Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:10 pm
I do not know how much about me that topic shows really. I spent about two years thinking I was a hermaphrodite, but otherwise that entire experience had almost no impact on my life. My views were the same before, during and after that experience.

Incidentally, "pansexual" and "asexual" apply only to attraction. Neither describes what I described.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm
zz1000zz
I do not know how much about me that topic shows really. I spent about two years thinking I was a hermaphrodite, but otherwise that entire experience had almost no impact on my life. My views were the same before, during and after that experience.

What it does show is a desire to find out how and make sense of your identity and what the Christian God thinks of it/you. Whether it's for your own peace of mind or true inquiry into the person of God doesn't matter. What really matters is that you're thinking about it. That I admire. smile  

Priestley

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Priestley
zz1000zz

What it does show is a desire to find out how and make sense of your identity and what the Christian God thinks of it/you. Whether it's for your own peace of mind or true inquiry into the person of God doesn't matter. What really matters is that you're thinking about it. That I admire. smile

The "it/you" in that post merits a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:50 am
zz1000zz
Priestley
zz1000zz

The "it/you" in that post merits a chuckle.

sweatdrop  

Priestley

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm
zz1000zz

Incidentally, "pansexual" and "asexual" apply only to attraction. Neither describes what I described.

My bad. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:49 am
Why did the entire guild go silent?

Awkward silence makes me story a little unsettling...  

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 am
zz1000zz

I don't know about anyone else but I've been busy babysitting. I couldn't really get to the computer to discuss anything or do my duties.

It's bound to feel a little quiet after a good few days worth of lively discussion. I'm sure it'll pick up again soon. The newsletter is due. smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:43 am
zz1000zz
freelance lover
My mom made me cry on my 16th birthday. My parent's had just gotten a divorce a few months before and she was still a basket case. She started crying, so I started crying... it was a big down spiraling thing...

BUT on a random note we got snow in Oklahoma! Classes got cancelled Monday at 1:30, and we haven't have class yesterday or today either! Wheeee! Good chance we'll have class tomorrow.. ah well.

You say that like it is a good thing. The weather people were calling for a "horrible ice storm," similar to what happened last year. Instead, all we get is some sleet, snow and a little ice.

Oklahoma weather is lame.

Are you in Oklahoma too? The snow in my area wasn't nearly as bad as it was last year. There's defiently still remenants of the ice on the ground today though. I'm from Texas, so snow/ice is really exciting to me... I regress to being a four year old and run around and wrestle with my friends in the snow.

And my world pretty much exploded which is why I haven't been around... trying to get too much done!

And I also have a great story about the chaos my poor roommate went through last year. She and I laugh about it now, but she definetly has the most complicated love life I've ever heard of.

freelance lover
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm
zz1000zz

I just haven't made it to the library in the last couple of days. I hope I get internet at home soon... sad

Heh, I kinda wonder if my chromosomes are all mixed up. Though, I'm sure it's just the way I grew up that's affected me. I tend more towards the masculine than the feminine. Both are terms I tend to only use to describe behaviors. Personally, I think gender roles are just silly. As are just about any stereotype anyone can think of.

I know some people think that everyone is racist but I can really, honestly say I'm not.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 pm
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover
My mom made me cry on my 16th birthday. My parent's had just gotten a divorce a few months before and she was still a basket case. She started crying, so I started crying... it was a big down spiraling thing...

BUT on a random note we got snow in Oklahoma! Classes got cancelled Monday at 1:30, and we haven't have class yesterday or today either! Wheeee! Good chance we'll have class tomorrow.. ah well.

You say that like it is a good thing. The weather people were calling for a "horrible ice storm," similar to what happened last year. Instead, all we get is some sleet, snow and a little ice.

Are you in Oklahoma too? The snow in my area wasn't nearly as bad as it was last year. There's defiently still remenants of the ice on the ground today though. I'm from Texas, so snow/ice is really exciting to me... I regress to being a four year old and run around and wrestle with my friends in the snow.

And my world pretty much exploded which is why I haven't been around... trying to get too much done!

And I also have a great story about the chaos my poor roommate went through last year. She and I laugh about it now, but she definetly has the most complicated love life I've ever heard of.

I am living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but I have lived in plenty of other places as well. One Christmas in Pennsylvania I played outside in a blizzard.

Snow and ice are nowhere near as special as southerners like to think.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Priestley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 am
Today's the second day that it has been snowing in the south of England. It has actually settled to a blanket a couple of inches thick. Looking out onto my back yard, the snow is immaculate. It's a rare and beautiful sight. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm
Until you go snow blind from it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm
zz1000zz
freelance lover
zz1000zz
freelance lover

I am living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but I have lived in plenty of other places as well. One Christmas in Pennsylvania I played outside in a blizzard.

Snow and ice are nowhere near as special as southerners like to think.

Nice, I'm in Oklahoma City.

And I do realize snow isn't the special... but since I'm from Texas and never got to experience it as a child, I run around and make snow angels...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:57 am
*sneaks in side door*
Howdy all,
mrgreen  

Naristar

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 am
Naristar
*sneaks in side door*
Howdy all,
mrgreen

DUDE, OREGON!
Where are you from in oregon?  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games