Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Rasu could be heard from the other room. He was saying, "No....No..." but he wasn't saying it too loudly, it was slurred a bit. Uncle checked his temperature again. "Ok good, at least it hasn't gone up anymore." Uncle sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm

"So is Rasu going to be Ok." Dessenger asked Uncle.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm

"I don't know. But we don't have any towels to help cool him down a bit." Uncle replied. "Unless you have one."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:59 pm

"No i'm sorry I don't is there anything else you could use?" Dessenger replied

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 am

Sonia awoke and went by Kayonis's side. "I'll watch over you and make sure that with this merger that you are pretty much the same." She whispered. Kayonis smiled in his sleep, but SOnia thought he was smiling at her. Several hours went by and she lay down beside him. She didn't care if anyone saw or not. They weren't doing anything they shouldn't. She snuggled up close to him and he awoke putting his arms around her. "Go back to sleep." She said. "As long as you stay." He said Everyone knew that they were going to have to face Chiro and it might be the last they see of one another.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 am

A heavily armed robot landed on Angel island. It was one of Eggman's. It walked around then found the door to the shelter and went inside.
Far above a Chaos Control portal opened and a plane came through. It was a very advance fighter plane which was a 3 seater. It quickly flew lower and landed on Angel Island.
"Ok, landed lets get back to the others," said Sophie undoing the seatbelt and opening the cockpit.
"I still can not believe they gave you a plane," chuckled Flage as he got out then helped Sophie out who was swelling up a bit from being pregnant. He left one of his large bags there taking his normal everyday one with him.
"Well I did ace the vehicle training test they gave me at the end," she said. They noticed the door was opened and they quickly went inside the shelter.
The robot had got quite far in now and then Flage stepped ahead of Sophie saying wait here as he hurried ahead.
The robot raised a gun at the sleeping people inside.
A gun shot fired waking everyone up.
The robot had not fired the shot...
Flage lowered the gun in his hand that he had taken out from under his jacket. A moment later the robot fell down.
"It is safe Sophie," he called back down the hallway and she came to his side and Chaoloca followed her.
Flage stepped into the room seeing everyone fully awoken after the gun shot and he placed the gun in a holder which revealed another gun holder there with a gun in it (these are under his jacket).
"We are back guys," said Flage looking around at the people staring at him.
Flage helped Sophie sit down on the bed place they had made before. Then he sat next to her and explained what had happened since they left.
He first told them about what they went to Earth for which was to learn (from G.U.N) how to use weapons for Flage and vehicles for Sophie. Flage explained about how 6 months had past for them and then came the big news for the others.
"Well as you might notice..." started Sophie, "since 6 months past in the world we were in and Sally knew of this before we left but,"
"We are expecting a child," Sophie finished excited still at the idea.
"And we are deciding to bring our engagement to an end soon and marry," Flage said after Sophie had finished. They kissed and relaxed a bit on the bed place they had made in the corner.

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 am

"Congrats." Kayonis said sleepily. He would've been more excited normally, but he was still too groggy and was back to sleep in no time with Sonia. Sally and Sonic looked at the two. "I hope they know what they're getting into." Sally said. "Don't worry Sal. They'll be alright. I couldn't think of any other guy I'd like Sonia to be with." He said. Sonia smiled because she overheard them. "Man this stinks. I haven't been able to find a girl yet." Manic whined. "You don't need to worry. You'll find one soon." Sonic said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Flage and Sophie we talking about the wedding plan when the subject of who would be bridesmaid came up. In the end they thought about it and did not pick but they had picked almost all the other details.
Sally overheard them and decided to come over to help them if they needed it.
"Do you need help with anything," Sally asked offering what help she could.
"Well we were thinking that maybe Sonia would want to be the bridesmaid at the wedding but we are not sure about it as it might get her into the idea of marriage too soon," said Sophie thinking about it.
"We can decide it later," said Flage thinking logically.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:43 pm

"Guys we need to think of a plan to fight Chiro cuase while we're safe up here hes destroying everything down there." Dessenger put in thinking of what he could do to help everyone out in the fight.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 pm

Sally walked away from Sophie and Flage as the idea of fight Chiro came up.
"I have planned how I am fighting him," said Flage revealing nothing of the plan.
"Should I tell them?" asked Sophie looking to Flage.
"I guess there is no harm in it," said Flage putting an arm around Sophie.
"Well we have decided to have the wedding in a few days," Sophie said slightly scared but very excited.
With that they outlined the plan of it pointing out the key facts like they were going to do it at and some other small details but not much as they are tired and when they finish they fell asleep cuddled up to each other Flage's arm over Sophie...

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:30 pm

"As long as I get to help this time I don't care what his plan is to fight Chiro I'll go through with it." Dessenger said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:35 pm

"No offense intended but how can you help fight it?" asked Flage, "I mean Chiro is powered up with 6 chaos emeralds and Kayonis has merged with Chaos, How do you plan to compete with these sorts of power levels?"

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 pm

"I don't know but i'm tired of standing around and doing nothing while everyone else risks there lives." Dessenger replied.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 pm

"I know you have good intentions at heart but unless you can help it might just mean you would get in the way and that would put you and everyone else in great danger," said Flage. "If you can help then good but if not just keep back ok?"

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:44 pm

"Alright." Dessenger replied seeing the logic in what Falge said.

"Sir preperations at fifty percent." "Exelent." Dr Delrag replied.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games