Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 pm
User Image There's a little creepy house
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl
With her little creepy face
Saying funny things that u have never heard

Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki nodded in agreement. "Pity is the last thing I want. Your right, stealing is somewhat better then begging. Though Dragea would think differently with her "Right is Right" personality." Kiki had to admit. Sometimes her sister was overly rightous at times.

Makeing her way through the crowd was an easy task with her quick and lean body. Not a soul could feel the quick brush of the cats slender body or long tail as she passed them. Nor could they image their luck, that she hadn't choicen them for her dirty deed. The man was in sight. He was rather vulgur, his face in a primanint frown. He was bolding in an odd way, the sides, rather then the top, was withering away faster. He sweat more then a normal human should too. For a moment, Kiki felt bad for the man, knowing the only woman to ever love him, would have been his mother.

The fat man was now just inchs away from Kiki. She could smell the sweat just ozzing out of his pores as the screamed for mercy. The smell of his greed traped itself with Kiki's nose. She nearly sneezed, trying very hard to get it out of her brain. She would have to girn and bare it if dhe was going to get this done. Kiki made her way closer, biteing her tounge so she wouldn't comment on his smell, not to mation his sence of style. She reached forward, claws extaining and...got it!! His wallet!! It was so heavey it her paws. She couldn't belive how much money it could be holding! It was to much for her, she wanted to take it all. Then, unexpeactedly, the man started running off. In shock, Kiki only watched him, wallet in hand, or paw. "Wait!! Your wallet! s**t..." she cursed under her breath as she saw the last of him turn the corner. It was to late now, even with her speed, she couldn't take the money she needed out and put he wallet back in his pocket as she ran. "I'm sorry sir..." Kiki said under her breath as she turned and walked back to Maura and Erik. "I couldn't give it back." she whispered to them as she handed the money over to Erik. It was alot! That man must have been loaded to carry this much around.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

She has a little creepy cat
And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing
With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will go and set the world on fire
No one ever thought she could do that

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:41 pm
Erik smiled and crouched down and took the wallet from Kiki. "Nice work! Old fool didn't feel a thing!" he mumbled. The remark was a little heartless, even to Erik himself. So he changed what he said, "Yeah, nice work, but it can't be helped. Let's just call this a blessing in disguise!" he said leading the two ladies into an alley. He stopped at the end of it out of sight. He began to count the money. He flipped through the bills, another smile getting bigger as the numbers went higher. Finally, he stopped and looked at them with a full smile.

"So? How much?" Maura asked not in as good a mood about this as he was.

"Lighten up Maura! Our little cat burglar here just got us an easy 60 bucks!" he informed. "Now seriously, Kiki, that was perfectly executed! Like clockwork! A true art!" he praised.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:52 am
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki's paw went around in a circle on the dirty ground as she was praised for her work. She looked up with an embressed smile. "The art of stealing is what cats do best I guess..." she said, still feeling bad about what she had done. Kiki would be like this for a little bit, it was because of her kind heart. She never wanted to do anything wrong, but the times called for it. She would have to find a way to make up for it later. She wondered if she could find him again later in the night and beg for forgiveness. "60 bucks hmm? Not as much as the last time. Once, I stole $130 form this horrable man who was herassing this woman on the train." kiki choice her victims very carefully. If they looked like they couldn't aford the lose of money, she would give them a second glance. If they had kind eyes it would be the same. Kiki only stole from people who had dark hearts. So, in a way, Kiki felt she was doing good. In her own way, it made her feel better about what she was about to do. "So, where are we going to go eat?" she asked as her stoumach growled again.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am
"Hmm. That's another good question! Ypu have a taste for anything Maura?" Erik asked. He didn't really care what he ate as long as it was edible and kept the hunger pains away.

"Well, lately I've sort of been craving your favorite, ramen!" she admitted. She hadn't had any ramen in about a month and there was bound to be somewhere that had some. Even if they had to buy instant ramen that'd be fine.

"I like your style Maura! I'm always up for ramen! What about you Kiki?" he asked. And if she didn't want that, they could always find something more suitable.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:26 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

"Ramen sounds great!" Kiki said cheerfully. She began to lick her lips it sounded so good. "Hey, if we can't find a place to eat and get instant ramen...can we do some shoping? I'd like to cook for you guys tonight, if that's alright?" she asked nervously. she didn't know why it made her feel nervous, she cooked for her sister all the time. It was one of her favorite things to do.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 pm
A home cooked meal was something Erik and Maura hadn't had in such a long time! How could they refuse that offer? "Hey! That sounds great! Why don't we just do that instead? It's been a while since we had even a decent home cooked meal!" he said.

"You're right Erik! That sounds great! I'll help you too! I'm a pretty good cook myself you know," Maura agreed. Just then a wave of pain shot through Maura's legs and she fell into Erik's arms. His chest was warm and his heartbeat was strong and steady. But she could still walk, though it hurt to do so. "Just help me walk Erik. They haven't completely gone out. But it hurts," she told him.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:51 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki smiled, likeing the idea of cooking with Maura. "Then lets go get some ingredents!" she said with a smile that soon faded when Maura fall on Erik. For a moment, Kiki had forgotten her problem. But remembered she was going to fix them as soon as she could. and it was an eclipse, her power would be doubled now. "L-Lets hurry up..." she said nerously. Now there was another reason Kiki wanted the sun to set. She wanted to be human, and she despritly wanted to help Maura end her pain.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:53 pm
Maura looked at Erik, her eyes glassy as if she were about cry. But she fought the tears back this time and gave a weak smile. "Ok, seriously! Last time I get a free ride!" she whispered in his ear. She was on his back as always but now it was a little easier to support herself since her legs weren't completely out.

"You can ride whenever you want," Erik answered. To tell the truth, he loved giving her piggy-back rides! He loved feeling her body against his. Her cheek against his. Her voice in his ear. That was one of the things that he liked to do most with her, though he never told her. "As long as I can walk, I'll carry you everyday, just because I want to," he told her. He had a big smile on the inside, but on the outside, his face was normal as coud be. He bagan to walk beside Kiki, to find the nearest grocery store to buy ingredients for dinner.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:13 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

Kiki walked beside Erik as he carried Maura on his back. she remembered his knee problem, maybe she would fix them too. "Would it be alright to fix your knees Erik?" Kiki asked in a low voice to passer bys wouldn't catch a cats tounge. "I can make it so you'll be able to keep up with Maura when i imporve her legs. she'll be able to run faster, jump higher and use them better then any normal human. I could do the same for you....if you'd like?" she looked up at the two of them, remembering she hadn't told Maura she was one upping her legs instead of just fixing the nerve damage.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Maura's eyes widened hearing this. "Really? You could do that? I mean, fixing them was good enough for me but...I even get a power boost?" she asked rhetorically. "What about you Erik? You wanna stay the way you are, or be just normal old Erik 'Shockwave Alchemist'?"

"Well, I gotta protect my lady, not the other way around! I'll go ahead and let you do your thing!" he agreed. There seemed to be no hesitation in his decision. But if Kiki's brother is as strong as she says, he'd need it. And at the same time, just because he wanted to know, he asked, "Why are you asking me anyway? I told you that my knees were fine! They're pretty much numb! Just proof that I worked my a** off to get to where I am now,"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:32 am
((I'm leaveing right now, so I'll post when I get back. Seeyou in a week ^-^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

"Well, most people don't enjoy it when i just help them without asking them. so...I thought it be safer to ask." she said honsetly. Now Kiki couldn't wait until sunset. She glaunced at the sun, not much longer. But oh it felt like forever! She wanted to be halfling. she wanted to go to work. and she wanted to help her friends.

((I'm back ,and right off the bat I've got writers block sweatdrop ))

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm
((welcome back!! i missed you! it seems we're both having that problem!))

"Oh. Well I can understand that! But thank you really," Erik replied. They walked in silence for awhile until he saw a one of many buildings up ahead. "I think that's what we're looking for! Come on!" he said rushing towards it. Erik stopped in front of a small grocery store.

"You were right! It is a grocery store! Now we can go and get what we need for dinner, Kiki!" Maura said looking down. She looked throught the glass door to see a little girl playing with a kitten at the counter. "They have a cute little kitten too! Aww its so cute!" she said lightly squeezing Erik.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:30 pm
In a little creepy place
Little creepy town
In a little creepy world
Little creepy girl

((Aww, i missed ya too ^w^ I think what you just gave me will help with both our writers block, hopefully.))

Kiki looked into the window with both paws on the edge. "So cute..." she mumble, feeling herself get feverish at the site of them. "Hurry, lets get the food. I'm starveing!" Kiki exclaimed with a rush to the door. With out eather of them helping, Kiki sqeezed her way through the door like water. She was hungry, that was true. But she wanted to see these kittens. They weren't strays, so maybe they would be kind and not think only about haveing...well, you know.
Jumping onto the counter where everyone looked at the cute kittens. "Aww...I want one..."she purred to herself. Walking closer to the group, she smiled a smile only cats could see. "Hello, how old are you young ones? Are you for sale?" she asked them in a filine tounge. They only looked at Kiki with their wide eyes. One of them snickered and nudged his sister. They both giggled in a rude tone and looked at Kiki. They were makeing fun of her!
"What a dirty coat, smells too. the boy said to his twin sister beside him.
"What a shame, must be a stray. said the sister with a snicker. "How dare she dirty our home with her filth." said the sister in a rude tone and an upturn of her nose.
Kiki was open mouthed. How dare they make fun of her. Yes, her coat was a little unkept, and yes she hadn't had a bath in a few hours. But she only smelled because she had been playing hard. Kiki stood up and walked up to the two kittens. In a low whipser human tounge. "Don't be cheeky little ones. not everyone is so kind. When you are bought, I do hope they are kind." she said in a mock tone. Turning around, her tail hitting the rude little brats, Kiki headed back to Erik and Maura, an angry look on her face and her lips mumbleing something to fast for the human ear. They had no idea what had happened between the three, after all, they couldn'y speak feline.

And a little creepy bat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing
She has a little gift
An amazing thing

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:55 pm
((i think it did! go me!))
Maura saw the kittens cringe a little in the basket they sat in as Kiki left. Her little cat face was not happy. Even a human could see that. But most would suspect some cats just look that way. Maura got off Erik's back and found that the pain was gone now. But she found it hard to stand. Her legs were weak and slightly shaky. She roamed the small aisles with Kiki as Erik retreated towards the door. Shopping wasn't Erik's idea of what a normal guy his age would do. "Kiki," Maura asked just above a whisper. "I'm no cat but we're girls! No matter what species, we have a bond. What's up with you? Ever since you walked away from those kittens, you've had that look! What did you do?"

Meanwhile, Erik was observing the young lady behind the counter. From what he could hear them saying, she and the little girl were sisters. The cats were for sale and there were only four left. Besides the two who pissed off Kiki, the other two were fast asleep. The girl behind the counter couldn't have been older than the three of them. She had shoulder length, blonde hair, blue eyes, and her body...man! But he looked over to remind himself that he'd already commited himself to Maura. So he hung his head and sighed. 'If only, I wasn't so commited to Maura! Well, I can at least work a little magic with some classic Erik-grade charm!' he thought putting on his best smile and walking over to the little one. "Well, hello there kittens!" he said petting them with a finger.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff