Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:28 pm
(hehe! Well that would be nice, but whats the point in the plot then? hehe!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:14 am
((truetrue..))
"So what shall we do, Sun??" Silver questioned  

JellyfishSpine

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:09 am
Sun had just returned, "I don't know silver. . .the the tribe. . .they never came. . .even stone had left." Sun sat down and shook her head. "tell everyone to get ready to leave at any moment. Get the kits rounded up .. .I need to go see these twolegs myself." Sun got up and padded into the forest pausing for a moment. "um . . .cloud can you come with me? And Lunar, you can come to." Sun waited for the two to join her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 pm
((What is we left to a really different place- like to the desert or something. All our cats would have to adapt.

Or part of the plot could be half the tribe would want to leave and then half want to stay. So there's a big fight))

Lunar nodded and went to join Sun.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 am
((( ahhh! i dont want to fight my clanmates. i'll be switzerland. lol)))

"OKay" Silver nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm
(yay!! but I think the term is, "you know what? I'm neutral!! I'm switsherland!!" lol! GO TWILIGHT!!! hmm. . .I'll have to concider that plot idea. . .)
Sun paused as Lunar and Cloud joined her, then turned and padded into the forest. "so what are we going to do if we have to leave?" Lunar whispered to Sun. Sun sighed. "I don't know Lunar. . .I just don't know. . .this-this has never happened before. . ." Sun felt despair wash over her, her anscestors have left her, stone has left her, and now her tribe was about to leave here!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:39 am
Lunar looked up- determination flooding her gaze. "You trust our anesters, right?" she nidded off to the distance. "They'll show us where to go- I know they'll follow. You have to be strong, Sun, you have to beilve. If your down- the tribe is, too. We're in this together, wherever we are I know that our tribemates will always be there for us. There's nothing we can't do."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:31 pm
sun sighed, this gave her some hope. "Thank you Lunar, but I don't think our ancestors are going to help us any more. . .look. . ." Sun had just stepped through some ferns, and in front of them the forest disappered stumps lay everywhere, along with the monsters, these monsters where huge, thier mussles came out of thier head to form huge teath. Others had back's which seemed to have nothing inside them. Sun shuddered. "Lunar. .Cloud. . .were doomed. . ." Sun sat down and looked up at the sun, it warmed her fur, but where sun was no warmth could reach her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:06 am
"We can leave, Sun! We can gather up the cats in a matter of time! We can't just sit here to die!" her mew was desperate. No Sun, I know much things have happened, but don't giveup now. Please. Lunar's pleading gaze bored into Sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Sun staired at the rows and rows of mosters, stumps lay everywhere. "I'm so sorry lunar. . ." sun mumbled, "but. . .even if we did survive. . .how could we live in this?" Sun got up trembling, her body shook so badly that she tripped when she steped forward. Sun got up again, then strode off into the woods. She padded slowly into camp, cats were looking at her, but she didn't look back. Sun felt defeated. She padded up to her tree, the climbed uponto her branch. She lay down and stuck her nose under her tail. just let it be over. . . sun cryed in her head, she felt as if the tribe was doomed from the very begining.
(and no we're not leaving, I've put to much effort into the idea of the camp!!!! So I've decided that some forest protection society or something like that, is going to show up before the two-legs get to close!!! lol! By that time sun will have an emotional breack down!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:47 am
(hmm, now what?)

Silver looked around and tried to find Sun, but when she did find her she was sleeping, and she looked so peaceful.. Silver daren't disturb her, but she waited quietly for her to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Sun woke up, she was in the clearing of the pool of never ending light. Sun looked around, then spotted it. At the edge of the clearing there was a cat sitting looking up at the sun. "branch?" Branch looked around, her eyes full of sadness. "sun." She got up and started to throt out of the clearing. "wait!" Sun raced after her, she soon caught up. "branch what's going on? where is everybody?" Branch looked sadly into Sun's eyes. "look." She said, then pushed away some ferns. Sun saw the monsters and the stubbs. "I already know this. . .why are you showing me this again?" Branch looked sadly at the twolegs. "there not going to kill you or the tribe. . .but somethig else is. . ." Sun looked horrified at Branch, "but. . .wait whats going to hurt us? What can possible stop this?" Branch looked at sun, "when the clouds come together, and the earth gives a great shake, the great ones will crush you, no hope will be made." Sun saw branch fading, "wait Branch!!!" but it was too late, sun woke up to see Silver waiting on a lower branch.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:38 pm
(oh yah! thats right!! I did just make a proficy!! oh yah!! a huh!!! whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:00 pm
((Lunar's going into action!))

"Cats born under the Tribe of Shining Light- please come together for a meet!" Lunar yowled from her ledge- usually were Sun would stand.

"What is this?" A kit-mother murmed. "Where's Sun?" Piped an to-be. "What right does a prey-hunter have to call a meeting?" scorned a cave-guard.

"Most of you have seen or heard the monsters." shouted Lunar. "We have to take action! We must leave!"

Cats yowled in dismay. "Leave our home? Why?" they arugued and disaggreed among each other and with Lunar.

"Silence!" the quickly quieted down. "Listen! We'll die if we stay here! Do you want to await death? Our ancestors will follow us to our new home- they won't give up on us! So we must go! Kit-mothers- what would feel to you if you saw your kits suffer before your very eyes? How would you all feel to watch your kin and friends die with you being helpless to them! We have to go!"

Murmers in the crowd began to agree- but some argued that they could never leave the home they've loved. The room was devided in half.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Sun was discussing the proficy to silver when she heard Lunar below. " what? no! We can't leave yet!! We still have time!!" Sun jumped down outraged, "WAIT!!!" She cried, cats stopped in thier traxs. The camp fell silent. "Lunar what do you think your doing?" Lunar looked at Sun, fury burned deep inside Lunar's eyes. "I'm takeing action! You wont move the tribe so I AM!!" Sun growled at Lunar, "Lunar the two-leg monsters wont kill us!!" Lunar froze, "what?" Sun looked down at the Tribe. "Tribe of shining light!! The two-leg monsters are not to be feared!" The tribe broke out in yowles. Most comeing from the half that wanted to leave. "SILENCE!!!" Sun yowled. Sun rose into a higher branch away from Lunar. "The tribe that burns up high gave me a message!" Sun glared down at the cats. "The monsters wont hurt us but something else will!" Sun closed her eyes, and recited the proficy. "when the clouds come together, and the earth gives a great shake, the great ones will crush you, no hope will be made" The camp filled with silence. "what dose it mean?" Lunare said. Sun looked up at Silver, "come down here Silver, lets tell them what we think."
(ok so basically "the great one's" are trees, theres going to be an earth quake and the trees are going to fall, and in the Tribe of shining light, there are ALOT of trees, soooo. . .some cat are gonna die, but no-one will ever think it's the trees that will fall, but the ancestors are gonna come down and kill them all for. . who knows what? lol)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games