Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:52 pm
"hmm you silly humans and your unethical methods of raising your family"
james says under his breath
"hmm maybe he should enroll in hogwarts during the winter so he can see you all more often "

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:23 am
"JAMES!" Sam says in a shrill voice. "We are not unethical! For one thing, we have jobs and we don't go running off singing songs with our green leopards!" Sam then stands up and walks back to her dormitory.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:38 pm
hmm sam must have very acute hearing to have heard what i said james thinks to him self
"the elves have their 'jobs' as you put it but we really do like our songs and my leopard isnt green its black with spots on it"

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Sam sighs, "YOU SAID THAT UNDER YOUR BREATH JAMES." She thens turns around and walks to her common.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:02 pm
eek
"how did she know what i was thinking can she read minds"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm
*Summer gapes at Sam, then turns to James*

You really shouldn't push your beliefs on people.

*With that she walked off to catch up with Sam*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:58 pm
Sam huffs as she goes up the hill. What an inferior boy! He had no idea what it was like in the real world.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm
*Summer pants as she tries to keep up with Sam's angry stride.*
Sam, now lets *pant* keep calm. Don't say anything *pant* irrational, that you may *pant* regret later....hey could you *pant* slow down?

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Sam looked down. "yeah I guess so."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm
*Summer grabs onto her knees and pants heavily for a few moments, then picks up her stride again, this time matching Sam's pace with ease. Her robes billowed out behind her in the wind as she walked with Sam.*

It isn't worth it to be mad. He doesn't know any better...he grew up differently...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm
"I know, but he's been at this school for a while now, don't you think that he'd know better? And he knocked out poor Dixie...I know that she's...strange, but.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm
Well, let's leave it at stereotype. He is a boy. They like violence and action and not thinking too much and so much more. Being here long or not, he still has grown up for thousands of years as an elf, and only two years here...it may take more time than you are putting into consideration...

*Summer said, pulling green silk ribbon from her robes pocket, and using it to tie her long, red, wavy, curls into a ponytail to keep from getting knots from the strong winds that were now blowing.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:44 pm
"Isn't James a third year?" I asked, confused. "Boys are silly." I said in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:55 am
seeing that he was alone yet again james pulls out his magical book and begins to practice the spells
((ooc im a 3rd year but what summer probally meant was that ive been here for two years prior to this term ))
"hmm summer never told me how i was supposed to be able to tweak the spell so she could talk with her dead ancestor about why his mother was killed and what not"
james thinks aloud

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm
[[Yes, James, that is exactly what I meant!]]

Sam, maybe we should go back by James. I forgot that I was working on something with him...something you should be a part of...but if you don't want to I can find him later...

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games