Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heretic_Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:43 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Darling Sam
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
I wonder when we'll hear about Mass Effect 2...
Wow, impatient? It's been out for less than three months now and still busy being ported to the pc and already you're wondering about a possible sequel in the trilogy?
I'm just wondering. And I think December, January, February, March, and half of April doesn't fit "under three months". Besides, it's been known to happen, because DoW: Soulstorm was released a little over a month ago, and they've already announced DoW II for early next year.

So under five months? This isn't 1993 you know.

There's a slight flaw in your logic. To develop a game from the ground up, it takes at least two to three years at best, and up to Duke Nukem Forever at worst.

It takes considerably less time to develop an expansion, and when did Dark Crusade come out, might I ask? Soulstorm was developed by another company, leaving Relic a year and a half of time to start working on this project.

Cool it, you've got at least another six months before they even announce it, and another twelve before you start seeing screenshots.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:07 am
Besides, Bioware is working on both a port for Mass Effect to the PC, a Sonic RPG game for the DS and an as of yet under wraps MMO of their own.

As for good news on Fallout 3, a possible confirmation on the collectors edition, it will come in a Vault Tec lunchbox with art book, Vault Boy bobble head and making of DVD.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 am
Lt. Brookman
Besides, Bioware is working on both a port for Mass Effect to the PC, a Sonic RPG game for the DS and an as of yet under wraps MMO of their own.

As for good news on Fallout 3, a possible confirmation on the collectors edition, it will come in a Vault Tec lunchbox with art book, Vault Boy bobble head and making of DVD.

I hope that MMO is a mumorpuguh called KotOR3.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:59 am
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
Lt. Brookman

I hope that MMO is a mumorpuguh called KotOR3.
I hope so and I don't hope so. KotOR 1 was good stuff, 2 was weak. Star Wars MMO went through so many changes that it is officially dead right now. I'd love to see a pre-Empire MMO, though that would mean that I can't play the fascist Imperial Officer I always dream of becoming. On the other hand, pre-Empire would mean hundreds of Jedi and not a lot else. Maybe the odd smuggler and protocol droid here and there, but mostly Jedi and Sith monkeys.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 am
I dream of Baldur's Gate III, allegidly in production.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:58 am
Xenos Mortium
But Black Isle is DEAD! Dead I tell you, dead!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:30 pm
I kinda like the idea of a KotOR MMO, but at the same time I don't. I want a cool story with a sweet single player experience reminiscent of the first. But mass star wars battles can be cool too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:12 pm
Lt. Brookman
Xenos Mortium
NO! THATS NOT TRUE! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

*jumps off platform down giant endless hole that has no real discernable purpose*  

Xenos Mortium

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm
Uhm, anyone hear about Tetris: The Movie? I don't believe it and I hope to god that it isn't true.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:26 am
Xenos Mortium
Lt. Brookman
Xenos Mortium
I dream of Baldur's Gate III, allegedly in production.
NO! THATS NOT TRUE! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

*jumps off platform down giant endless hole that has no real discernible purpose*
*sighs and prepares for the inevitable sequel with the no-holds barred fight between jumping emo-kid and weak robot man*

But in all seriousness, with Black Isle dead all the good stuff died with them: Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale. Dead, all dead!

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Uhm, anyone hear about Tetris: The Movie? I don't believe it and I hope to god that it isn't true.
And you never bothered to go on-line, Google it or check Wikipedia? I hoped you knew better by now. Please smash your head, nose first, into your desk as punitive punishment because I can't reach over TCP/IP yet and do it myself.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:03 am
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Actually yeah, I saw a trailer for it after the credits of the Zelda movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Actually yeah, I saw a trailer for it after the credits of the Zelda movie.

sweatdrop  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:17 pm
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/873/873012p1.html  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:40 pm
Ew, a Bioshock Movie? I think that's one I can live without.
Gears of War 2 looks nice, the TV commercial aired last night.
And both DoW II and SC II are slow to put out updates and information.  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:22 am
Have you even played Bioshock?  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games