Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Kiki gave Maura a look that screamed, "I have no idea what's going on" and "did she just call me darlying!?!" all in one. Kiki slowly lifted herself off the ground, Bachi still all over her with nothing but smiles.

Bachi's eyes smiled with glee, " Your name is Kiki love? Ah! The Crisis. I am Bachi, the curse!" Bachi snuggled Kiki's chest. "We are made for each other my love, i will never leave your side." she said happily.

Kiki just looked down, then up at Maura with nothing but confusion. Never before had Kiki read that another girl could love another girl. This was a whole new consept for her. Humans made her head spin.
In a bit of a daze, "Uh...Hello Bachi. I'm pleased to meet you?" she said, but in a question, as if she wasn't to sure about it herself.

Bachi gasped and knocked Kiki down again with another forceful hug. "My beloved is pleased to see me, oh what a joyous day!" she mused, pulling Kiki up into a sitting poseition. Bachi sat on kiki's lap and touched her finger to kiki's cheek loveingly. Bachi looked up at Maura with a frown, "And who my I ask is this, Darlying?" she asked, looking up at Maura with venom. "Don't you try and steal Kiki away from me." she hissed in her own mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:26 pm
"i-its big and kinda s-scary"  

Emmy K Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:42 pm
There was no need for this feeling. Why should she feel uneasy? Winry sat, a hand resting on the table as she waited for Kiki and Maura to return.
Kiki had had a funny look on her face.. But nevertheless she sat, trying not to let curiousity get the better of her. She was used to waiting anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Maura answered with the unsureness as Kiki, if not more. "Well, my name's Maura. Charmed," she said putting her hand to her chest. She moved some hair away from her eye, and looked down at Kiki and Bachi. Maura couldn't help but ask Bachi a few questions even, if she did give her dirty looks. "So Bachi, um...what's with this curse and crisis thing? Me and Kiki are pretty confused." Maura had to choose her words carefully so as to get the best answer she could.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 pm
Bachi looked at Kiki, shocked. "You don't know? Have you not yet awaken?" she asked, very surprised. Then she smiled, no wonder Kiki didn't know her yet. "I see, Kiki has not yet seen the doors. You must have been blind when you were born yes?" Bachi said, finally understanding the strangeness between them.

Kiki was a little surprised, how did Bachi know she had been blind? "Uhh...Yeah I was, but how did you..."

"Some of us are born blind, so they don't yet know what they are. But I was not born blind, I was born knowing my fate in this world. and I was boen knowing that my fated partner wold be the Crisis, for i am the Curse that soon fallows after." she said, smileing. "Kiki..." she said in a sweet, loveing voice, "I have been searching for you for so long. I knew the feel I had when i first saw you was not chance. All that is left to do is show you the door. Then we can conplete the task, the Sins will be complete." she said.

Kiki looked at Bachi, then slowly rose off the ground, pulling Bachi along with her. "D-Do you...know what i am?" Kiki said, not wanting the answer by the by Bachi was putting it.

Bachi smiled, hugging Kiki, her head on her chest, "We are, of course, without a doubt, himonculi. Born from the ashes of humans. We are each born to or master, and we are tied to one another by the strings of fate. You are my fated partner, you are my himonculi partner. I am happy." she said, nuzzling Kiki.

Kiki could barely breath...she couldn't beleive it. She had read about them...she had even read the profisy of the Seven Deadly Sins and the result...she had no idea she would be it. The destroy of the human race.

((AAHH!! The storyline is finally revealed!! Arn't I a clever bee ^-^))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:33 pm
"It's okay, honey...see Envy won't hurt you....",Road said picking up Emmy. "Your not that scary to me Envy...",she said rubbing his snout again.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Emmy held on to Road "i-I know....b-but he is so big... and has really big sharp teeth that are scary...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 pm
Envy takes a step toward Emmy in his dragon form and put his head down by Emmy "its ok Emmy i won't hurt you"  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 pm
((a clever one u r! ^_^))

Maura's mind was a blank. She didn't even know where to start. Finally, she gathered some words. "Um, ok...Kiki is homunculus. She is Crisis. You, Bachi, are the curse. You are meant to be together with Kiki to fulfill the prophecy??" she ended up asking. But the question was not for clarification. She immediately followed with, "I'm not believing a damn word of this! Ok, I'll accept Kiki as a homunculus, but you having to be with her? Hell no! Kiki doesn't even know you and you come out of nowhere hugging and cuddling her like some clingy child?! Pease! Let's go Kiki." With that, she grabbed Kiki's hand and lead her back inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Kiki felt herself lifted by Maura, in a bit of a daze. It made sence to her now, it was like a movie played before her eyes. Her lips moved without her mind, "Bachi, could you show me what happened to me? Can you show me the door?" she said, puling her arm free of Maura. Kiki looked at Maura with blank, emotionless eyes, "I need to know me." she stated simply, walking over to Bachi, much to her delight. Hopefully this wouldn't take long.

Bachi was about to protest, but Kiki said it all for her, walking over to her. Bachi squealed with glee at the sight, clinging onto Kiki's arm lovelingly. "Of course I'll show you the door! That why, we will be bond togather forever and ever. Will Kiki like that?" she said the last part like a plee.

Kiki looked down at Bachi, who still clung to her arm. with a gentle smile, her mouth spoke by it'self. Kiki no longer had use over her own body. It felt like fate was pulling the strings of the pupet called Kiki. "I would like that very much. Please..show me the door, my past and future will be revealed to me." Kiki said in a voice that was not her own.

Bachi jumped for joy, looking into the ruby eyes that she had fallen so easily for. "Of course...Master..." she muttered, closeing her eyes and standing stright up. She was now face to face with Kiki, noises almost touching. She closed her eyes, "Maura, you must close your eyes. I am unclear of the side affects for a human to see the door. But, I'm sure, it isn't pretty." she warned Maura.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:47 pm
Maura ignored Bachi and screamed at Kiki, "Stop it Kiki! Listen to yourself! We're going back, and you're eating your veggie ramen, ok? Let's go," she said pulling her away from Bachi once more. "Bonding together forever and ever! Ha! Who does that little...ugh!!" Maura mumbled walking back into the resturant with Kiki.

Erik immediately saw the anger on Maura's face and got up to meet her and Kiki. Kiki seemed hypnotized by something. Almost like she wasn't herself. "What's wrong Kiki?" he asked putting his hands on her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Kiki's face burned at the touch, most likly scorching Erik's hand a little. Her eyes traveled over to Maura, "No." she said simply. She needed to know, she had been searching her whole life, sort of, for this answer, for her reason for liveing, kinda. And now, even after saying she would help, Maura was shunning her only chance? Kiki didn't think so. She took a step back from the group at the table, her body releaseing steam again. It surounded her like a sheild. "I will know. The gates will show me. My future rests with that girl, Bachi. I will be bond, you will not stop me." she hissed, she was getting angry, she had never felt anger before. How dare she try and stop her. "You don't know whats best for me, I do." she said defiently. Kiki's eyes lingered over to Edward, longing in her eyes. But just as it cameon, it vanished. She didn't have time for these emotions now, they were for later. Kiki turned and headed for the door, her footprnts left steamy burn marks on the floor. It smelled like ash and sulfer.

Bachi was over joyed to see Kiki returning for her. As soon as she opened to door, she jumped on her, but didn't knock her over. "I will hurry, before she comes back to get you." Bachi said, closeing her eyes and placeing her forehead on kiki's. Her face turned red to be so close.

Kiki's mind flashed like a moveing picture. She saw a door, Bachi beside her. Bachi pushed open the door and the images changed again. This time, it was Kiki, she thought. She had blue hair, and blue eyes. and there was another one of her, a twin!? Kiki was a twin? Wow. Then she saw a mother and a father, both smileing and hugging her and her sister. Images flashed again, showing the twins in morning clothes, at a funareal with no grave markers. Then it flashed again, it was Kiki and her sister, liveing alone and playing togather.

Then it changed again, this time, showing Kiki her death. Showing her burn alive, Kiki could hear her own screams of pain in her mind. she saw her sister outside of the house, to late to save her.

The image changed for the final time. Kiki saw her rebirth. She saw her run away from her sister, her master, creator.

Kiki felt her body fall to the ground, but was caught quickly by warm and loveing hands. "I...see..." she muttered in a tired voice, her eyes closed.

Bachi caught Kiki in her arms before she fall. she brushed away hair from her forehead. "I know it's hard...it took alot out of you didn't it? Don't worry, i'll protect you, forever more." she said, lifting Kiki up into her arms, one arm under her knees, and the other cradled Kiki from under her arm. she looked so cute and incent like that, Bachi couldn't help but smile. She was so sweet.
Bachi pushed the door open with her back, looking at the group of Kiki's so called friends. "It is done." she said. Bachi looked over at Maura, "Don't worry. She is not bond to me. It was wishful thinking on my part. Kiki is my master, whenever she wishes for me to leave. I will obey." Bachi hoped that day would never come. She walked over to the group, Kiki still in arms. She looked at them all, then to Kiki. "She will be fine...she's just tired after something like that. She had to experance her death for the second time..." Bachi said, not takeing her eyes off of Kiki's face.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:39 pm
Erik's fingertips were slightly red, but he'd be fine. He'd never seen Kiki this way, even for the short time he'd known her. What had just happened? What words were said between Maura and Kiki to make Kiki act that way? But just as soon as he thought that, a girl entered the building, Kiki in her arms. Finally, after she finished speaking, he took Kiki from the girl. Erik's only form of questioning was a simple turn of the head in Maura's direction.

Maura immediately began. "She's Bachi, Kiki's a homunculus AKA Crisis, and talk of a curse. Something about Kiki being her "master" and being bonded or something. I think the girl is crazy, but you talk toher for yourself," she blurted quickly.

Before anything else, Erik set Kiki in her chair. He walked back over to Bachi and stared at her for a moment. "Bachi, was it? Erik. I want answers. Now!" he said quietly. He was not in the mood for games and riddles and hopefully, she'd understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:05 pm
"k-kay....i guess im just not used to something so big" Emmy smiles a bit and wags her tail slightly  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:18 pm
Bachi glared at Maura as she explained things, rather biuses on her part. Then her eyes focused on Erik, who seemed just as rude to her. How annoying, she wanted to kill them both for troubleing Kiki. But she wouldn't Kiki seemed to like them. "It is as I said before. Do humans not beleive in the last battle? I thought they had a thing called...reliogion was it?" she questioned, looking quizical at the two of them. "Then you must not know...it is Kiki's choice weather or not every last thing on this discuisting earth lives...or dies." she said. "I will keep this short. Kiki is my master, Kiki is the result of the Seven being reborn into this world. I was sent here to protect the result, so she can have a chance to pass jundgement over you all." she said with a grin. "But...Kiki does not know this part. So we will all keep this a secret from her. This would desturb her...make her unhappy." she said, her bangs covered her crazed eyes from veiw. "And when Kiki is unhappy..." she growled, "No one will be aloud to be happy ever again. Do we understand?" she looked up. Bachi's pupils were nearlt invisable they were so small.

Kiki's eyes drifted open slowly as she sat in her chair. She had missed the conversation before. Her head pounded with new information. A small smile crept up her face, she sighed low. "So thats what I am...Bachi." she said, lifting herself up a little. "If I am correct in my understanding. I'm your master?" she asked, confused. She was her old self again. Sweet, careing and inoccent. The thought of being someone elses master bewildered her.

Bachi wurled around, changeing back to her origanl self. "Darling is awake!" she said, leaping into Kiki's lap like an obedent dog. "Thats right, Master is my Master. I will do anything for my Master..." she drifted off, nuzzleing Kiki's lap as Kiki pet her head tenderly, "anything..."  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games