Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Well, here it comes... Akriest stood and moved -gracefully, again, despite the slight nervousness he felt- to stand in front of the teachers desk, the only thing betraying him being the slight twitch in his left hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:57 pm
When Akriest got to his desk ramses Looked up. "Hello, Akriest I saw your instrument choice and well i do not have sheet music for the Ocarina but that and the piccolo are similar instruments so you will have to read off of that music. I also, have a question for you. I see here that you have taken some music classes prior to this one. I was wondering if you would be able to help some of the weaker students get to know how to read music." he asked him.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm
He thought about it, then nodded. "Sure; I can also improvise to go with the tune, if the picollo's notes aren't similar enough. And of course I'll help with the unlearned students; I wouldn't be much of a musician if I wanted otherwise."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm
((GAH! So sorry for not posting until now. I now have a job and have been a little too tired to walk at least 45 minutes to the library. Also I have been sleeping poorly and awakening later in the day, which is quite dangerous for me considering I work part-time. This week I work the hours in which the library is open. Sorry, no computer for me tomorrow, possibly friday, and saturday. Oh, and we're most likely going to be sueing my current step-dad for mainly my abuse (mental and physical)... Well, that's all I have to report right now... so far I love my job though as kitchen help at a restraunt/pub.))

Naomi noted all of the students which were late coming to class. She wrote the names down, but decided since it was the first day, she would wait one more day for each of the marked students before she gave the warnings. The classes that she had seemed to pass like a speeding cloud. Before she knew it, it was time for her lunch break.
Speedwalking to the cafeteria, she found a table that was just starting to fill with her colleagues. Deciding to greet them and possibly make some aquaintences, she sat down, her small lunch clunking lightly on the table.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:35 am
It had been hours before Nich had realized what he was doing. he had taken out his notebook and began thinking to himself at breakfast and here it was lunch. It seemed as if life had just hit him again and he realized where he was.

He wondered if he had missed any classes, but the simplicity of the fact was that it was now too late to worry so he went and grabbed a sandwich. he sat back down at a table alone.

A slight pang wore through his chest as he realized this, and his previous unaccepted demeanor took over. he ate his sandwich quietly and solemnly.

((Man... sorry you guys... Vist narced the s**t out of half the internet on me. it was all like "site may contain hamful material" and i was like "******** you vista its just gaia... but its okay now.... it got newgrounds too...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:38 am
((sry guys with the work down at the new place & the trips & my cosin screwing up my computer ive been super busy.))

Layla walked the halls getting a few students to class here & there. She looked into her mirror. Looked like Ramses's class was going well and she couldn't help buyt smile as she saw him through the mirror but she uickly shook it off & put the mirror away. Was she loosing her mind? She had a job to do.

Luna had rushed into her music class a little late & slid into an empty seat. She wrote her name under flute but she was better with her voice then anything. She had pulled her wooden flute out of her pouch & hoped the teacher hadn't noticed her latness. 'Doubt it.' she though to herself.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 am
Naomi sighed a little as she picked up her onigiri. It feels like months have gone by since I was in Japan, but it's only been a few weeks... Noticing that no one had addressed her in conversation yet, she thought to start a new one. "Um, hello everyone. My name is Yamashima Naomi... er, I guess you guys would call me Naomi Yamashima... Well, anyway, I am the new reading teacher. It's nice to meet you all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:29 am
Kea wandered the halls, admiring the artwork. She sighed as she stared at a piece on the wall. "No matter. I should be getting to class." she said aloud. At that she entered her weapons training class. She took her urn off the sash on her shoulder and sat down in a chair with the urn in her lap.  

Youre a Patient I am Love

I_love_Daniel_Craig

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 am
Maka awoke at 7:00 am. Liberty was still asleep and Midnight was in the pasture. She tip-toed to her closet and chose to wear this outfit. After she got dressed she made breakfast. After she ate she finished packing for school. Liberty finally awoke. Her brother and sister went to a diffrent school so she decided to go to this one. When she was done she loaded Midnight into the trailer and all of her ridinig eqipment. After that she jumped into her truck and drove to the school. "Hello is any one here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 am
Kea left her class after finishing up with the class work. She heard Maka in the halls so she decided to head toward the voice. She walked around the corner of one of the halls and looked toward her left. She saw Maka and said "Oh, are you new here as well?"  

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 pm
((Oh, yeah. Before I forget, I won't be on for the rest of the weekend(since the library is closed on Saturdays & Sundays) and I'll be on vacation next week (hehe... I'm going to Cedar Point. YAYS! whee ), so this is the last time I'll be able to post until after the 28th... unless someone else replies and I read it before 5pm est (it's 3pm now...), so TATA FOR NOW! >w<))

After recieving a silent response, Naomi sank a little in her chair and quietly ate her onigiri. Looks like the year will be a bit lonelier than I previously thought... She looked around the cafeteria for her old neighbor, Suta-raito. Huh... I wonder where Sutachan is...Then again, I usually only saw her after dusk after she turned 13...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:26 pm
GrUdGe19
Kea left her class after finishing up with the class work. She heard Maka in the halls so she decided to head toward the voice. She walked around the corner of one of the halls and looked toward her left. She saw Maka and said "Oh, are you new here as well?"
"Yeah" said Maka while seeing the girl walking to her.  

I_love_Daniel_Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 pm
"It seems that you just got here... I got here this morning." Kea said as she tilter her head to the side slightly. "What are you here for? I mean like ability wise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:21 pm
GrUdGe19
"It seems that you just got here... I got here this morning." Kea said as she tilter her head to the side slightly. "What are you here for? I mean like ability wise."
"Shape-shifting and healing" Maka said.  

I_love_Daniel_Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:21 pm
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19
"Shape-shifting and healing" Maka said.

"Oh!" Kea said smiling. "I can heal as well, although I need an incantation to do so..." She laughed slightly and put her hand to her mouth. "Could you show me what you can do?" Kea asked as she slid the sash with her urn on it off her shoulders, and hung it by her hand.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff