Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:04 am
^^ That was very nice of you. =3
Now buy another one. D< xD

It's funny that you bring up this subject. I bought a navy one for 200g the other day. o:
Except I have no blue to wear it with. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:57 am
sdrawkcab

It's funny that you bring up this subject. I bought a navy one for 200g the other day. o:
XP I only got it because it was ona low bid...I might go bidding again.
Oh Oh I got mine for cheeper

I know if I was going to get one it would have to be green or red XP

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Nice deal! I could've gotten it cheaper, but I panicked at the last secong and added more. >.<
I won konfused red shoes for 150g. <3 I really must go bidding again too.. just not at the same time as you. =P

I've always thought that the green mug colors are so odd... I want one of the green ones to match my elftech stuff though. =P XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:12 am
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Nice deal! I could've gotten it cheaper, but I panicked at the last secong and added more. >.<
I won konfused red shoes for 150g. <3 I really must go bidding again too.. just not at the same time as you. =P

I've always thought that the green mug colors are so odd... I want one of the green ones to match my elftech stuff though. =P XD
yeah I think i'm going to do it today... it's addicting x.x
XP not at the same time...that makes me feel hurt
but your right i'm ruthless
well all of the blue I have is baby blue

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:01 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Did'ya find anything good? =3
It defeats the purpose, we'd be outbidding eachother... and you'd win. XP xD
I realized that I had a couple dark-ish blue things. o: <.< >.> I need more baby blue things.... why can't I make gold faster? D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:03 pm
crying crying crying crying crying i want to die!!! crying crying crying crying crying  

haloitsme

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:13 pm
TheDarkoverlord
crying crying crying crying crying i want to die!!! crying crying crying crying crying
o___O;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I realized that I had a couple dark-ish blue things. o: <.< >.> I need more baby blue things.... why can't I make gold faster? D:
I only take low bids and if they go up to high I let it go...I'm not going to do some crazy bid and loose all of my gold I like it 500g can go so far
Than me? I don't know ^^ it's not like i'm on more than you al lot more. I make 1k a day and when I'm chatting on the MPT it seems like 2k a day.

If you can tell I'm trying to get on cma more XP

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:00 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

I only take low bids and if they go up to high I let it go...I'm not going to do some crazy bid and loose all of my gold I like it 500g can go so far
Than me? I don't know ^^ it's not like i'm on more than you al lot more. I make 1k a day and when I'm chatting on the MPT it seems like 2k a day.

Same here. It's hard, but I stop myself from getting caught in a bidding war. x.x Yes, I love that part. <3
The market has been screwey all day. >.>
Just making gold faster in general. ^^;; I've now started to make 1-2k a day. It's a wonderful feeling. I must get more. @.@

^^ I've noticed... =]
At the least, why not have cma be a mod, and KP not?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:27 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
I won konfused red shoes'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">red shoes for 150g. <3 I really must go bidding again too.. just not at the same time as you. =P

Same here. It's hard, but I stop myself from getting caught in a bidding war. x.x Yes, I love that part. <3
Just making gold faster in general. ^^;; I've now started to make 1-2k a day. It's a wonderful feeling. I must get more. @.@

^^ I've noticed... =]
I guess it's my way of getting those cheep itmes that i've always wanted...though those bugs are annoying me. And who herd of selling trash Xp
I havn't been in there today but I probally will right about ...now!
what have I done XD Ah yes but now it's easyier to get things you want.

Eh I'm just lazy and don't want to make choco do it. not a lot of people know me and Kp are one and the same it would be weird to have god not be a mod anymore and have this random cma person come up XP

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:13 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

^^ I've noticed... =]
I guess it's my way of getting those cheep itmes that i've always wanted...though those bugs are annoying me. And who herd of selling trash Xp

Eh I'm just lazy and don't want to make choco do it. not a lot of people know me and Kp are one and the same it would be weird to have god not be a mod anymore and have this random cma person come up XP
^^ I used to do this, but I hadn't done it in a while. I stopped when the stupid guppies flooded the market. >.< o: But that's where the money is! Selling free things to lazy people who don't want to collect it themselves. =P
But the prices for most items are non-existant. o.o Nothing I want has a price on it. XP
>D You did this to me! Give me gold. Now. Before I go into shock from lack of gold. D<

^^;; Modlyness is next to Godlyness. =] I suppose that would be a shock. It's even feels different for me to talk to cma. o.o Karma spoke so much of how mean you were. D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:25 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

^^ I've noticed... =]

^^ I used to do this, but I hadn't done it in a while. I stopped when the stupid guppies flooded the market. >.< o: But that's where the money is! Selling free things to lazy people who don't want to collect it themselves. =P
But the prices for most items are non-existant. o.o Nothing I want has a price on it. XP
>D You did this to me! Give me gold. Now. Before I go into shock from lack of gold. D<

^^;; Modlyness is next to Godlyness. =] I suppose that would be a shock. It's even feels different for me to talk to cma. o.o Karma spoke so much of how mean you were. D:
Oh I love to do that. Hey if it makes you gold ^w^
Ahhh *runs away* gee gots don't get worse than me!
XP that's because I am mean...expeshally to KP.... I mean really....how can you not XP

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:13 pm
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
cmao21

^^ I've noticed... =]

Oh I love to do that. Hey if it makes you gold ^w^
Ahhh *runs away* gee gots don't get worse than me!
XP that's because I am mean...expeshally to KP.... I mean really....how can you not XP
That just reminds me that I haven't fished in a long time... I'd rather just by the items made from the trash. >.< XD
^^;; I don't think that'll happen. ;D I say that only because you know I kid.
;____; Not poor Karma.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Woot! I got a PM from Marcus recently so I get to stay on and see if he pm's me back ^w^
So what's been going on >.> <.<
Oh I know cma is so mean t.t
I told you!

Xp there isn't really getting worse than cma with gold I mean that's hard to beat

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:04 am
Karma Police
Woot! I got a PM from Marcus recently so I get to stay on and see if he pm's me back ^w^
So what's been going on >.> <.<
Oh I know cma is so mean t.t
I told you!

Xp there isn't really getting worse than cma with gold I mean that's hard to beat
^^ How long did you get to stay on for? o:
Yeah... you told me, um... <.< >.> *is caught between two sides*

XD ^^;; But she's buying more cheap items now. o: n.n

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games