Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Jasper blinked. "That voice sounds familiar." He thought for a moment before shouting, "THE RABBIT!" Then, he scrambled to hold tightly to Nana, almost dropping her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:51 pm
"It is . Mr. Rabbit hold on, we're almost there" She quickened her step , making sure she was careful not to trip. Eventually she made her way down all the way into the dungeon. "Mr Rabbit we're here, wehre is the key to get you out?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:05 pm
The rabbit frowned. "I'm afraid it's with the Queen."
Jasper thought for a moment, laying Nana down against the wall and snapped his fingers together.
"I got it!" He yelled, extending one of his claw on his index finger. "Who needs a key when you can just pick the lock." He strode over and fiddled with the lock, listening carefully for the click. Then, they heard it. The click.
He grinned and removed his claw and pulled open the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:11 pm
Rabbit narrowed his eyes at the sudden change of lighting, burying his head against the crook of Tick-Tock's metal neck. He looked up to see Indya and the somehow familiar man and smiled with relief. "Thank goodness, I thought I'd be down here forever!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:12 pm
"Wonderful" She clapped her hands together lightly " come on, let's get you two out of here " She attempted to pick Tick-tock up and nearly fell to the floor herself . "oof heavy" looking over at the rabbit she bit her lip
"mr. Rabbit have you seen my brother, I fear the queen has him"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Rabbit frowned, looking off to the side. "I'm afraid The Queen has him..."
He attempted to stand and crumpled to the grown again in pain.
"She pushed me down the steps with Miss Tick-Tock and I believe I've broken my leg."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Leaning Tick against a wall Indya bent down and helped the rabbit get on her back and wrap his arms around her neck "There mr. Rabbit i'll carry you. " Inwardly she sighed , hoping her brother was okay.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Jasper sighed, running a clawed hand through his orangeish blonde hair.
"Great...another piece of dead weight..." He coughed. "No offense Rabbit."
Spreading his good wing, he began fanning Nana. "Come on, wake up!"
"Indya...We cannot carry Rabbit, Nana, AND Tick-Tock around unless I turn back to Jabbers and Jabberwockies are not exactly incognito."  

MadHattard

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:56 pm
Myria_Angelus
Leaning Tick against a wall Indya bent down and helped the rabbit get on her back and wrap his arms around her neck "There mr. Rabbit i'll carry you. " Inwardly she sighed , hoping her brother was okay.

"If you would not mind, I could stay behind and watch Nana and Tick-Tock. I would even watch Rabbit..." He placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled. "I know you want to get to your brother. Besides, I think with your vanishing ability, you can get ahold of Tick-Tock's gear. With her awake, things could be way easier."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:02 pm
"Alright. If you truly don't mind" She sat down again and put the rabbit down " The rabbit neads something to help his foot, in case you all have to move. " She only hoped she 'd be able to find the gear , and her brother without being caught herself "I'm going on then, good luck " with that she vanished.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:12 pm
Grabbing one of the bars, Jasper twisted it before it snapped off completely. Then, setting the bone in The Rabbit's leg, he ripped the sleeve of his uniform to shreds to hold them together. "There we go." He said triumphantly, pulling off another bar as a small form of protection and leaned against the wall inbetween Rabbit and Nana. The Hatter was sat beside Tick-Tock's body, examining dents in her arms most likely from the fall down the steps.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:39 pm
The White Rabbit felt much better now that his leg was treated. This, Jasper was pretty good at setting bones. He listened carefully for any sounds of the card guards. It was, afterall, the least he could do.
Rosalie was up in her room, smiling at the thought of what The Cheshire must be going through at the moment. She looked out the window, it was nightfall and as beautiful as ever. "How disgusting..."
She spun the large gear around her arm before she grew tired of it and laid it on the bedside table. "Bad dreams..." She whispered, before falling asleep.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:28 pm
Two eyes peered at Rosealie as she fell asleep , waiting for the right moment "too easy" she whispered as she reached down and carefulyl reached out and picked up the gear silently from the table "night night your highness, you'll never get me" seeing that all was clear she began to vanish again  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:11 pm
The White Rabbit's ear twitched as he picked up the sound of footsteps. "Oh, dear..." he mumbled, nudging Jasper.
"I hear someone coming." He said, ears twitching again. "Doesn't sound like Indya."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:21 pm
"Get yourself behind the bars, you too Hatter." He said, "I shall handle this." Scooping up Nana, he carried her behind the bars with the others and shut the door. The Hatter had managed to drag Tick-Tock inside.
"Stay as silent as possible." He said, gripping the bar and striding silently towards the entrance. Jasper listened carefully, picking up on the footsteps and growled.
Taking his chance, he threw open the door, bar ready, but didn't see anyone. Waiting, nothing happened and no one came, so he lowered the bar and turned back towards the others. "False ala-" He was cut off as a pain erupted up his back. Jumping foreword, he turned, wings spread to growl at a broad shouldered man, with short, spikey red hair.
The man smiled and vanished. "s**t..." Jasper mumbled, backing himself against the wall, trying to listen for the man.
"You think that can save you, eh?" a voice rang out, echoing across the stoned walls. Then, a second and similar voice said, "Contrariwise, do you think that can save you from the both of us?"
Jasper growled.
"Well, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...Who would think you would aid The Queen in her Wonderland take-over. I thought you guys were better than that."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games