Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiTsuki

3,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 am
    [/lurk]

Hello. I'm KuraiTsuki. I'm 21 and I'm 5'4" and weigh around 180lbs. My highest weight was 201lbs. My goal weight is 130lbs. So, I'm sure you can do that math yourself, but I need to lose 50lbs. I've been heavy since I hit puberty even though I was super active(Played softball, ice hockey and figure skated) because I have PCOS. I'm a senior in college and I'm having a really hard time finding ways to eat healthy and finding the time to exercise. And... Yeah. That's all I can think of...

[lurk]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 am
hahaha welcome to guild :'D  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

-Majestic Muffin-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 am
Hey, I'm Kim, I'm 19, I weigh 245 (which doesn't look all that big, it's a lot of muscle) but I am looking to lose 60-80 lbs, ideally. I'm starting a strict diet (which isn't really "counterproductive", as some would lead you to believe) soon but I know I have a tendency to fall off the wagon. Plus, I got an invite to the guild so I couldn't resist mrgreen

I'd love a support buddy ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 am
-Majestic Muffin-
Hey, I'm Kim, I'm 19, I weigh 245 (which doesn't look all that big, it's a lot of muscle) but I am looking to lose 60-80 lbs, ideally. I'm starting a strict diet (which isn't really "counterproductive", as some would lead you to believe) soon but I know I have a tendency to fall off the wagon. Plus, I got an invite to the guild so I couldn't resist mrgreen

I'd love a support buddy ^_^

I'll be your support buddy! -heroic pose- Fear not muffin I will do my best to help you!!!  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 am
Welcome Blackie, kayura, anzy, kurai and kim!

Yayyy! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:26 am
Oh Wow, I totally forgot to make one of these.

Hi, my name is Portia/Porshea :] i'm 17 years old and I live in Florida. I was diagnosed with gallstones in July (though I've probably had them since 7th grade) and one of the ways to help prevent/ get rid of them is to lead a healthier lifestyle and lose the extra pounds. I am determined to not have my gall bladder removed and live a healthier lifestyle. I haven't had a gall bladder attack since July, so I assume I'm doing something right(they used to be quite frequent)!

my other reasons for wanting to lose weight are somewhat superficial I suppose. >.> I want a boyfriend. And I know, I know, I should find someone who loves me for me and not my body >.>;, but ..losing weight would give me the extra confidence to pursue a guy. It's not really about a guy looking at me and liking what he sees >.< it's about me looking at me and liking what I see.

I also want to look nice for senior prom. :] I didn't go last year, but this year I'd like to go and look extra-super-tastic-good!

Most of all , I want to do the things skinny people do! I want to sit in a chair, have it break , and have that malfunction not be blamed on my weight. I want to >.< undress in a crowded dressing room of women and not feel self conscious! I want to run down university avenue without passing out after 2 blocks. I want to bike up that really really big hill near the university smile ! I wanna wear a one piece because I want to wear a one piece, not because I'm hiding my phat!

Oh yea, I'm 5'6 ish and I weigh 149 smile .

I'd also like a weight loss buddy-pal :0 if that's possible! One with msn D:< that can remind me not to over eat, to exercise , to stop playing video games etc etc! I want someone I can share my success with :] and have them truly understand what losing 2 pounds means . And of course, I'd return the favor biggrin

Ligand

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 am
Sentida

Hi, my name is Portia/Porshea :] i'm 17 years old and I live in Florida. I was diagnosed with gallstones in July (though I've probably had them since 7th grade) and one of the ways to help prevent/ get rid of them is to lead a healthier lifestyle and lose the extra pounds. I am determined to not have my gall bladder removed and live a healthier lifestyle. I haven't had a gall bladder attack since July, so I assume I'm doing something right(they used to be quite frequent)!

my other reasons for wanting to lose weight are somewhat superficial I suppose. >.> I want a boyfriend. And I know, I know, I should find someone who loves me for me and not my body >.>;, but ..losing weight would give me the extra confidence to pursue a guy. It's not really about a guy looking at me and liking what he sees >.< it's about me looking at me and liking what I see.

I also want to look nice for senior prom. :] I didn't go last year, but this year I'd like to go and look extra-super-tastic-good!

Most of all , I want to do the things skinny people do! I want to sit in a chair, have it break , and have that malfunction not be blamed on my weight. I want to >.< undress in a crowded dressing room of women and not feel self conscious! I want to run down university avenue without passing out after 2 blocks. I want to bike up that really really big hill near the university smile ! I wanna wear a one piece because I want to wear a one piece, not because I'm hiding my phat!

I'd also like a weight loss buddy-pal :0 if that's possible! One with msn D:< that can remind me not to over eat, to exercise , to stop playing video games etc etc! I want someone I can share my success with :] and have them truly understand what losing 2 pounds means . And of course, I'd return the favor biggrin

i haz msn =3 i can helps you :'D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 am
Anzelia La Belle
Sentida

i haz msn =3 i can helps you :'D
xP What's your msn? Mine is loveddesire@gmail.com biggrin !!!!  

Ligand

lavender opheliac

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 pm
Hai. I'm Cali. x3 I'm 17.

I am very short, standing at four foot eleven inches. I currently weigh 103 pounds, I'd like to get to 95.

I used to be very underweight at 71, because of a rare genetic mutation that I have. Medicine put 50 pounds on me. My highest weight was 117.

I dont like the way my body looks - so i'd like to lose weight until i like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Hey all! I'm Liz. I'm 20!

I'm currently trying to lose about 10-20 pounds, depending on how I look. I don't really believe in weighing myself, so I just work until I'm happy with my weight. I do know that I'm currently at 142lbs and 5'4", which is my heaviest in a while. I lost 20lbs in the 8th grade so I know I can do it again, I just need to really dedicate myself.

I hope coming here can help keep me accountable and actually push me to lose weight! And if anyone wants an accountability partner, I'd be happy to be one!

freelance lover

BarTender Domi

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:11 pm
Hello im Kat im 20 years old

i weigh about 270 at the moment.
i need to lose about 100lbs to be healthy
this is all about my health at this point i now being
skinny will not make me like myself better
im just trying to make my life healthy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Hello!

I'm Bix, a nineteen year old (incredibly girly) computer science student from the UK. I'm looking to lose 20-25lbs mainly just because I can't stand the way my body looks at the moment, pudge everywhere. And there may or may not be someone in my life who I would like to get a lot closer to, but she's teeny-tiny and all of her previous girlfriends have been the same way. I do not want to crush her, lulz. sweatdrop

My main downfalls are candies and chocolates; I crave sweet things almost constantly, and I quickly find myself packing on the pounds if I listen to them.  

Starri

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm Jessi, and I'm 20 years old. I'm 5' and to be honest, I don't know how much I weigh. o_o; Last time I stepped on a scale, I was just under 150 pounds. I've lost weight since then, but I don't know how much.

I would like to lose a little more weight, but I'm not exactly unhappy with where I'm at now. =)
Mainly, what I would like to do is get into shape, and train myself to eat healthier. I was doing pretty well until I got a job. From there I got way off track. XP

My weakness is sweets, which is especially bad since diabetes occurs a lot in my family, and I would like to give myself a fighting chance in avoiding it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Hello, I'm Linzie. I'm 19, a Biology student at a liberal arts college in Maryland. I was invited to the guild as I post in a LD weight loss thread and this guild actually seems moderately active compared to most health related ones.

On January 3rd it will be a year since I began my weight loss and I have about 11 pounds left to lose to hit "goal". I have been using Weight Watchers to help change my eating habits and generally try to go to the gym 5 days a week. I had never been particularly skinny or healthy either but after a few half assed attempts in the past I've gotten my resolve and am doing pretty well with it.

I want to lose 11 more pounds because that would put me in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height (5'8"). Once I get to the number on the scale that I want to be I'll be focusing more on building more muscle. I bought a bikini that I'd like to feel comfortable enough to wear by this July.

I have a ticker in my signature. If you want one just click it and it will take you to the site.

[ My Starting Weight Pic ]
[ Me this past October ]

Roslin

en-pointe off-balance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:22 am
Hi.

I'm Natalie. I'm 15. I weigh 190~ish lbs, and my goal is to be about 130 lbs - but I don't exactly have any time constraints. It'd be nice to be down to my goal weight by September '10, but I'm not really too concerned about how long it takes.

My main problems are that I snack. A lot. Sweets not so much, but I eat an overlarge afternoon snack as soon as I come home from school most days, and then my dad gets home and makes dinner, and it's a mess, generally. I mostly need to exercise more often/more consistently, and remember to make healthier eating choices and smaller portions.

If anybody's looking for an accountabilibuddy, I've got MSN and AIM and all that jazz. : D

Best wishes!

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games