Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:38 pm
Randy pulled the trigger and began to hose B down in the icy beam emmited from the barrel of the blaster.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 pm
When the fog from said blast settled, Beyond Birthday still stood. He laughed and laughed like a maniac. "The problem with your theory is that you did stop to think that dracos are like humans, adaptable. I might know what'll hurt me, but I might not as I have much to learn about my new body too. You must not have remembered that when I came back here, I was in the form I've taken now. Oh well, I've learned that not many people have a near photographic memory such as myself and some of the others at the orphanage I'd called home for years. So I shouldn't expect you to remember."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:06 pm
"Wow, I don't know how B became like this, but it still amazes me."
She was sure she was almost ready for battle again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:12 pm
Drake and Tucker Ryu made their way to the battle.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:26 pm
"Stop Pussyfootin' around! Let's finish them!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 pm
"Just what do you plan on doing anyway? They don't seem to be bothered with us anymore it seems," Ameryte calls out to Ionex, only to get no reply back form him. 'Damn it all...what is that man up to in there?'

Deep inside the massive oval machine, the self proclaimed genius was busy working on multiple things at once. He heard his friend's report, but was too far gone into his work that he couldn't reply. As he should know by now, once in the Think Tank, almost all contact with anyone, unless relaying specific commands and instructions depending on the situation, will not be answered.

The scene in the well light contraption showed what seemed to be a massive mobile laboratory/command center/combat station. Many more of his display panels floated around him, but this time he didn't touch a one with his hands. Instead, what seemed to be three robotic tentacles that were protruding from his back, spilt into two themselves to form six arms, were tapping in strings of data. His hands were busy piecing together some form of machine. All the while, Ionex's eyes were wide open, darting to and fro, with a look of inhumanly mass concentration.

"Just about done with the new modifications! Hahahaha!! It's been a long time since I had to upgrade any of these systems! This should prove to be fun!" he yelled aloud, though only he himself could hear it. The widescreen display hovering in the distance showed what was occurring outside, which only created a smile to form on his lips. "This will be a grand clash of magic and science!"

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:56 pm
"Shut up! No one orders me around!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 pm
"Hey, I don't like the way that thing over there looks, I'm going after it!"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 pm
"You do that, I've still got a bone to pick with this guy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:29 pm
"Heh heh heh...That man think he can do something to me? To my Think Tank?? Hahahaha!! Nobody can penetrate this beautiful machine," he proclaims, deeply consumed into his thoughts and the task at hand. "Those without knowledge that this device is layered with matter distortion fields is in for a rude awakening! He can pound away at it forever and not be able to do a damn thing to it! HAHAHA!!!"

He was right to say that unless he himself allows access into the tank, nothing can be done to it and the contents inside. Even if it was hit with a nuclear bomb, he would remain safe. Though all this be true, Ameryte sighed deeply once more. The man's attitude was something else and made him question his sanity every time.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:29 am
Randy charged full speed at B and drew his Astro Defender from its sheath. "You want me, you've got it!!" He exclaimed as he lept into the air and attempted to slam the blade into B's skull.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm
Zaborne charged forward toward the tank and tried to attack with an energy blast. "Not even energy can get through?!"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm
"He's gotta be insane to think that'll do anything! Where's that sword he used on the other dragon? I don't see it anywhere. As much as I love him, B's out of control. We've got to stop him!"
Beyond whipped his tail, knocking Randy to the ground. He had heard what C said, he frankly figured she'd betray him eventually, everyone else in his life had. "It no longer exsists. I turned it back into material I can absorb, not like you could have used it to its potential anyway, you have no power over the elements."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Randy was sent soaring through the air and slammed into the ground with a loud thud. "I've had it with you. Time to take it to the next level." Randy said as a new morpher appeared on his wrist. "Defender Armor, power up!" He shouted as his costume changed and pieces of armor attached to it. "I call on the power of the Sword of Truth!" He added as a rather large sword appeared in his hand. Meanwhile, as Zaborne attacked the Think Tank, Rae took the oppertunity to attack. "You're mine now!" She exclaimed as she lept through the air and landed on Zaborne's back.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:10 pm
"I'm so scared..." Beyond said without any enthusiasm. He turned to look in the direction C, L, and Jestin settled, making sure they were watching, as he was very confident in victory.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games