Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 am
Kakashi: SWEET

kakashi telaports in to a seat with popcorn in hand to wach the fights  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:08 am
((Who knew Peach could be so cruel? rofl xd ))
"Woah ho ho.....Peach is kinda scary now"Wolf grinned,laughing with the crowd.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm
(Homer, it's still your fight. Continue please.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 pm
( sweatdrop sorry man having to cache up on some missed school work, that along with the fact we had to head to Court to get a friend of ours back home. Ill finish it as soon as I can)  

evil homer 91

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm
(Alright. Sorry if I'm rushing you. I just wanted to make sure you hadn't wandered off or something. Matters like that have to be attented to, though.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:29 pm
"oh you have to be kidding me"

shadow spoke to himself,commenting on Travis's predicament

"*sigh* out of every on here why was I pared with this idiot?"

shadow delivered a low kick to rick, knocking him back a few feat, then warped to Travis.

"OK get up "

shadow said pulling Travis up on his feat

"will you at least ACT like a descent fighter"

after that shadow went on to his brawl with rick leaving Travis alone with peach

OK just have to keep my focus, keep my eyes on the prize

Travis swiped off some dust from his arms and redyed his katana for a low strike

yeah easier said then done

Travis charged at peach full force ready to strike

"AH!!!!!"
peach screamed terning her head back and bringing an arm up to block the blow

Travis froze up once again, not willing to hit a defenseless woman.and for it peach hit Travis in the gut with a side kick to his ribs and again he was on his back

"my gosh, I cant believe you fell for it TWICE, what kind of fighter are you?"

Travis once again hoped back on to his feat

OK touchdown THINK you know you cant bring yourself to hit her, and shadow's to much of an a** to switch with me so, what do I do?

Travis held his katana loosely to the ground in one hand, leaving his other hand open in front of his face, going through stratagems in his head

maybe I could....no.. but what if?.....no way...how about?..........but where would I find blended up sumo wrestler?... ! THATS IT!

with a cocky grin and a swift motion Travis charged the deceptive princess

if I cant hit her, then I have to get her to give up!

this was planed out by Travis thou, for while peach was distracted on the front, her right side was completely vulnerable

"GOTCHA!!"

Travis announced triumphantly but just before Travis grabbed peach he shut his eyes tight

"and now!"

Travis brought his free hand up and brought it down on peach, rather then attacking her tho Travis began to tickle her

"wait.pfff hahaha!!! pleas!!! I! HA HA!!! I!! CANT BREATH!!"

peach was laughing her head off, thumbeling all over the floor from Travis's tickle torcher

"say uncle!"

peach began to spit it out in between laughs

"HAHAHAH UN...HAHAHAH!!!! UNC...HAHA!!! UNCLE!!!!"

after that peach passed out from the lack of oxygen

"glad that's over"

Travis said, then he directed his attention to shadow standing on top of a beaten knocked out rick

"bout time you finished"

shadow said with as much of a lack of respect as usual

Travis scratched the back of his head

"yeah, yeah I know I should have done better...wait"

Travis searched the arena for some one

"isn't there supposed to be a judge or something?"

(sorry it took so long but I had a few things going on in my life that needed to be taken care of,school, family, coughgears of war 2, halo wars democough)  

evil homer 91

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 am
((is still ready to join))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:22 am
"What kind of fighter TICKLES an opponent to beat them?"
"I'm guessing that guy"Krystal replied sarcastically.
"Ya think?"Wolf swung his head around to Krystal,one hand on hip.
"You look so weird like that"Krystal sniggered at Wolf's annoyed face.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am
"And with that, team ten is the victor of the first match! OOoooohhh.... Isn't this FUN????"

Everyone looked up to the screen to see Tingle's face looking down on them again.

"Mario, they need you in the Office. Sorry, buddy! Looks like you won't be able to be in this tournament after all! Instead, we have new people!!"

Two pictures flashed on the screen, one of a boy and girl in pink and blue, with ice picks in their hands, and the other of a bear wearing pants with a bird in its backpack.

"They'll be down in a second!!!"

((Go ahead and make your grand entrance, Eggy. You're replacing Roy in the tournament.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Fox and Marth exchanged glances after the fight had finished. They both had the "WTF" look on their faces. Kirby laughed a little and Meta-Knigh shook his head. Travis's tactic left them all stunned and bewildered. Whatever works...

(Can you imagine Meta-Knight shaking his head? That's practically his whole body.)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 pm
Banjo and Kazooie headed down the stairs to meet the other entrants in the tournament "I don't understand why we need a partner, there are two of us already!" Kazooie sqwaked at Banjo "Well kazooie, three heads are better than two!" Banjo said trying to calm his feathered friend down "More like three's a crowd!"

When the got downstairs into the lobby, they proceeded to look for their partner "Hmm, I wonder where this Zelda person could be" Banjo muttered while staring at the picture he had of her "you've been staring at that photo alot Banjo, sure you aren't getting any funny ideas?"

((Can I control Zelda, or are you going to Zap?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm
(I like your style, Eggy. Can't wait to see how the rest of your posts go.)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm
Kirby The Cheat
(I like your style, Eggy. Can't wait to see how the rest of your posts go.)

((Thanks! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:23 pm
((You control Zelda during all your battles, and she's free to use if you need someone to manipulate outside of battle.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 am
((ok!))

Banjo and Kazooie wandered around, asking all sorts of people and... 'things' as to the whereabouts of their teammate. Eventually a small little brown mushroomy thing with no arms, was able to point (well.... as well as something without arms can point) out the whereabouts of their partner.

Banjo walked up to her. She was facing the opposite direction to them, Banjo pulled on on her dress "Excuse me miss.." The girl turned around. She was a beutiful women with brown ((TP Zelda? I can change if u don't like)) hair, she wore a golden tiara with a blue gem in the middle, long white gloves, golden shoulderpads also with a gem, and a pink white dress with odd markings, such as a large triangle formed up of three smaller ones.

"We are your partners, I am Banjo and this is Kazooie" The girl stretched out her hand to Banjo "I am Princess Zelda" she said. Banjo shook her hand, then she reached out to Kazooie "pleased to meet you" Kazooie just folded her wings "Hmphh!" Zelda took her hand back, a bit startled "A princess, huh? Wouldn't your royal "highness" be better suited sitting on a throne, surrounded by your servants, rather than entering a fighting tournament?" Kazooie said before giving the princess a smirk, "Kazooie!" Banjo blurted out disgusted by his friends behaviour. "I am sorry Princess, she doesn't mean it, Kazooie is just a disagreeable breegul by nature". "It's ok Banjo" Zelda said then giggled "I'll have you know Kazooie thatdespite being a princess, I am well trained in combat, and will be more than a worthy ally in this tournament" Kazooie examined her very closely, judging her. "alright, I geuss, her 'heighness' will do." "good!" Zelda said then smiled "now, how would you to like to watch some of the other fights before ours?"

((Ok, I will be away for 2 days, sorry about that))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff