Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Yay! Where here! She quickly jumps of the train and runs to a carriage and gets in waiting for it to head to the Horgwarts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Zack, slowly walks off the train, not knowing what awaits him at his first ever year of attending Hogwarts.
Silently, he moves about, following the crowd.

signs_of_zack

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:47 pm
As Princess slowly gets off the Hogwarts Express with Owl and luggage in tow, she heads off towards the carriages. Thinking to herself, how excited she is to be starting another term at Hogwarts. "I do hope that Ari, Lonnie, Sora, the rest of the girls are here this term. I haven't seen them in a while." She says quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm
"Bye Elle, bye Amber, hope you don't fall in the lake. xp Thanks again for letting me borrow the book," Kitty picked up Rasey. The barn owl hooted as Ann ran by waving and jumped into a carriage. Giggling, Kitty joined her. "Hi again!" She settled in and petted Aiko, "She didn't wander off again, did she?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:59 pm
Kaylee walks off the train and idmeditaly sees miranda"Hey Miranda" Kaylee called out putting her stuff on the boat and helping Zuzu in the boat  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:07 pm
As the train stops Amber quickly grabs her bags and tries to get outside as quickly as possible. When she finally gets out she takes a deep breath of the lake air. She goes to the lake and joins all first year girls that are giggling excitedly.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 pm
Miranda sees Kaylee get into the boat. "Hi!" Miranda looks at the water. "Make sure not to fall in." She remember something from a muggle show she once watched. "Please keep you hands and feet inside the boat at all times." She laughs at how dumb she sounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:28 pm
Giggling at what Miranda just said Amber climbs into the same boat as Elliera, almost slipping as she does so, but quickly regains her balance and sits down. She doesn't hesitate on asking Elliera what books she has besides Twilight.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:32 pm
But before Elliera could answer her question another question pops into Amber's head and she blurts it out, "Hey Elliera, is it okay if I call you Elly?" Seeing the questioning look on Elliera's face Amber blushes. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm
Animekitty47
"Bye Elle, bye Amber, hope you don't fall in the lake. xp Thanks again for letting me borrow the book," Kitty picked up Rasey. The barn owl hooted as Ann ran by waving and jumped into a carriage. Giggling, Kitty joined her. "Hi again!" She settled in and petted Aiko, "She didn't wander off again, did she?"

Ann grinned, "Not this time. No siree! I've trained her not to run off without permission." Ann turned to Rasey, "I would also love an owl like yours." Aiko hissed at her as if understanding what she just said, "but of course...Aiko is just as helpful and adorable, too" She overpraised the bratty cat.

Miss Love Tantei

Elliera

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:15 pm
angel 214
But before Elliera could answer her question another question pops into Amber's head and she blurts it out, "Hey Elliera, is it okay if I call you Elly?" Seeing the questioning look on Elliera's face Amber blushes. redface

Elle smiles back, she nods.

"Sure, my aunt call me Elly too, except she spells it as Elli." Elliera says.

"You don't need to blush." Elle said, half giggling, Amber sighed and her complexion turned back to normal.

"Hope we get sorted into the same house!" Elle smiles, and clumsily enters the grounds, almost falling off of the boat. Elle looks at the carriages, Kitty exits her carriage, she waves and smiles at her.

"Kitty, look! I didn't fall off!" Elle jumped around clumsily, hitting a student and apologizing... Kitty giggles and waves back, her owl excitedly looking around the grounds from inside her cage.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:06 am
Drew Thirte3n
As Hogsmeade Station wound its way into view, Carrigan began to collect his belongings into his arms once more. He followed the rush of students off the train and into the brisk spring air, dark with approaching night. He looked around nervously, balancing his book precariously on top of the rest of his stack, and saw the other first years heading for the boats. Another Ravenclaw girl, obviously a first year, had settled into one of the rocking rowboats just ahead of him. He headed for that one on instinct, dumping his things carefully in both ends of the boat so it wouldn't capsize from too much weight on one end-- although Carrigan suspected they were enchanted to prevent that sort of thing. Regardless, that didn't stop students from falling into the lake, as his sister had done the very same thing when she had attended Hogwarts so many years ago.

Smiling tightly at the Ravenclaw girl in the boat, as she jumped from the sudden influx of belongings, he said, "Do you mind if I join you?", though there was no point, since he was already stepping into the boat and making it rock.

"Not at all", Anna said. "Do you need help with these?"

"By the way, I'm Anna. It's nice to meet you", Anna said extending her hand. "Wow... I never thought you're a first year, too. I saw you briefly on the train and I thought you were at least third year."

(OOC: lol - it's kinda weird that I'm back in the boat now, since I already posted in the Great Hall, but I just wanted to reply to this one. wink )

Petrified Heart of Glass

Melodious Singing

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:20 am
|| xd I just noticed that. I was like, "Uh-oh, she's already in the hall... I guess Carrigan's stuck in the boat now." xd ||

"No, no, it's fine," Carrigan said distractedly, smiling again. It wasn't actually a real smile, but he was trying so very hard to be polite and friendly. It was difficult for him, unsurprisingly. He took Anna's hand carefully and shook it with a firm grip, nodding. "Carrigan. The pleasure is all mine," he responded thoughtfully. The next thing she said startled him, doubling his unease as the boat began to move towards the castle. "A lot of people say I act too mature for my age. I've also gotten a few old-fashioned remarks," he said, flushing a little. "I guess my height might have thrown you off."

He was comfortably silent for the remainder of the trip, staring up at the castle in something akin to awe.

|| Na-na-na-na! To the Great Hall with you, Carrigan! *harries him along* ||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:09 pm
Serithia quickly gets off the train, taking a dee breath. "It seemed the train would never get here," she says.  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:46 pm
Sarah grabs her things and gets off the train, heading for the boats. "Ok, Sarah, breathe. Breathe." Sarah, a little nervous, boards the boats and is transported across the water toward Hogwarts.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games