Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Eva shook her head. "Now!" He yelled as he pointed the gun at her. The boy clung onto her tighter.

"Ok, listen to me." She whispered to the boy. "You're going to have to stay here. Just sit here and don't move." The boy shook his head and clung onto him tighter.

"Now!" Frankie screamed. Eva nodded and sat the boy down.

"You'll be alright. Just stay here ok?" She asked. The boy nodded and hugged his knees. Eva got up and slowly walked over to Frankie. When she was in reach, he grabbed her and wrapped his arm around her neck. A barrel was pointed at her hair.

"Mmmm, you smell good. I think I might keep you." He said with lust.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Alex grimaced and got up slowly. He grabbed a glass bottle of something or another and smashed over one mans head and grabbed his gun. He picked up the gun and pointed it at Frankie. His hands were shaking.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm

Frankie turned around. "You put that gun down or I'll shoot her brains out." Eva looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Alex don't." She shook her head.

"Shut up, you." Frankie told Eva. "Now drop your gun."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Alex looked at Eva then back to Frankie. He didn't know what to do. If he shot the guy then he might shoot her. If he dropped the gun he might get shot. He stood there pointing the gun at Frankie. He started to lower the gun. "Just let her go."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:05 pm

Frankie clicked the hammer back. "Put it down or I shoot her." He glared. Eva shook her head at Alex.

BANG!

Eva jumped and watched as Frankie dropped the gun and grabbed his arm. A cop ran up to him and started to handcuff him. The cops dragged him out and Eva realized she was shaking.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:08 pm

Alex dropped the gun hand hugged her tightly. "A-are y-you ok?" He asked his voice cracking a bit.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Eva thought she could hold in the tears but couldn't once Alex wrapped his arms around her. She nodded but cried in his arms. The gun that was pointed to her head scared her. She wondered if that was going to be the last time she was ever going to see his face. But now that she was hugging him, she cried for relief. After awhile she pulled back. "I'm fine." She said as she wiped her eyes. "I have to find that boy." Eva let up and went back to the aisle. The boy was still in the same spot. Once he saw her, he ran up to her and hugged her. "It's ok. You're safe. It's all over. Let's go find your mom." They walked outside and the boy pointed at someone.

"There's my mom." The boy said. The woman, who was talking to the police, turned around and started crying as her boy ran to her. The woman looked at Eva and mouthed 'thank you.' Eva nodded and watched as other people began to hug their families. No bodies were being carried out. Everyone was safe.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Alex watched her, he had started to cry a little too as he sat down on the floor looking at Eva. He wiped away the ketchup on his shirt and layed down on the floor.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Eva bent down so that she was eye level with Alex. "Let's go home." She paused and then shook her head. "I'm mean, let's go back to my house." Eva wiped his tear and took grabbed his head. She drove them back to her house and she sat on the couch. Eva hugged her knees and stared at the floor.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Alex sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. "I was afraid I was going to lose you." He admitted softly.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Eva wrapped her arms around him. "I thought I was never going to see you again." Tears began to run down her cheeks. "I was so afraid." She whispered.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Alex hugged her back tightly. "Me too Eva, me too..." He kissed the top of her head. "But you know what... we're ok. And that's what matters."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 pm

They held each other for the longest time. Finally, they broke apart. "What a day." She laughed. Riley sat on the sofa arm and meowed. Eva stroked Riley's back.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Alex nodded and leaned back on the couch. "Yeah, it's been a long day."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:54 pm

The phone rang and Eva sighed. She walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone. "Hello she said into the receiver.

"Hi, It's mom again. I was just wondering. Since your father is going to bring his grill, do you mind if you bring our own food as well?" She asked.

"No, that's fine. We were planning on having a bbq tomorrow anyway." Eva said.

"Who's we?" Her mother asked teasingly.

"You'll meet him tomorrow." Eva said.

"Honey, are you alright? It sounds like you've been crying." Her mother said. Tears began to weld up in her eyes. Eva told her mother what happened. Every detail. "Oh my gosh, honey, are you both alright?" Her mother gasped.

"Yeah, thanks to Alex I'm fine." Eva reassured her mother. They talked for a few more minutes and they said goodbye. Eva walked back into the living room and she sat back down next to Alex. She wrapped her arms around him. "Good news. My parents are bringing the food and drinks."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games