Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm
(um...you hit me all the time....)
(sure ya did...*rolls eyes*)
Crystalstar stopped by the Moonclan border, a sadness hit her. It was only a yesterday Patchstar had died. Sandstripe noticed. "Don't worry, you can still share tounges with her in Starclan." Crystalstar nodded, she wasn't going to tell anyone about Patchstar coming back as a kit.

They remarked the border and turned. Crystalstar saw something white in the shadows, dropping into a hunter's crotch she sniffed the air. The wind was blowing behind her, sending her scent towards the white fur. She shrugged and lept, landing onto of it. She was about to bite onto it neck when she noticed it was Frostkit. "Frostkit! What are you doing here!" She growled and picked the kit up by the scruff. "Sandstripe, check the rest of the borders, I'll take Frostkit back to camp." She meowed around the fur and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:41 pm
(( xp ))
Frostkit was in Crystalstars mouth. "let me go!" she squeeked. all of a sudden she was flung onto the ground. rouges were going to attacking the camp. Frostkit squeeked in fear. "Crystalstar!" she mewled. she was picked up by another cat as he raced away from the attack. she was struggling to get out of his mouth. "help me!" she yolled. but she was out of her territory now.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:11 pm
Crystalstar shook herself and attacked one of the rouges. Suddenly they all ran off. She looked around, Frostkit was nowhere in sight. She sniffed the air and followed her scent into Woodclan terrritory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:26 pm
as the tom ran into WoodClan territory, Frostkit squeeked for help. the tom didnt care what she did he just kept running. suddenly they ran into a WoodClan patrol. "a rouge with a Clan kit?" a she-cat spat. "get out of our territory and give us the kit." the tom gently put Frostkit down but put his paw on her tail. "there is no way you can make me give you this kit." he growled. the she-cat jumped at the tom and the she-cats companion grabed Frostkit by the scruf. the tom ran out of their territory then the two cats looked at Frostkit who was trembling. "its all right." the she-cat soothed her with comforting licks. "it she smells of SnowClan." the tom meowed. "we must speak to Dawnstar first." they ran into the forest. all was unfamiliar. all of a sudden they slowed down. they went into an entrance, Frostkit saw many cats with WoodClan scent. a black she-cat came in front of the two cats who were with her. "Shadepelt, Featherwing, what is this?" she jently meowed. the two cats bowed their heads to the black she-cat. "Dawnstar, this kit is from SnowClan. we saw a rouge carring her and we chased him out." the tom replyed. Dawnstar nodded. "i will go with Featherwing and you stay here." Featherwing and Dawnstar raced out of camp with Frostkit who was in Dawnstars mouth now. her scruf was hurting her a lot. familiar scents were neer. Featherwing and Dawnstar came into her territory. "now, were is your camp?" Dawnstar gently put Frostkit down then Crystalstar came. "Crystalstar!" Frostkit squeeked and raced to her. "we found her in our territory. a rouge was carring her. she smelled of your clan so we brought her here." Dawnstar meowed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm
"Thank you, Dawnstar," Crystalstar bowed her head and licked Frostkit. "Come little one." She nudged the tiny kit forward, but stopped and turned back to Dawnstar. "There were at least three more rouges, be carefull."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 pm
((Patchstar died?))

"Pssst, Ripplepaw!" The apprentice came over. "silvercloud? Bearclaw? What d'ya doing here?"
"We're getting you, now c'mon lets go!" Silvercloud hissed.
"B-but... this place is interesting!"
"Too bad." Bearclaw muffled and scooped up Ripplepaw, carrying her back to camp.
"Please don't hurt me!" Ripplepaw wailed.
Silvercloud purred in amusement. "Don't worry, every apprentice does this. You'll just have to face the coniquences and move on."
Soon they arrived. Now just to find Crystalstar...  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 pm
Crystalstar sat in front of her den, Frostkit in front her. "Every kit does this, and all of them have gotten a punishment." She took a deep breath. "You'll remain in the nursery until you become an apprentice, which is only a few days away. I think you can live that long." Crystalstar sent Frostkit to the nursery then turned to see Bearclaw carrying Ripplepaw into the camp.

"Bearclaw, I want to talk to you." Crystalstar said walking up to her warrior.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:05 am
Bearclaw nodded. "As do I, Ripplepaw went off today... far off."

((I'm leaving for the weekend, just fyi))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am
(ok, guess what....my birthday is a month away today!!!)

"Where? Come talk in my den. Ripplepaw, go to the apprentices' den and don't leave 'til I come get you." Crystalstar turned and jumped up into her den, Bearclaw right behind her.

"She went into Thornclan territory." Bearclaw said as soon as she was in the den. "We dragged her back here."

"Good job, Bearclaw. She won't be able to leave the camp, unless for lessons and she can't go to the gathering." Crystalstar said and sighed. "Now for my news, as you know Silvereyes died in a battle yesterday." She paused and looked up. "Would you become my deputy?"

Bearclaw's eyes opened wide with excitment and nodded, "I would be privliaged." Crystalstar nodded and walked out the den to start a meeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 am
(i'm to lazy to post the meeting....*blaa blaa* Bearclaw you are now my deptuy and Ripplepaw, you know your punishment!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:16 am
((Yay! I'm so happy! whee Oh, and happy early birthday! My b-day is coming this month...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm
(Sweet!!! Happy early b-day to you too!!!!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:26 pm
(Happy early birthdays to all...Crystalstar r u gonna have a party?)
Ringkit got bored and decided to go out into the forest to hunt for her clan. After so many unsuccessful tries she finally decided to head back to camp. But, being blind, she couldnt smell which way her camp was. It began to snow, the light flakes touching Ringkit and chilling her until she was too cold to move with her kit fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:03 pm
(i told you what i was going to do for my party...ouyay, mmaeay, shleeaay, ndaay Iay reaay oinggay otay agoonlay!! I hope u know piglaten!!!)
Crystalstar wondered around the camp, snow was starting to fall.

(POINTLESS!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:13 pm
((Grrr, we need to think up of a new twist... once Silvercloud comes back i'm gonna start my suggestion))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games