Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:25 pm
Akiera almost smiled at Luna's comment. "I haven't lied. I will set you down; after we get there. I'm not having you faint on me while we're moving." He glanced back worried about tala, and was releived to see her keeping up, though she was struggling. not too much farther now...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:11 pm
((*waitin' for Noltic*))  

Cabochon

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera almost smiled at Luna's comment. "I haven't lied. I will set you down; after we get there. I'm not having you faint on me while we're moving." He glanced back worried about tala, and was releived to see her keeping up, though she was struggling. not too much farther now...
"Whatever....." She said still annoyed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:19 pm
He chuckled. "better than dying."  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Nich stood and pulled Kat to hee feet with him.

Nich shook his hair from his eyes and looked only concerned. Then with a gentle finger he lifted kat's chin to look into her eyes.

"Kat... can you trust me? And i dont me trust me to love you, but trust me to not hurt you out of habit? Because war is my habit kat, its the only occupation ive known."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:09 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He chuckled. "better than dying."
Luna chuckled lightly. "Hey I'm sorry, for ruining your evening." she said apologenicly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:17 pm
Tala finally managed to catch up. "Nah it's fine. I'm certainly willing to help a friend in need." She glanced over at Akiera. "I'm sure any business that was going to be attended to can be done another time."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Akiera smiled. Thank god for that... Tala was, fortunately very patient. "Almost there. Hang on."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled. Thank god for that... Tala was, fortunately very patient. "Almost there. Hang on."
Luna gripped him tight she felt sick. the movment was doing nothing to help her stomache & spinning head but she kept her breathing steady & prayed they were close. She had a death gripp on the two sackes tied to her waist. she knew that no matter what she couldn't, wouldn't loose them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:48 pm
He felt her grip tighten on... something. He couldn't let it bother him, though. Right now, the most important thing was to get Luna to where she needed to be. It was just two more corners away, and then a straight shot. less than two minutes, tops. "Just a few more minutes. Hold on."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He felt her grip tighten on... something. He couldn't let it bother him, though. Right now, the most important thing was to get Luna to where she needed to be. It was just two more corners away, and then a straight shot. less than two minutes, tops. "Just a few more minutes. Hold on."
Luna nodded "I'm so sorry.." she said again in a weak voice  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:07 pm
Akiera smiled. "It's no trouble, really." Only a minute thirty left... He hoped they got there in time, though in time for what he wasn't sure...  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:47 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera smiled. "It's no trouble, really." Only a minute thirty left... He hoped they got there in time, though in time for what he wasn't sure...
Luna sighed & said. "Please...I'll owe you one for this....for everything you have done for me." she said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Kat tried to look away, refusing tear, though her voice was shaky. "I...I trust you Nich. I trusted you with my life, and I always will." She shuddered, finally lifting her head, her eyes staring right into his. "I'm not perfect Nich. I'm not a genius. But I know my instincts and my heart. And they both point to you."

"I know it won't be easy for either of us, but please..." she broke off, looking away again. Even though Nich had just showered, he had a smell that was apparent to her wolf senses. She had gotten so used to his scent, intoxicated by it. She was mentally and physically close to him, but if he were to leave, the mental connection would still be there... something that she couldn't ever let go.

Cabochon

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 pm
Akiera smiled. "Owe us? hardly. I can't really leave some half-dead girl alone to be killed or eaten, now can I?" he muttered. Tala's the same way... he wondered if that was why he had feelings for her, or if it was some other reason.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games