Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mubyou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 pm
I have that song from Hairspray stuck in my head where John Travolta is dancing with Christopher Walkin o____0  
Naota3 generated a random number between 15 and 999999 ... 621865!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm 13 years old I am from 29 palms california and I wish that " the world" really existed  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 pm
You're only 13? Wow.

I should stop listen to music when I'm bored. I make so many skits and dance moves outta that. Like the song "Gives you hell" always has Sakaki and Haseo fighting in my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:02 pm
psst me too!
I think we all wish The World was real here...  

Mubyou

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm
BreathLessX
You're only 13? Wow.

I should stop listen to music when I'm bored. I make so many skits and dance moves outta that. Like the song "Gives you hell" always has Sakaki and Haseo fighting in my head.

yep I live small town so it was hard to find dot hack  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:45 pm
Um...Well, I"m obsessed with .hack (Seems obvious.) and I'm addicted to manga. Oh, and I'm me, no matter what.
Random story! I took a class on how to make games with flash 8. One time I messed up the Action script so badly that not even the teacher could find the error. (Actually we may have found the mistake but if my memory serves correctly, I don't think we did) Then I copy pasted the correct code into the game and it worked, but not perfectly. There were these tiles that were supposed to fade away and disappear, but rather than disappearing they kept on fading over and over again. XD. It was a fun class, and I found out I'm not good at coding and it is WAY harder than you'd think.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 pm
wha? question question question question question  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:29 pm
I hate yarn. It's evil and shady and a conspearitor. It's out to get us.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am
Darkly_Doomed
Um...Well, I"m obsessed with .hack (Seems obvious.) and I'm addicted to manga. Oh, and I'm me, no matter what.
Random story! I took a class on how to make games with flash 8. One time I messed up the Action script so badly that not even the teacher could find the error. (Actually we may have found the mistake but if my memory serves correctly, I don't think we did) Then I copy pasted the correct code into the game and it worked, but not perfectly. There were these tiles that were supposed to fade away and disappear, but rather than disappearing they kept on fading over and over again. XD. It was a fun class, and I found out I'm not good at coding and it is WAY harder than you'd think.

I fail at coding too. :,D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 pm
Coding hates me...
I live in a small city, but its' very artistic, so we have lots of anime geeks here.
However, everybody KNOWS .hack, but nobody obsesses over it like I do.  

Mubyou

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:41 pm
Everyone knows .hack where you live? Lucky. Hardly anyone knows .hack where I live. There are a few people who know it, and I think at least one of them is obsessed with it. I'm not sure anyone is like me in their obsession, though. Upside: Liking .hack is kind of unique here. Downside: There's hardly anyone to discuss it with!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 pm
I hate shopping for manga. Well, I get all jumpy. The guys in the GN section of the book store creep me out! crying  

Mubyou

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 pm
I kind of hate shopping for it, too, because there's those annoying kids who just SIT IN THE AISLES AND READ. This is not Barnes & Noble, guys, it's a tiny store in the mall. Either buy it or get out. Oh, and the thought of the cashiers mentally grouping me in with screaming fangirls kind of makes me go 8|. BUT I'M KIND OF PARANOID ANYWAY LOLOLOLOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 pm
LOL I SIT IN THE AISLES. WELL, AT THE HUGE B&N IN THE HARBOR. NEA THE CONVENTION CENTER. THERE'S A LOT OF WEIRD PEOPLE THERE.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:55 pm
I do that, but there's nobody interesting for me to watch....
Okay, I'm a very strict pacifist.
People don't believe me because I read stuff like D. Gray-Man and watch stuff like Baccano!...  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games