Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:55 pm
(who me? k I'll kill her off >.<)
Mina paused and let Heather drop to the ground, the smell of burnt skin lingered in the air. "fine. . . don't tell me. . . " the fire around Mina's hand lengthened to a firey sword. "die" Mina slashed Heathers head off, blood flowed around Mina's feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:15 pm
(O.O WOW....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:50 pm
((note to self (yet again): NEVER get mina mad....))

Snowflake kept goin towards the cliff watching the sky. Come on! You have to go faster! You may not make it! a voice in her head said. Snowflake grutned, then sped up. Thats better.... Snowflake reached the cliff with Talli on her back, then sat near the edge watching the sky.

((ooh.... voices in my head.... Thats right... voices in your head... AH!!! GO AWAY!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:36 pm
((Good idea! Mina is... scary))
Talli bit her lip. What about Morgan... she said she'd hold them off but...

((@Crystalstar- Do we stay and help you, or do you want Morgan to find her own way out?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm
(lol just doing my job ^.^)
(oh ya correction, killing off the already dead Heather >.<)
Mina stood there for a while. . . and then it started to sink in. The stench of the blood, the severed body, the smell of her burnt skin. . Mina puked. "what. . .what have i done?" Mina whispered. She held her head, and saw that her hands were covered in blood. "no. . no!" Mina backed up, then raced into the woods. "i did it again! i did it again!! I DID IT AGAIN!!!" Mina screech. She paused at a cliff. "NOO!!!" Mina cried. He voice seemed to echo back. Mina collapsed on the ground. "ka. . .kabath. . . what have i done?" She sobbed. The red light glowed faintly from Mina's hands. u did what the moon goddess asked of you. . "KABATH!!" Mina coughed. "she made me do it!! I know she did that. . . that WITCH!!! i didn't do it. . .u. . . it's all your fault!! Kabath leave me!! GO AWAY!!" Mina made motions of trying to shake Kabath out of her. no Mina.. . .i made a deal with the moon. . . once this was done. . . i have to stay. . . "LEAVE ME ALONE KABATH!!!" Mina cried. "leave me alone!" she started to shake all over. a shadow passed and the moon started to glow over Mina. She looked up, tears streaming down her face. those who you think are dead. . . are not Heathers words ringed through her head. "my. . .my parent's. . . and. . and Heather. . . I think their alive Kabath. . . I just don't know how. . ." Mina rubbed her eyes, tears still leaked from them. "why am i here Kabath? I just wanted a normal life. . .thats all i asked for. . but instead Selen gave me to gift to kill, and so far thats all I'm good for." Mina looked down the cliff. It's slopes were covered in jagged rocks, and the bottom seemed to be miles bellow. "i don't deserve to live as long as i have this gift. . . good by Kabath." Mina crawled forward, stood up, then jumped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 pm
(o.O Please say we're not killing the goddesses off?)
(@Bearclaw: Just go. I have a plot twisted )

Morgan and the boy entered a room, a bed was in the far corner and a fire blazed nearby. "The Atrox will be here momentarily." The follower said and sat down in a chair. "Whats your name, goddess?"

"I thought you would have figured that out awhile ago?" Morgan said and tapped her temple.

"Na...I like to get to know everyone the long way," He smiled and winked.

Morgan glared at him, "Morgan."

"Pretty name, I'm Seth. You should know me as the Prince of Night." Seth stood and walked up to Morgan. He faced her and put a hand on her cheek. "I've followed you since you first found your power. I've known you since you were born." Morgan took a deep breathe and closed her eyes, the Atrox was not coming.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:56 pm
(la la la...no one is on...*sigh*)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 pm
((Okay!))

Talli and Snowflake were standing over the cliff. Talli kept her eyes to the sky, waiting for a star to fade away.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:41 am
(lol no I'm not going to kill Mina, I'm just giveing her a really hard time. >.<)
Mina felt her body sink, it probably all happened in a blink of the eye but to her it seemed like a lifetime. She knew she was closing in on the ground, she was ready, she knew there would be pain, but then quiet darkness. A flame seemed to spark then exsplode right before Mina hit the ground. "wha?" she gasphed as she was blown sideways. Another flame exsploded right before Mina hit the rocks, Mina shot back to where she would have landed. Mina slamed into a bush uninjured. Mina looked at her hands then at the sky the cold black shining sky. "kabath i know that was you. . . " The flames that had cought on the trees vanished and the little red light floated then melted back into Mina. "i'm so sad." Mina put her hands on her head and fell into a warm sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm
((@Crystalstar: so should i make the stars start to disappear? Or do you want to wait a bit to do your plan.... that i wish i knew what it was..... grr.....))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:28 pm
(Just go ahead. I'll see you at the high school tomorrow morning and everything will be great. You won't know what happened til awhile later. XD)(btw, she somehow appeared back in the real world)

Morgan walked down the street, feeling weird. Her head was dizzy and she felt like she was going to puke. She was near the park so she made her way there and sat on a bench. The moon shone through the clouds, but it brought no comfort. Morgan felt empty, besides her stomach.

Regaining her strength, Morgan stood and continued the long walk home.

"I'm home," Morgan called to her mom and headed upstairs. Her mother said hi, but nothing more. Once in her room, Morgan crashed, she fell on her bed and slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm
((ok....))

Snowflake saw something in the sky. The first star was fading away. "Its time," she said as she got up. She made sure Talli was safely on her back, then she jumped off the cliff.

She woke up a bit later, finding herself in the park near Morgan's house, Talli by her side. "Hey.... We're home...."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm
Morgan's alarm blared her awake and she groaned, she felt terrible, but she wasn't going to miss another day of school. She got up and walked over to her bathroom. Still half asleep she turned on the shower and got undress.

After her shower she did everything she usually did; brush her hair and teeth, wash face, and apply make-up. As she pulled on her clothes she finally noticed something on her hand. A small half moon, half sun, was on the back of her hand. "Weird..." She whispered and finished getting ready.

She ran out of the house, grabbing a muffin, and drove to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Snowflake saw Morgan drive by. "Hey! MORGAN!" Snowflake yelled. Then she turned into her human form and yelled again. "Morgan!"

((hey... should i call Snowflake Kisa now? It might be easier....))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 pm
(yeah.)

Morgan stopped and backed up, "Hey. You guys need a ride to...you guys need to enroll don't you?"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games