but this allows you to feel that experience of leveling up much more frequently. You?re doing it on every turn.?

The monster, item, and tactic cards in the MapleStory iTCG.

Putting monsters out on the battlefield is also included as one of the level up character actions, with the Knight being the most proficient monster spawner of the four character classes. Since I was playing a Warrior with Henry, I used my Spawn X character ability to put a Ribbon Pig out on the table. Although not a hard-hitting card, any monster a player puts out onto the field automatically absorbs 10 points of damage from a character?s attack. Get enough monsters out on the field, and you?re virtually invulnerable!

Characters can also equip items and play tactics with their character actions, depending upon their game text on their character actions. Each of the classes seems to excel at their own particular mechanic in the game, with the Magician being an excellent user of Tactics to exert direct damage while the Bowman seems to have plenty of items and annoying monsters with which to decimate his opponents.

Ironically, while I was sitting across the table from Henry, I could almost imagine the game as being a PvP battle with another player, which is something that Henry echoed. ?It?s really a different form of PvP,? he said. ?It?s something you can?t do in the game with other players, so it?s definitely more interesting in the real world.?

And you don?t necessarily have to stay with a 1v1 format with this card game either. According to Henry, it can expand to a free-for-all type game or even stranger configurations. ?It?s kinda like the Magic early days,? he said. ?It?s definitely designed for 1v1, but people can have fun with it.?

Obviously, since Henry and I didn?t have time to play an entire game, I wondered how long the average play time was for an iTCG session. ?It?s typically 15 to 20 minutes to play a game,? Henry said. ?And what your character does really helps to define what your deck is going to be. Different characters are good at different things. They all have their own theme.?

Although the idea of a card game based around an MMO for a younger audience may seem like a failed effort to some, I actually had a tremendous amount of fun with the trading card game. After the play demo was finished, I asked Henry how Wizards originally got in contact with Nexon to produce this game. ?We ran into them at the Game Developers Conference where they gave a speech about their game and how it works from an economic standpoint,? Henry explained. ?Our ears perked up because what they were saying sounded very similar to Magic: The Gathering. Technically you can play Magic all day long and it doesn?t cost you a dime, but you have to pay to buy the cards.?

?When we heard that we said ?Wow, these guys really understand the economics of how people like to buy things.? We began talking to them about doing a partnership deal and do a card version of their game,? Henry said. ?After that it just all came together.?

While discussing the development of a trading card game is easy, actually developing that product to meet the demands of an IP licensor is another matter altogether. I wondered what sort of process Wizards and Nexon took with the development of the iTCG.

?It was - and still is - very much a partnership,? Henry said. ?We pitched them four different game designs, from the one they selected to ones that were more like Magic. We worked with them to pick the style they liked the best and have worked very closely since then to formulate ideas for future product.?

?The game?s definitely not trying to be Magic,? Henry said. ?There?s a lot of depth and strategy, but it?s aimed for the same market that MapleStory is aimed at. It?s all fast action and go. As you get higher level, you really start to feel some major swings in momentum.?

So what did the folks from Nexon think of the game when they finally got to play it? ?They loved it,? Henry said. ?They actually decided to publish our game over in Korea. They licensed the iTCG from us to do it over there. It uses all the same things, and it?s super exciting for us to see our card game really take off.?

To me, Wizards of the Coast represents the epitome of tabletop gaming. Magic: The Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, and a score of other products have solidified their hold on the market, but very few of them are aimed at the age level that MapleStory was aimed at. Creating a TCG for that age group – on top of making it competitive for older games - seems like a hard product to develop, and I asked Henry if it was a challenge for the creative staff at WotC.

?It was a challenge, but we are who we are,? Henry said. ?While we want to make it fast playing and simple, we also like to make games that we have fun playing. We definitely had to simplify the game, but the reactions we?re getting are very positive to the product.?

As long as new content keeps getting produced for MapleStory, the iTCG will continue to have new ideas for cards.

As my final question, I had to wonder about the longevity of the MapleStory card game. Although the size of each set is fairly small, it?s always a struggle for TCG creators to continually develop cards without falling into the notorious ?cardflation? or simply running out of quality ideas. Although Magic fights this trend using their ?X Edition? sets, I wondered if MapleStory would ever see a similar sort of procedure arise.

?That?s a good question,? Henry said. He paused for a moment in thought. ?There isn?t infinite content in MapleStory. Magic has infinite content because we invent it all the time. With MapleStory, we?re actually taking content from within the game to make into a set of cards. There are Ribbon Pigs and Crows inside the game; they?re all real. Eventually we?re going to need to get creative with what we?re doing or reuse the content we have in a new way.?

?However, we are on set five right now and we haven?t had to do that yet,? Henry said. ?Nexon is also coming out with new content all the time, and they are constantly patching in new content. When they do that, we get new content too.?

With that, Henry and I concluded our interview and initial demonstration of the game. Of course, there are more intricacies involved with the MapleStory iTCG than what I?ve described in these paragraphs, but due to the time we were allotted Henry couldn?t explore every in-depth detail with me. However, make sure you check back in with Ten Ton Hammer to read our review of the iTCG and it?s latest expansion, which should be live in about a week!  

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 pm
MapleStory will be going through a scheduled server check on June 2nd, 2008.

This involves the game servers, and will last for approximately 2 hours.

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Monday, June 2nd, 11:00 pm ~ Tuesday, June 3rd 01:00 am PDT

Tuesday, June 3rd , 8:00 am ~ 10:00 am GMT

The website will be available during the server check.

Thank you, and Happy Mapling!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 pm
MapleStory will be going through a scheduled system maintenance on Wednesday, June 18th, 2008.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 4.5 hours.

- Time : Wednesday, June 18th, 10:00 pm ~ 2:30 am PDT

(Thursday, June 19th, 6:00 am ~ 10:30 am GMT)

The website will be available during the Patch.

Thank you, and Happy Mapling  

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

Delicious Friction

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 pm
((Sorry if I'm not supposed to do this, just thought an update was necessary))
EDIT:

Edit: The patch has been extended for 8 hours. The patch will now conclude at 7:00 pm PDT (3:00 am GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.

==================

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled Patch on Thursday, June 19th, 2008.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 13 hours.

- Time : Thursday, June 19th, 10:00 pm ~ 11:00 am PDT

(Friday, June 20th, 6:00 am ~ 7:00 pm GMT)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:35 am
User Image[Content Patch] Ver. 0.59

Edit : The patch has been extended for 2 hours. The patch will now conclude at 9:00 am PDT (4:00 pm GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience
------------------------------------------------
Edit : Patch has been rescheduled to August 13th 9 pm (PDT). Below is the reschedule patch time.
------------------------------------------------
MapleStory will be going through a scheduled Patch on Tuesday, August 13th, 2008.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 9 hours.

- Time : Wednesday, August
13th, 9:00 pm ~ 6:00 am PDT
(Thursday, August
14th, 4:00 am ~ 1:00 pm GMT)
(Thursday, August
14th, 12:00 am ~ 9:00 am EST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is Content Patch?

New content has to mesh well with our version, and since we have unique content, there's always a possibility that it could affect another area of the game, so we have to test it. After we complete testing and everything is working, the game will be open to everyone.  

TaerkDS
Captain

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Hey, Taerk-kun here. Some of you may not know me, I've been around for some time now, just not the most noticeable person. Here I am trying to get your attention for this guild announcement.

This guild is a little inactive, so for the next few days I'm going to try to go around and try the clean things up a bit. I want you to help me by giving suggestions. There's actually a thread for that if you haven't looked around, and it would happen to be right over here.

So once again your help would be appreciated, we need to get this place cleaned up and active again. We've got 3010 members in this guild, now we just need to get just a few active. I'd also appreciate it if other mods came to help clean up a few of the threads.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image[Game Update] Ver. 0.75
Update 2: The game update has concluded at 6:35 pm PDT (1:35 am GMT)

Update: The game update has been delayed. It is now scheduled to open at 7:00 pm PDT (2:00 am GMT). Thank you for your patience!

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled update on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 9 hours.

- Time : Tuesday, August 25th, 10:00 pm ~ 7:00 am PDT

(Wednesday, August 26th, 5:00 am ~ 2:00 pm GMT)

The website will be available during the game update but login may be unavailable
during certain times. Users will not be able to register for a new account or
charge their account with Nexon Cash during this period as well.

The following will be updated:
Mu Lung Dojo
http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Event/View&boardNo=203&contentNo=005Yk&pageIndex=1

Monster Carnival 2
http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Event/View&boardNo=203&contentNo=005Yk&pageIndex=1

Back-to-School
http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Event/View&boardNo=203&contentNo=005aW

New Cash Items: there will be new items along with back-to-school packages!

Happy Mapling!

Taerk-kun's Note: URL did not work properly if you clicked on it, so I put it in the code tags.

Patch Finishing Times:
PST (GMT-8) - 7:00
MST (GMT-7) - 8:00
CST (GMT-6) - 9:00
EST (GMT-5) - 10:00

TaerkDS
Captain

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image[Game Update] Ver. 0.76

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled update on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2009.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 7 hours.

- Time : Wednesday, September 23rd, 0:00 am ~ 7:00 am PDT
(Wednesday, September 23rd, 7:00 am ~ 2:00 pm GMT)

*Cash Shop Surprise
*Spirit Week
*Gaga the Talent Show Star
*Updated Royal Hair Coupon
*MTS: "More Tradable Stuff"
*Gachapon Update: Reverse Items Added
*30% Off - Selected Decorative Items
*New Cash Items
Cash Shop Surprise: Purchase this item and receive a random Cash Shop item! You might even get a permanent Pink Bean Pet...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinky Drumsticks (Pet Food for Pink Bean)
Pink Bunny Cap (Hat)
Hook Wand (Weapon)
Mecha Mount Cover

The website will be available during the game update.

Happy Mapling!

Patch Finishing Times:
PDT (GMT-8) - 7:00
MDT (GMT-7) - 8:00
CDT (GMT-6) - 9:00
EDT (GMT-5) - 10:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image[Game Update] Ver. 0.77

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled game update on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009.

This update involves all game servers, and will last for approximately 7 hours.

- Time : Thursday, October 22nd, 0:00 am ~ 7:00 am PDT

(Thursday, October 22nd, 3:00 am ~ 10:00 pm EDT)

* Halloween Events
* Version Up Content
* Gachapon Box Event
* Gachapon Update
* Level Up Event
* Cash Shop Update:

Villian Mask (Face Accessory)

Charm of the Undead (Weapon Cover)

Ghost Weapon (Weapon Cover)

Devil Horns (Hat)

The website will be available through out the update.

Happy Mapling!  

TaerkDS
Captain

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:35 am
[Questions & Answers] subforum has been made. Pretty obvious on how to use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:14 am
User Image[Game Update] Ver. 0.80 Aran

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled game update on Thursday, December 10th, 2009.

This update involves all game servers, and will last for approximately 9 hours.

- Time : Pacific: Thursday, December 10th, 2009, 12:00 AM ~ 9:00 AM

______Eastern: Thursday, December 10th, 2009, 3:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM

* Cool Decemburrr Updates
* Aran Events
* Holiday Events
* Gachapon
* New World - Galicia

New Cash Items Added:

Vega's Scroll 10%
Vega's Scroll 60%

Giant Bear Cap

The website will be available throughout the update.

Happy Mapling!

Patch Finishing Times:

Date: 12/10
PST (GMT -8): 9:00am
MST (GMT -7): 10:00am
CST (GMT -6): 11:00am
EST (GMT -5): 12:00pm

TaerkDS
Captain

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image[Game Update] V.82

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled game update on Wednesday, February 10th, 2010.

This update involves all game servers, and will last for approximately 4 hours.

- Time : Pacific: Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 12:00 AM ~ 4:00 AM

______Eastern: Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 3:00 AM ~ 7:00 PM

* Login Procedure Change <click here>
* Valentine's Day Wedding Sale <click here>

New Cash Items Added:

Flower Pin

Emperial Crown

Bluetooth Headset

The website will be available throughout the update.

Happy Mapling!

Patch Finishing Times:

Date: 2/10
PST (GMT -8): 4:00am
MST (GMT -7): 5:00am
CST (GMT -6): 6:00am
EST (GMT -5): 7:00pm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

You’ve searched through pages and pages of hats, tops, and accessories, but you’ve finally found it; the one item that will pull your ensemble together and make you the hottest Mapler around! It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in an item, but are you read to make a permanent commitment?

Well now you can!

Here's how it works  

TaerkDS
Captain

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items