Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Ask the Characters! ~*~Open~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Hey... WHY AM I ANSWERING A QUESTION?! ITS YOUR JOB!!!
  ... Mebe ~_^
View Results

SaIem Bradley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 pm
Yes...You have no right to kill this girl just because she can regenarate...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:18 am
Bring it! I got some new toys and I aint afraid to use them.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:15 pm
*regenerates from ashes* Okay...you suck at fighting..even Ed puts up a better fight than you...and Thanks, Envy...Wrath.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm
*I say the next bit in a irish scotish accent* Come on you stink lads and lasses you call yourselves humonculies. I can take you all on and show you why we sctoish can whoop your butt like we do eery night in our homeland.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:38 pm
*laughs* I'm afraid your wrong about that dear. *arm turns into a blade and slices DIngo's cheek*....*smiles crazily and licks the blood off the tip* You were saying???  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:39 pm
I point my gun at Envy and fire a few close range shots at you chest. "I can beat you two anyday."  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm
*pulls bullets out of my chest and wound heals* Nice but not good enough, child.......*smiles crazily and swipes at DIngo again*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 pm
I clap my hands together and then touch the blade which blows up. "Your using Greeds methode against Ed's methode. We know how that is going to end like."  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm
Am I????*tails reach from behind me and grab your arms, restraing them*...hehe...*slices your shoulder*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 am
I crack a smile before I turn into a pile of paper. "you can't beat me." I reappear right behind you and thrust my blade through you so you can see it coming out of your gut.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm
"I..don't die...that..easily...human!!!"I say grabbing the blade and twisting it, breaking your arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 pm
I turn into paper again. "Niether do I."  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:41 pm
*flips away from DIngo as my wound heals* You are a real pain in the a** you now that????? *is pissed*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 pm
Ask anyone in TN, they know me real well. The north will never be beaten by the south.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 pm
wtf man.....this is pointless now......I'm outta here.....*leaves forum...no leaves Guild*  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff