Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:18 pm

it's so cold *she says as she gets into the water*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:34 pm

"Oh you'll get used to it." he said giggling starting to swim around her with a smile on his face, "I'm sure you've seen alot colder too." he held her close and kissed her gently.

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:41 pm

whatever like I'll ever get used to this place I hate it here *she says looking at the water saddly*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:42 pm

angelic333_demon666
Yuriko walked out of the back of the night office yawning and said to herself "there's too much work to do on this dance....i wish we could just get it over with already..." she then walked past the quadrangle yawning again and went to her dorm and fell on her bed without closing the door and just about fell asleep
:As he strided to the quadrangle, he threw his cigarette down on the ground and stamped it out with his feet, twisting his handsome features into a look of utter distaste. He sighs as he thinks to himself, "Those never tasted very good...I don't understand why I still smoke them anyway..." Sighing to himself, he strides over to the quadrangle, and is about to lay on a cold stone bench to gaze up at the stars...when he catches a whiff of a young woman. A young and very attractive woman, he guessed...and he was usually never wrong when it came to ousting ladies' looks based on scent alone, but then again, he's had time to cultivate such a talent. He suddenly grew bored with the thought of stargazing, and instead decided to follow this strange girl...

Azrael the Mad
Crew

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:48 pm

MadAzrael
angelic333_demon666
Yuriko walked out of the back of the night office yawning and said to herself "there's too much work to do on this dance....i wish we could just get it over with already..." she then walked past the quadrangle yawning again and went to her dorm and fell on her bed without closing the door and just about fell asleep
:As he strided to the quadrangle, he threw his cigarette down on the ground and stamped it out with his feet, twisting his handsome features into a look of utter distaste. He sighs as he thinks to himself, "Those never tasted very good...I don't understand why I still smoke them anyway..." Sighing to himself, he strides over to the quadrangle, and is about to lay on a cold stone bench to gaze up at the stars...when he catches a whiff of a young woman. A young and very attractive woman, he guessed...and he was usually never wrong when it came to ousting ladies' looks based on scent alone, but then again, he's had time to cultivate such a talent. He suddenly grew bored with the thought of stargazing, and instead decided to follow this strange girl...
heard someone in the doorway and she turned around and sat up and said "hi......" in a sleepy voice
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:52 pm

angelic333_demon666
MadAzrael
angelic333_demon666
heard someone in the doorway and she turned around and sat up and said "hi......" in a sleepy voice
:Hearing the girl's sleepy voice directed at him shocked him out of his reverie. He was so wrapt in staring at her sleeping form that he forgot how to cloak his presence. He gasped to himself, straightened up and beat a hasty retreat from the room that, upon further inspection on his part, turned out to be his own. He laughed to himself at this fact, and smiled at the awkward way he just met his new roommate. However, he was in no mood to stay and be questioned by her, so he raced back down to the quadrangle, content to look at the stars, as was his original plan. Sighing to himself, he began to hum a tune that was reminiscent of "Danny Boy." His voice was...well...angelic. It seemed to come, not from him, but from another higher plane of existance, and it filled the entire courtyard with sound. He smiled as he continued to hum the tune to himself. As he finished, he closed his eyes and sighed:

Amazing. It's been millenia, and still the stars look the same. The only thing that ever changes...are people. Ever intriguing, these creatures are. Yes...this whole affair should prove IMMENSELY interesting...

:chuckling to himself, he took a cigarette from the case in his pocket and stuck it in his mouth, but didn't light it. Smiling to himself, he allowed his mind to wander. He thought about the stars...he thought about people...and he thought about the girl he was to be living with while on campus. He snickered to himself and began to hum again:

Azrael the Mad
Crew

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:04 pm

MadAzrael
angelic333_demon666
MadAzrael
angelic333_demon666
:Hearing the girl's sleepy voice directed at him shocked him out of his reverie. He was so wrapt in staring at her sleeping form that he forgot how to cloak his presence. He gasped to himself, straightened up and beat a hasty retreat from the room that, upon further inspection on his part, turned out to be his own. He laughed to himself at this fact, and smiled at the awkward way he just met his new roommate. However, he was in no mood to stay and be questioned by her, so he raced back down to the quadrangle, content to look at the stars, as was his original plan. Sighing to himself, he began to hum a tune that was reminiscent of "Danny Boy." His voice was...well...angelic. It seemed to come, not from him, but from another higher plane of existance, and it filled the entire courtyard with sound. He smiled as he continued to hum the tune to himself. As he finished, he closed his eyes and sighed:

Amazing. It's been millenia, and still the stars look the same. The only thing that ever changes...are people. Ever intriguing, these creatures are. Yes...this whole affair should prove IMMENSELY interesting...

:chuckling to himself, he took a cigarette from the case in his pocket and stuck it in his mouth, but didn't light it. Smiling to himself, he allowed his mind to wander. He thought about the stars...he thought about people...and he thought about the girl he was to be living with while on campus. He snickered to himself and began to hum again:
she said to herself "guess i was dreaming again...." then fell backwards again and fell back asleep
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:16 pm

Shadow stood infront of Sorm #13 and opened the door he looked around and saw that someone else was in the dorm as well, "joy I'm with someone," he sat his stuff by the door and sat down on the floor.

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:05 am

ShuyinKTepes
Shadow stood infront of Sorm #13 and opened the door he looked around and saw that someone else was in the dorm as well, "joy I'm with someone," he sat his stuff by the door and sat down on the floor.
((yeah....about that......that someone else has already changed so......yeah........sorry about that.....forgot to tell you.......sorry...))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:04 pm

angelic333_demon666
ShuyinKTepes
((yeah....about that......that someone else has already changed so......yeah........sorry about that.....forgot to tell you.......sorry...))
((we can have three people it doesn't matter))

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:41 pm

He lay back in the water and closed his eyes, "Whats wrong? And don't say nothing you were happy not to long ago."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:03 pm

it's nothing really it is

Blackrose01111

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:50 am

*walking and sees rin and waves hello* "heyy"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:22 pm

HI *Rin yells back waving* I'll tell you about it later is that OK? *she asks Jake*

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:35 pm

he got up off of his resting place and walked out of the dorm and started to wander the halls with nothing to do and not knowing anyone he was lost and alone," what else is new," he mumbled to himself.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games