Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:38 pm
(i know, im confussed too, how can you lead the clan as a kit? sweatdrop stressed ugg my brain hurts)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:33 pm
(no sh'ill (however u say it) wait till shes grown up, cause she wont remember being leader cool )  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 am
(will we get to know shes patchstar or not)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:30 am
(I know, but the way she was saying that whole thing made it sound like she was going to lead as a kit, cuz Eagleheart was still going to be her deputy.)
(No, no one, besides Crystalstar and Eagleheart, will now that she was reborn.)

Rainpool Ate the poppy seeds Dapplewing had given her. She was about to give birth to her new leader. After what seemed like a moon, three healthy kits lay next to her. Rainpool purred and looked up at Dapplewing, "Thank you." She looked down at her kits. "I shall name them, Runningkit, Windkit, and Patchkit. Named after our great leader." She licked each of them. Dapplewing nodded and walked out of the nursery.

A few moments later Raventail, her mate, walked in. "They're beautiful." He purred as Rainpool told him there names.

"They are," Another voice came from the enterence. "Congratulations." It was Hawkfeather.

"What are you doing here?" Rainpool asked, a little shocked and concerned. What would he do?

"Can't I see the new kits of Moonclan?" He laughed and licked Rainpool on the head. Rainpool nodded and looked over at Raventail.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:30 am
(so wait...what...whos gonna be leader while she's a kit? )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 am
(idk, she'll have to explain it later....she most likely won't get on 'til after four or not get on at all today, who knows?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Breakingalltherules

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:34 am
((ooc: Is it fine if i just post? If not i can delete my post. >.<))

Darkkit yawned, exposing his tiny sharp fangs, and stretched his paws out. So much was happening in the clan around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 am
(of course you can post!)

Rainpool looked over to Nightwing and Whitecloud. (Darkkit, is it ok if your mother's name is Whitecloud?)

"Darkkit, come see your new denmates." Rainpool purred as she heard Raventail and Hawkfeather leaving. The tiny kit walked over.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 am
Eagleheart walked out of Patchstar's den. She looked out across the clearing and saw Hawkfeather standing alone in the far corner. Eagleheart padded across to him and sat down. "You can stay here as long as you want Hawkfeather. Im sure that's what Patchstar would have wanted. I dont know how i'll be able to take her place. She was such a great leader."
(idk whats goin on, if im leader and we fast forward time till i die (and of course get reborn again) and i elect Patchkit as my deputy or if she just magically ages ahead of everyone (that would be AWSOME!!!!!) so if i have too i'll just edit my post xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:13 pm
((Wait a minute, if we fast forworded time, are Horsekit and Crowkit apprentices now? Or are they still kits?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 pm
(we haven't fastforwarded time....)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:55 pm
(Patchkit leads the clan as a kit, yeah. She doesnt age or anything at all but her eyes and ears are magically already open [that's one powerful kit] and Rainpool and slash or Eagleheart tell her she's supposed to be the next leader.)

Patchkit looked around her strange new world. She snuggled next to her mothers warm belly, snugly between her two brothers Windkit and Runningkit. Of course, Patchkit had no idea she was Patchstar...  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:18 pm
Rainpool looked down at her three tiny kits. Patchkit's eyes were open! "Weird," Rainpool shook her head as Eagleheart walked in. "Hello, Eagleheart. I named them Runningkit, Windkit, and Patchkit."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:03 pm
(Wow!! I missed alot! Tehe sorry Patchstar, it's just when I read it, it sounds like Patchedstar, sweatdrop , tehe!! Also we're going to have to do something about Cherrykit (meh) and my friend Goldenkit, they are growing WAY to slowly, if Goldenkit dosen't get on soon, will we have to kill her and then have her restart later? She could maybe jump in as Cherrykit, or Crowkit, OR Horsekit. . .)
Cindermoon licked Cherrykit on the head, "Cherrykit, You are starting to get to big for the nursery!!!" Goldenkit was outside seeing if she could get a warrior to teach her some moves. "Really!!" Cherrykit purred. "Yes, maybe we could get Patchstar. . ." Cindermoon stopped, she couldn't breath, Patchstar's dead, she will never give another cerimony again. . . Cherrykit looked up in concern, "Mother??" Cindermoon looked down and purred, "No, it's nothing, we'll have Eaglestar do the cerimony, but she has to go through her own cerimony first though!!" Cherrykit still looked at her in concern, but purred with her anyway. "How about you go over and see Rainpools litter, for me." Cherrykit jumped up and padded over. Cindermoon sighed, Why did Patchstar have to go? Eagleheart wasn't ready for this, she needed more time!Cindermoon heard a mew, and looked over at the kits sleeping on her tail. Well life goes on, I just wish it wasen't so difficult, to move on. Cindermoon started to groom her two new kits, "I wish you could have met Patchstar, she was the best. . ." Cindermoon purred.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:04 pm
Eagleheart looked down at the kits she felt a surge of pride that made her realize that even when tragedy strikes, clan life goes on. "Oh, they're beautiful!!" She bent down and licked Runningkit and Windkit in turn and when she went to lick Patchkit she stopped mid-lick. Something was wrong. Patchkit's eyes were open!! They're has to be something wrong. She's only a few days old! She looked into the clear deep pools of blue that were so glazed when she was found dead. She suddenly had visions of memories of Patchstar and her chatting, sharing tounges, and running side by side into battle like they used too. She jumped back as a painstaking jolt coursed through her body. That must have been what Patchstar felt when she died. This is really strange. I've gotta go see Dapplewing. She mumbled what somewhat resembled a goodbye and padded over to Dapplewing's den. She suddenly felt woozy, when she got into the den she colapsed much like Patchstar had done.
((i did the samething as Patchstar but im not gonna die like her!! i want to LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
you were thinking of Runningwind when you named the kits wernt you?!?!?! xd ))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games