Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm
"he's..... nevermind thats not important."he said

((gtg for a while...10 min))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm
"No, tell this is important." She said, her hands had stopped glowing so she moved them to her side. "This concerns eveyone now."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 am
Daphne clenched her hands into fists and squeezed her eyes shut. the ground was trembling from her power but she couldn't stop it. She sat on the ground, slowly rocking back and forth. "Meh hates it wen dis happens," she growled, her teeth also clenched. "And who ish dis clock man?" Can't...control...element she thought. The ground was stilling shaking. Stupid Daphne. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should be in-control by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 am
"History is not meant to be changed. He should go back to where he came from and just live with it. The only people who can make history are the people from this time," Arisu said, knowing that this "master of time" could hear her.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 am
Leah looked at Daphne "Are you okay?" She asked, that time man was really starting to become a thorn in her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 am
shedja watched."the king must be stoped".he said, so they can hear it in thier minds.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm
"Bite me punk." She snapped back, letting acid sink into every word.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 am
"If you want to stop Lord Annexus, then you'll have to get through me first," Arisu said, angry.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 pm
Leah looked at Ninki "Is there anything you can tell us?" She demanded "You seem to have the most information at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Daphne rocked back and forth, her powers still out of her control. When she heard the voice in her head she almost screamed. "Stay outa my head!" she shouted as soldiers emerge from the trees. The ground continued to shake, only it shook more violently this time. "Daphne. Stop it!" one of the soldiers growled at her as the rest raised their weapons to Ninki.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 am
"Everyone shut up!!!!" Leah screamed, lighting exploded around her in a big explosion. She clenched her fists, lightening crackling around her clanched hands and it buzzed across the ground. It wrapped around the soldiers that had just arrived's weapons and forced them to snap in half "He's important, we need him. So shut up." Leah growled. Then sighed "Daphne, are you okay? Please just calm down." Leah told her, her voice slightly softer. She never had a good hold on her temper, she got mad easily, and the time man waas pissing her off. She wished he'd show his face so she could take her anger out on him instead of everyone else, she hoped her actions hadnt hurt or startled anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:41 pm
"ill explain everything once i see the king." he said."and the time man to.... ill explain."he repeated.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm
"Kay, you win, take him to se the king." Leah said, she was out of breath, her little out burst drained most of her energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 pm
"thank you..."he said  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 pm
"Dont mention it." She said then counter acted the other soldiers outraged looks with a scary glare. "Dont push me." She snarled at them, the soldiers all took a step back.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games