Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 pm
Noltic
Zach's eyes shot open and he looked around. He saw a girl, and a very well furnished doorstep. That was when he realized that he was somewhere else. That was also when he realized he could see.

He could see fine, but he could hear everything. It was starting to freak him out until he knew what this meant. He felt desperately at his face for a pair of glasses that weren't there and sighed.

"I'm a vampire arent I?" His limited knowledge on the subject shone through. The girl from before had said vampiures had enhanced senses. So that meant his eyes were decent again, but his hearing was exponential, and so was his feeling. He could feel disturbances in the air like a tap on the shoulder.

He noticed the girl had been tending his wounds and he laughed. He was beaten up pretty bad, but he felt fine. he couldnt imagine how he'd feel once he got to 100%.

"Allright... gimme the lodown, what happened to me? Last i remember i was near a building... naked, and out-cold...."

Gella smiled "Well Icaught a scent of a new vampire followed it & found you so i caught you up before the sun rose & brought u back to my safe house." She got a bottle of blood out & handed it to him "Here it help specially since my friend out there is human. Don't worry that is animal blood in the bottle. It's the only thing I'll drink, & what u drink after you leave here is up to you but while you are with me that's what you'll drink." she said tieing tight a bandage  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 pm
Zach looked at the bandages and sighed. he didnt use bandages, he found that a natural philosophy was important. He didnt want to be rude though, so he didnt say anything about them.

"Im a predator now arent I? That means im going to have to hunt for myself... That means im gonna have to get my sword back from wherever i lost it."

He stood up and tottered a bit. He was feeling okay, but that was probably just his adrenaline. He sat back down kinda hard and sighed.

He thought to himself for a moment....

"You know, i dont think i feel like i should if i was a vampire. Its odd, but something isnt right... maybe... its my hormone problem, i dont know if the virus affected me right... It is a virus right? Its weird, i dontusually get sick, even when the whole town ahd blue mountain spotted fever i felt fine... Hmmm."

He was talking to himself more than the girl.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:26 pm
"You're infected." Joshua called from the entrance to the room, arms crossed. He glanced at Luna, but in a sense what she did next wouldn't matter. "It doesn't matter who or what you are, when you're bit, you're infected." He moved himself over to the side of the bed and took the mans wrist, holding it up to see. "You're bleeding here... Tell me, what does it make you want?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:03 am
He watched the blood trickle from the old wound and knew what the answer should be. He should say imade him want blood, but the idea of drinking blood just seemed kinda heinus.

"Well... i dont really feel like drinking blood, but i have this craving for like reeeeeeeeally rare meat, maybe even raw. I've had it since i woke up. Like i said, i dont think it jived quite right."

He sighed and glanced at the flask of blood. He grasped it and took a swig. At the stream down his throat he made a sour face.

"Its like drinking bacon fat without the bacon... i want some flesh."

He laughed at the odd statement, but it was completely true.

"WOAH... what if the vampire that wounded me first was some kinda different vampire. He didnt meant to bite me, i punched him in the mouth and got fanged in the wrist here."  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:30 am
Noltic
He watched the blood trickle from the old wound and knew what the answer should be. He should say imade him want blood, but the idea of drinking blood just seemed kinda heinus.

"Well... i dont really feel like drinking blood, but i have this craving for like reeeeeeeeally rare meat, maybe even raw. I've had it since i woke up. Like i said, i dont think it jived quite right."

He sighed and glanced at the flask of blood. He grasped it and took a swig. At the stream down his throat he made a sour face.

"Its like drinking bacon fat without the bacon... i want some flesh."

He laughed at the odd statement, but it was completely true.

"WOAH... what if the vampire that wounded me first was some kinda different vampire. He didnt meant to bite me, i punched him in the mouth and got fanged in the wrist here."
Gella looked at him deep in thought. She took his fist quick & held it while she looked at the wound. "Well there is a slight chance that this is the only venom that got into your viens. plus the full trasnition isn't finished for about 3 days but if this was the only bit of venom you got bit with then you might only end up a half breed. But remeber the craving for fleash is just as bad & dangerous as the craving of blood. either way...You'd better rest. knowing the pain of the transition I'm surprised you arn't curled up in pain at this point." she said calml then she walked to the door "I'll be back with something for you." she said & she walked to the freezer. She pulled out a steak & let it thaw then she threw it on the grill only for about 5 seconds on each side, just enough to brown it a bit then walked back handing ti to him. she gave him a fork as well but only slightly expected him to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Zach looked at the steak and used the fork to spear it. He Then proceededto take bites from the whole. At first it tasted fine, then all of a sudden his saliva began to run and his breathing quickened. It was delicious. It was odd, but he didnt know how he had went so long without eating raw flesh. It was the most delicious thing he'd tasted... ever.

"Man this is good.... anyways, ya ive actually got a splitting headache right now and cramps all over my entire body. The cuts and gashes arent even worth noticing really, but im made of some pretty tough stuff. Whats gonna get done in three days if all i do is rest?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:29 pm
Noltic
Zach looked at the steak and used the fork to spear it. He Then proceededto take bites from the whole. At first it tasted fine, then all of a sudden his saliva began to run and his breathing quickened. It was delicious. It was odd, but he didnt know how he had went so long without eating raw flesh. It was the most delicious thing he'd tasted... ever.

"Man this is good.... anyways, ya ive actually got a splitting headache right now and cramps all over my entire body. The cuts and gashes arent even worth noticing really, but im made of some pretty tough stuff. Whats gonna get done in three days if all i do is rest?"
You're senses will sharpen deiffinetly also you sense of other vampires are will set in & you sense of others' energy will set in as well, your thirst should become more coherent you know basic stuff, see your entire inside is rearranging & evoling, also regrouping itself." Gella explained calmly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Joshua sighed, a little releived. Good news, bad news; no vampires coming off this guy, but he'd be killing none the less unless they could find a substitute for human flesh. "Damn, where's Emilia when I really need her..." He muttered softly, completely forgetting the sharpened hearing.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua sighed, a little releived. Good news, bad news; no vampires coming off this guy, but he'd be killing none the less unless they could find a substitute for human flesh. "Damn, where's Emilia when I really need her..." He muttered softly, completely forgetting the sharpened hearing.
Gella heard him & sighed "Thats right we need to find your friend today don't we? Well we very well can't leave this one alone...." She said thinking about this deeply  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 pm
Joshua blinked, then blushed a little as he remembered the hearing. "No, no it's not that! it's just... She's really, really goodfor this kind of thing, and pretty creative. I was thinking she might now how to help, but since she's missing, we'll just have to make do."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua blinked, then blushed a little as he remembered the hearing. "No, no it's not that! it's just... She's really, really goodfor this kind of thing, and pretty creative. I was thinking she might now how to help, but since she's missing, we'll just have to make do."
"I know, but I still prmised to find her. you look after him for a few hours All i need from you is a memory." she said & she walked over to him & put her finge5r to his forhead & her eyes began to glow & she searched his mind until she found what her face looked like along with a few of his thoat about the last few hours but those were her personal search. after she had the picture she went towards the door "Now don't kill eachother while I'm gone please." she said slipping on her cloak & her belt of weapons  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:26 pm
He blinked, forcing himself not to back away while she drew from his memories, and fell back when she finished, too startled to say anything. "O-ok..." he stutterred on reflex.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 pm
"Oh & josh so I might have a place to start at do you have any idea where this emily girl might be?" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:45 pm
Joshua shook his head, forcing a return to reality. "The city; that's all I've got." He started, realizing she was headed out now, and started to stand before remembering their patient; he couldn't leave, not yet.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:55 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua shook his head, forcing a return to reality. "The city; that's all I've got." He started, realizing she was headed out now, and started to stand before remembering their patient; he couldn't leave, not yet.
Gella nodded. "I'm gonna leave Kisa here incase you need anything." she said as she bottoned her cloak as she walked towards him "Oh and one more thing." she said kissing hi gently "Be careful." she said then in a quick swoop she was gone
((did u ever invite the other back to the RP?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff