Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 am
Tamaki Suou rocks my sexy not-so-emo socks. <3333

Name: Esty-chan
Likes: animals, drawing, reading, writing, anime/manga, computers, video games, Gaia, friends, boyfriend( heart )
Dislikes: anything school-related, animal cruelty, arrogant people, bullying, superiority complexes

Nice to meet you all! biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining! ;D  

Kibby47
Captain

Kisuke Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Name: David.
Likes: Manga, Music, Video Games, samurai, Pokemon?, Dancing, Person.. >_>, Soup.
Dislikes: Arrogant, mean, people, Thinking too hard, tests.., Bugs.., the Cold

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 pm
Welcome! :]  

Kibby47
Captain

Broken llPaperll Condoms

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 pm
Name: Amber, Trix, anything you want to call me ^-^
Age; 14
Likes: OHSHC, Writing, Singing, Dancing, Music, History, Lost
Dislikes: Backstabbers, Liars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh hay, I'm RJ.

I prefer Haru [cause it's my chinese zodiac]

I like strawberry pocky [but thats the only sweets i enjoy outside of caramel] other than that I prefer spicy things.

I also enjoying roleplaying here as Kyouya [this name is actually a Kyouya account; true story]

I'm guessing you don't know, but I'm actually a girl [the last time I checked]

I'm 23. [And Taken]

I got my start into Ouran as a Haruhi here [my sn for her is 'The Natural'] about two/three years ago when Ouran first began being released here every other week in the states [and man was I impatient]

I guess all I dislike are people who are impatient or that intentionally like to push my buttons [if you've seen furuba or read it and know of Hatsuharu then you know it's a bad idea. If not then look into the traits of the ox in the chinese zodiac.] Generally i'm a nice person so long as you treat me the way you would want to be treated.

Oh oh!
I'm great on giving advice, i'm kinda like Dr.Phil [not that I mean to brag]
Often times you can find me either on gaia somewhere or on MSN chatting up some of my other Ouran friends.

[So if you wanna add me I've got MSN,AIM,YIM; just let me know - we love making huge group chats!]

...and uh, that's.. about it.

Nine times out of ten if i'm not called Haru then it's Kyouyums. Juuuust throwing it out there. I'm not so sure what has me in a good mood at the moment, maybe it's the fruit punch i'm drinking; but either way - it comes and goes.

Fair warning I guess.

All that aside, pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Absolute Perfection

Mew-Trixi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Hello there. I answer to Princess Zel, as is made clear by my avi, however I'll also answer to Fi-chan.
I'm a seventeen year old girl with relationship complications that render me happy to be taken but also very confused confused.
I happen to be a decent fan of Ouran, my favourite characters are Kaoru and Hikaru, in that order. I'm not over-the-top about it though.
I was once into anime and manga in a big way, although that has calmed down to an acceptable level over the last few years, the same going for gaming. I roleplay a lot too, though I'm rusty now.
It's nice to meet you all smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 pm
I'm Shin-chan212 and I prefer to never disclose my real name. I LOVE manga and prefer it over anime, but some animes I prefer over the manga. For example Full Metal Panic, I still like the manga but I find the anime so much more amusing.

I'm very new so I can't donate anything since I don't even have 1,000 gold. My friend gave me a lot of avatar items to start me off, in case you're wondering why my avatar is slightly better tricked out than the average newbie.

I LOVE Ouran and really wish I had such awesome friends in real life!  

Shin-chan212

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Welome everyone! :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm
Hello all! I must admit, after looking around the guild, it's pretty well done, a lot of effort was put in which made me join. Thank you for the invitation!

And now, some bits about me!

Name: Kitsune Minamino, call me Sune if you wish.
Location: The magical garden of the USA. Something for you guys to figure out if interested.
Likes: Anime,Manga, hanging out with friends, animals, food, drawing, matching things, computers, MUSIC. Music is my life. Reading, role playing. Imagination, literates, making AMV's, watching AMV's.
Dislikes: Annoyances, prunes, dentists.  

Kitsune Minamino

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Thank you for joining! :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm
This guild is indeed very well done. Very admirable. It seems like there could be lots of fun around here. I must thank thee for the invitation.

Well now, asides from compliments, I suppose I should go to my introduction now.

It'd probably be difficult to address me as my account name. Well, my friends call me Otome-chan, which actually means daughter.. but, I got other aliases you can call me by. Ane-chan is one. Normally I like to act as a 'big sister', for most. Not that? Then how about Kyo? No meaning, just like the name.

Hm, let's see, I like to draw, and it really got me thinking, that I should try drawing something Ouran related.. Huh. Can't believe I never tried. Anywho, asides from a variety of anime (Bleach.. <3~) that I like, I absolutely adore music! Famous quote as it is, 'Music=Life'. But then again, what if the music stops right? ...Hah, nobody ever went to think that far huh?
All right, let's see.. My hobbies are roleplaying (<3), puzzles, and drawing would be one of course. I enjoy being around my friends, and looking over them - even though I am the youngest. I also enjoy self-defence. - Haha, I just reminded myself of Hunny.
I like to make AMV's, yet, I haven't even finished one yet. I hardly have the inspiration in one spot. It just comes and goes, just like my own memory.

I will donate some gold soon, once I have my own avatar set up. It's taking a bit longer than I expected, but hopefully my 'questing' will end soon.

Hm, ah! My favorite characters from Ouran? That would be quite the toughy. I enjoy all the characters, but I would have to say I enjoy Kyouya best. I simply love his cynical personality. I can relate to some of his traits; for instance, I enjoy to view others' reactions upon a situation of some sort.
Asides from Kyouya, I do enjoy the twins very much as well. Kaoru, to be exact. He's simply the caring twin, and I greatly admire that.

Okay, now I'm just beginning to rant. Pardonez-moi.
Thank you including me in this little bunch, and hope I can be of assistance, and not a nuisance.

Have a pleasant day!

Invalid_Secret

7,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Thanks for joining! ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 pm
Hello!! I just joined. Ehhh, that makes me a nooblet here, doesn't it? Ah, well! The more, the merrier, right? ^w^ Oh! A little about me. Alright...!

Nicknames: Wolf, Dandy, Okami, Akuma, Cyrus, "CrazyShinigami"
Were I'm currently taking hold up: In a tiny forgotten corner of the USA
Personality type: Eccentric, funny, with a little bit of a tendency towards dark humor. Always laughing, cheering others up. Oh, I'm a major jester and a "non-preppy", adventurous girlie type
Likes: Anime/manga, dark chocolate, reading, writing, listening to music, scaring others just to get a kick, snakes and wolves, video games, thunderstorms, and experimenting with any random ol' crap.
Dislikes: Snobby people, bullying people, snow/cold temperatures, spiders, awkward silences, working at my job, being stuck in a boring "reality" world, beggers and whiners, and people who don't try at all and expect others to "do it for them".
Favorite Host characters: Hikaru and Kaoru, of course!
Other Favorite Animes include: Hellsing OVA, Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Soul Eater
Favorite Quote: "Oh, you can't help that! We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad...." -Lewis Carroll, Cheshire cat

PS: Thanks for letting me join, ya'll!!  

Andercondrak

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games