Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:32 pm
hmm I actually have a character I can use for the Iluminanti already. Picture and all

User Image

Her Name is Zini ^^

So I would like to create Iluminanti and then possibly Beast Master.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:32 pm
Ok, Kail can make The Illuminati. My character is a little too strong.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:44 pm
hmm, after sitting down and playing with this. L.a.v might be right. Thats a hell of a lot of points.

Now I don't completely understand the point behind giving these characters stats atm. They are supose to be recruiters and quest givers. If they are eventually meant to go toe to toe with players in organization battles or something. They will have to have relatively moderate damage output but the they can have rather good defenses and a hell of a lot of hp.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:48 pm
If we are making stats for Organization NPCs, then I call the Eliteists!  

Firu Nicorusu

cat_girl_nukunuku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:47 pm
Kail and fury probably have a point. Let’s just not worry about it for now. We could always make stats for them if they ever needed it. I don’t really think they do right now. But if you want to have fun designing them go ahead, they may still come in use some day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Magnius, Vampire Lord [240] *name still in the works*

A-50
D-0
CD-0
M-0
L-400 (80)
E-4

Abilities: Life Drain x5(20), Nosferatu(4), Fury x9(54), Tamer(20), Vampirism(4), Status Undead(4)

Equip:Blood Dagger, Chain Sword

Pet: Guardian Bat{w/stats=6; A-50, D-0, CD-1, M-0, L-5(1), AB:Magic Shield, Actions: Taunt, Stunning Blow} x10

Plus various actions and spells that really don't matter.

Ok so first round,
-Use blood dagger -50 hp, +50 attack. Attack now 100, plus 5 blood tokens next round.
-Make 10 attacks at 100 each, heal 5 HP for ever 5 damage done from Life Drain.
-Damage rolls over from minion to minion with whiplash.

Continue with the Blood Dagger 100 next round, 200 round after, etc.
Also for life emergencies... Vampirism to drain your bats or bloodtokens every round. And Status undead to have a chance to hang in there even after you die.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What do you think of that evilness!  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:57 pm
Umm....that's WAY too evil...AHHH!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:13 pm
Thank you Gerbo for proving our point  

Kowsauni
Crew

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:17 pm
Believe me, it's not as evil as my guy who can cast 4 fireballs of 300 damage each turn. sweatdrop 240 CP is too much. Anyway, why do we need to have the NPC to have stats?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:27 pm
hmmm, actually now that I think about it I probably shouldn't use my beloved Zini as I would want to be the only one rping her.  

Kowsauni
Crew

DM of Death

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:18 pm
lol... guess I got a little bit carried away.

But when it was mentioned to make the characters I just thought we were going too just like design who they are RP wise, not stat wise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:38 pm
Quote:
Status Undead: CP 4, if at the end of a turn the character with this ability is at less than 1 hp they have a 1/2 chance of remaining alive for one more turn (if at the end of the next turn they are still at less than one HP they can check again).

What happens if I take multiple ranks of this? does it increase my chances of staying around for one more turn? Like 2 ranks for a 60% chance, 3 for 70, 4 for 80, and 5 for 90% max?

That would be cool... though perhaps overpowering? Just looking at what we got, working out all the kinks for future prolems and what not.  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:40 pm
Could a minor or major DM please lock Tiggy's individual tournament thread and give her the winnings?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:48 pm
Perrian
Could a minor or major DM please lock Tiggy's individual tournament thread and give her the winnings?
Done.  

Master of Gladiators

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm
DM of Death
Quote:
Status Undead: CP 4, if at the end of a turn the character with this ability is at less than 1 hp they have a 1/2 chance of remaining alive for one more turn (if at the end of the next turn they are still at less than one HP they can check again).

What happens if I take multiple ranks of this? does it increase my chances of staying around for one more turn? Like 2 ranks for a 60% chance, 3 for 70, 4 for 80, and 5 for 90% max?

That would be cool... though perhaps overpowering? Just looking at what we got, working out all the kinks for future prolems and what not.

Actually I had discussed this one with GC and I need to change the description a little. You can only get statues undead once but if you get a scythe you have a ¾ chance of staying alive each round. But that is as far as you can go. One status undead and one scythe.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games