Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Living a Lie Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Aaron smiled. He was determined to make him brake now. But that could wait. Right now was time fore food. He smiled eatting his breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm
Kuro had a sudden chill run down his spine, the silence was enough to let Kuro know he was plotting to break that last shred of resolve. He sighed and suddenly had the strange sense that the most dangerous person to him right now was Aaron. He chuckled to himself at the thought, but in a good dangerous way. Though he honestly wished it would last longer then what was to be ahead. Mentally sighing he started to eat as well and ate slowly on purpose.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm
Aaron looked at him when he chuckled. "What's so funny?" Aaron tilted his head a bit. Maybe Kuro was on to him already. Not like it was a big secret that Aaron wanted to make love with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 pm
He shook his head, "It's nothing. Just had the strangest chill ran down my spine and a thought about a certain someone." He glanced over at him his eyes twinkling with a challange. He took the last bite and sighed as he leaned back in his seat his one eye half lidded. Reaching up he traced a finger along the eye with the deep scare. He knew he would never get used to this. With one eye gone his other senses seemed to have increased to gain an advantage with only having one eye now.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Aaron smiled at his comment. He watched as Kuro traced the scar. "You know that scar made the impossible happen and made you sexier." He kissed him lovingly. It was true he kind of liked the scar over his eye for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm
He smiled softly, "Hmmmm really?" He kissed him back. He pulled away from the kiss slightly, his eye gentle as he stroked the side of his face gently. Catching himself he pulled his hand back, he really didn't want him to think it a sign of teasing. Yet he knew his resolve was desintagrating very slowly. He cursed himself in his head and his jaw clenched shut as he faught himself.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 pm
"Yes really." He smiled. But his smile faded when Kuro pulled away. He moved over to strattle his lap. "You know not teasing me doesn't mean not touching me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm
Kuro watched him as he straddled his lap a blush broke out over his face. ".....OK....so what does count as teasing, just so I don't make the mistake again," He said in an almost strained voice. It was slightly husky which in turn made him bite his own lower lip.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm
"Well stroking my cheek, kissing, and holding me, and things like that aren't teasing." He tried to think of what was. "I don't know. I'll just warn you when you get close to a teasing level. Ok?" He smiled and kissed him lovingly. He was loving the way Kuro's voice was sounding right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Kuro kissed back and he knew that this was a bad situation. Aaron was deffinately incontrol of the situation. Stratling his hips like this was getting to him and he was holding back. He was sure that Aaron could tell even through the kiss he was holding back. Though his hand did gently cup the side of his face as he kissed him. "Hmm ok....." he said softly when they pulled away for air.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm
Aaon smiled as they kissed. He really loved Kuro and he loved cuddling with him and kissing him like this. He was hoping this was chipping away at his will.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Kuro's breath was heavy and he could tell even though he was resisting his body was very much highly aware and uncaring of what he was trying to hold back from. His cheeks were tinted a soft pink color as he pulled away from the kiss with soft panting of his breath, "...look who's teaasing who now...." He smirked as he kissed him again, but not doing much more then that. He was losing and he knew it.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm
"What now I can't just cuddle with my feonce? Besides I never entered into an agreement not to tease you." He smirked and kissed his neck. "So are you ready to celebrate our love for each other yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm
He bit back a groan as he listened to him and he chuckled softly, "I suppose that, that for you is a good thing." He panted his breathing becoming heavy know full well he was crumbling under his own rising love for Aaron. His hands some how ended up on Aaron's sides near his stomach.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm
"So why don't we go to the bedroom and see where this leads?" Aaron smirked and kept giving Kuro small kisses as he talked to him. "Please. Kuro just this once and then we can wait to do it again till our honeymoon." Aaron gave him a puppy dog pout and played with Kuro's hair.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff