Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Holy Gehenna

Participating Soquili:
Emryss

Link to Teepee:
CLICK

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Um... yes?" he asks hopefully, ears pricked with an eager smile. He's not quite sure what's been asked yet again, but leans to the positive answer in hopes that good things like being positive and positive answers like Yes are good, and therefore his answer is good. 'Cause everyone wants to be good... right?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with intelligence?:

"Inti- Intwe- Intellliginss- works best wif Courage because if you're big 'n' brave 'n' courage-us 'n' stuff you'll be able to make other peoples listen to your intellignss instead of just ignoring you!" He nods, quite pleased with himself.

"... not... not that you should make people do stuff they dun wanna do, but... but... yeah."

How does intelligence help you prepare from the transition from summer to fall?:

"... what's fall?" his face screws up. "Y'mean like... like falling 'cause your hoof hit a stick or something? But... but... Summer... Fall... Summer... Summer falls?" He gawks and wheels about, cantering off in a random direction. "DADDYYY! DADYYYYY-... oh... wait... MOMMYYYY?!?! WHY'S SUMMER FALLLLLIN'?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kazan
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: "But of course!" he smiles. "It is the most important of all."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: "Intelligence and Speed works best together. What use is a witty comment or a clever solution if it comes too late to be of any use?"

How does intelligence help you prepare from the transition from summer to fall?: He stifles a groan. "Intelligence will help me to match the wit of my children. They seem to become more clever every day, and as summer gives way to fall they shall grow... I can only hope that they will not grow away from us." he frowns, the thought troubling.

Apotropaics

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

Dichali simply grunted. "No. I know how this goes. You ask me questions and leave. I won't answer."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?:
"Y'know, I thought we could've been friends. But no. You had to use me for a stupid survey thing. Never again." He tried to z-stomp on the ground while canting his head.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?:
"And yup. There you go. You're going to leave. You're so heartless."

What a drama queen. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pale mist
Participating Soquili: Selena
Link to Teepee: teepee

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?:
Yes, of course. If we did not have intelligence, we would not evolve and thus stay the sad creatures we were thousands of years ago. It also gives us skills and power and some of our instincts. Without intelligence we would all die.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?:
Stamina. If you have a high stamina, you need intelligence to be able to use it properly.

Well if you were not intelligent you wouldn't even notice the change. So intelligence is just a must have on your list.

Pale Mist

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Owner's Name: Shadowlink005
Participating Soquili: Ritalin
Link to Teepee: [x]

Well, maybe for less pretty Soquili who weren't fortunate enough to get looks like me. But for me, my looks get me by, and I only have to use my head every once in a while.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: I'd have to guess Stamina, since if you're intelligent you pace yourself so as not to burn up all your stamina at once. Or something like that. How come there's not a stat for Beauty?

Well if you're not intelligent you're not gonna realize that with fall comes winter, which means a lot of snow, which could mean blizzards. So if you're not intelligent, you'll die in a blizzard. Now can we talk about how pretty I am?

Stats cannot be updated if the Soquili has not been added to the first post of the teepee.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem's Sin
Link to Teepee: Here

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Unless you like wandering around like a babbling idiot...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Courage. Anyone can be smart, its whether or not you have the courage to stand by your ideas.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: Ah... well... *ears flick a bit* I wasnt really aware that preparing for a transition in seasons needed a certain level of intelligence.

Ktns

Lunatic

-Nessus-Euenos-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: -Nessus-Euenos-
Participating Soquili: Shinyun
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14781279

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes, it is. Without intelligence, one would be little better than a babbling corpse... and that wouldn't do, now would it?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Intelligence works best with Courage. Even if one possesses the brightest mind in all the lands, if one will not speak one's mind than one's Intelligence is as good as wasted. Courage to deliver one's ideas in the proper manner deserving of such intrigue is necessary to fully utilize one's wit.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: Intelligence helps one to prepare for the transition from Summer to Fall by allowing one to accept that all good things must come to an end, while allowing one the foresight to see that Summer will come again next year.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose (Co-owned with Kirowyn Love but I got pretty much all rights and he's not in her teepee last I checked)
Participating Soquili: Jumoke
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Of course intelligence is important. In the end all of the stats are important. If you didn't have the least bit of intelligence then it'd be extremely difficult to survive in this world."

"Intelligence will work well with any of the other stats that one comes with. I wouldn't necessarily say that any of them outshines the other when it comes to deciding which is better with intelligence."

"Just like any of the other stats without it you will not be able to prepare yourself properly. If you didn't know what happened with the changing of the season you would not be able to plan ahead when it came to things like food supply or shelter."  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: TeePee

"Oh certainly! It helps you figure out what games you want to play and how to meet new friends... all kinds of fun stuff!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: "Huh. I dunno. Either courage or luck, I guess? Not sure. Intelligence sort of works well with all of them... But Luck. Luck is what I'd say first of all. They go hand in hand, Luck throws what happens your way and intelligence gives you the ability to work out how best to handle it."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: "Intelligence helps me remember to help store up for the winter! You need to begin doing that at the end of summer, and through into fall!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chaifuzz
Participating Soquili: Symphony
Link to Teepee: X

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Symphony immediately knew the answer to this question, and said, "Of course intelligence is important! Without intelligence we would just be mindless creatures following our instincts. There would be much more bloodshed, because with intelligence comes the ability to make peace with other creatures."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Symphony thought about this one for a moment, then said thoughtfully, "I would have to say intelligence works best with courage. There are times when being courageous is good, and times when being courageous could get you killed. Intelligence helps knowing when to be courageous."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: "I would say that intelligence helps by knowing when to move to a warmer place. I would want to be smart enough to know when to leave the mountains before the passes close with snow."  

Chaifuzz

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:27 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Ehren Shibuya

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: The large white stallion shifts slightly, wings furling at his sides as he regards the speaker with storm-grey eyes. "It is... Without it, what good are the rest? With no mind behind your actions, what use are those actions?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: The stallion pauses, brow furrowing as he contemplates the question a moment. "Each is useful, but courage needs intelegence. If there was no thought behind it, courage would become recklessness..."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: This the stallion didn't need any time to think over his answer. "It aids in finding the best ground, fall is the time to prepare for winter thus it is an important time."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ & Shadowlink005
Participating Soquili: Final Pyre All Expired
Link to Teepee: [x] & [x]

"Si. If we had no intelligence, then what would happen? Nada. Ah.. Well, there's no way we could live without it, really."

"Mm.. I think strength would work well with intelligence. You have to know when to pick your fights, as well as when to stop certain.. powers of yours. Though.. Well, I guess stamina would also get along with intelligence fairly well, since knowing how far you can push yourself is muy importante."

"..You need some intelligence to know when it's changing from summer to fall. I mean, without any smarts, how would you know what summer or fall was, even?... Being estúpido won't really help you out much when you're out in the mountains and it's about to snow."

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fallaryn
Participating Soquili: Tsukiko
Link to Teepee: Click here

"Why, yes it is. If we were not as intelligent as we are now, how would we identify the plants and animals whom are so dangerous to us? We would not survive."

"All of them have their affinity with intelligence, but I would say courage would work best. To get through life one needs courage and intelligence. Otherwise life would be boring."

"Gotta realize that the bears are going to be really desperate to find food before hibernating for the winter, so we should prepare ourselves. Without intelligence, we would be none the wiser." She thought for a moment. "Also, that would be the time to try and find the lushest meadows to stick with through the winter. Otherwise you would starve to death."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink

-tips his head thoughtfully at the question-
"I think I've answered this before. Well anyway."
"I still think it's important, perhaps the most important!"
-smiles brightly-
"I mean honestly, without it how long would you really last on your own without it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with intelligence?:
"One of them? Well... I guess I would have to say Courage."
-flicks his tail-
"I can't explain it, but they go nicely together."

"Intelligence will help will getting though the winter right beyond Fall"
-lowers his head and digs at the ground-
"I don't know.."

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Pages 16, 17, 20

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Ab is settled next to the basket he had been charged with watching over, so far not having let it out of his sight. "Intelligence is very important, everything we do requires different degrees of thought. The more basic things like food and water take little thought as long as you know what your looking for. Things like answering these questions, takes more thought. Supposedly the more intelligent you are the better you can do things, but I feel that its more dependant on what interests you. Either way, intelligence is a good thing, knowledge and understanding can only lead to good places."

Pondering the options before choosing one. "Hmm I think that courage goes best with intelligence. You can be as brave as you like but if you do something dum your going to get caught or worse dead. Besides can you really be brave without having thought seriously about your actions. What is it they say 'Courage is not the absence of fear, but more the knowledge that something else is more important than fear.' Yes I think that about sums it up..." Smiling pleased with this answer.

"Oh that one is easy, it tells me I need to find some kind of shelter as the weather is colder. Also that food will become harder to find. Intelligence tells me to prepare for such things such as these."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games