yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed a little. "I didn't want to..." he said now hovering in front of them, lying on his back on a platform of floatng spirit energy. "Jin wanted to take flying though, so I let him." he said. He looked at Kali. "Oh Kali, he didn't want me to tell you, but I saw Kurama. He's fine, don't worry. For some reason though, he doesn't want me near you." he said.
Kali's ears perked foreward and her tail flarred as she screamed, 'WHAT!?"

He fell a couple feet in shock, but came back up. "Whats wrong?"
Kali growled as the thought of her brother being on earth, "He's not gettign away this time!" She twisted Jin's hands so she fell toward the ground.

He immediatly dived down and tackled her. 'Kali, before you do anything, I want you to tell me whats wrong?!"
"He's my brother! He's dissapeared and I'm mad as hell!" She yelled trying to jerk away, "Why wouldnt I want to find him as soon as humanly/demonly possiable!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed a little. "I didn't want to..." he said now hovering in front of them, lying on his back on a platform of floatng spirit energy. "Jin wanted to take flying though, so I let him." he said. He looked at Kali. "Oh Kali, he didn't want me to tell you, but I saw Kurama. He's fine, don't worry. For some reason though, he doesn't want me near you." he said.
Kali's ears perked foreward and her tail flarred as she screamed, 'WHAT!?"

Kali growled as the thought of her brother being on earth, "He's not gettign away this time!" She twisted Jin's hands so she fell toward the ground.

He immediatly dived down and tackled her. 'Kali, before you do anything, I want you to tell me whats wrong?!"
"He's my brother! He's dissapeared and I'm mad as hell!" She yelled trying to jerk away, "Why wouldnt I want to find him as soon as humanly/demonly possiable!?"

"BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TOO!"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:01 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"He didnt want me finding him the first time either, but i did! He'll always lead and I'll always follow, even if it means death! He's the only father figure I've had besides Yusuke!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:04 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"He didnt want me finding him the first time either, but i did! He'll always lead and I'll always follow, even if it means death! He's the only father figure I've had besides Yusuke!"

He sighed. "Your persistence is quite a turn-on." he said standing up. "Fine, go find him. But I am coming as well."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:15 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He sighed. "Your persistence is quite a turn-on." he said standing up. "Fine, go find him. But I am coming as well."
Kali blinked and stepped back, "Good, cause your going to have to hold me off before I shank him!" She turned on her heel and dashed for the gates, Jin and Touya following closly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:18 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blinked and stepped back, "Good, cause your going to have to hold me off before I shank him!" She turned on her heel and dashed for the gates, Jin and Touya following closly

He sighed ran after her, out of the gates.
[make next post on Earth please?]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:17 pm
"Hum," Arana hummed to herself as she looked about the new dorm. She requested a room byherself. Positive she wasn't going to get it, she was shocked when she did. "Blue," she said, noting the flat coloring of the room. She closed the door and put her stuff down. Her long black hair swirlling around her, she started to sing, soft and quiet. Trees sprang up in the paint, reds browns and greens blending nicly to make the moss covered trunks. When they reached the ceiling, she let some of the old color stay. More blues mixed with the old, creating a star lit sky with a full moon nestled into the branches.

She stoped her voice there, feeling the slight drain from it. Opening the door a crack, she begain unpacking her things, the dark green sheets the first to come out and cover the bed.

(( free to rp with anyone ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:20 pm
A young girl with long blonde hair walked around the halls in search of her friends, but ther were no where to be seen  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:51 pm
yuyufangirl
A young girl with long blonde hair walked around the halls in search of her friends, but ther were no where to be seen

Having finnished her simple task, she steped out, letting the automatic lock click behind her. Sighing, she headed down the halls, trying to gather her barrings of the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:01 pm
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

Having finnished her simple task, she steped out, letting the automatic lock click behind her. Sighing, she headed down the halls, trying to gather her barrings of the school.
The little girl skipped down the hall looking around, Koenma had mentioned a new student.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:44 pm
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

The little girl skipped down the hall looking around, Koenma had mentioned a new student.

Making a left turn at a cross road, she heard something. Some movement of some sorts. She stopped, her ears straining to hear something more. If she really needed to, she could just stand there and let them pass. They would never see her, if she didn't want them too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:04 pm
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

Making a left turn at a cross road, she heard something. Some movement of some sorts. She stopped, her ears straining to hear something more. If she really needed to, she could just stand there and let them pass. They would never see her, if she didn't want them too.
The little girl rounded the corner and ran into a girl that was about Kali's height, she looked up and bowed, "I'm sorry."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:11 pm
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

The little girl rounded the corner and ran into a girl that was about Kali's height, she looked up and bowed, "I'm sorry."

She smiled, calm releaf filling her eyes. She didn't trust her voice quite yet, not sure what would come out. So she just smiled and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:13 pm
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

She smiled, calm releaf filling her eyes. She didn't trust her voice quite yet, not sure what would come out. So she just smiled and nodded.
The girl smiled and continued on her way but she stopped, "If you run into Koenma tell him the ice rink wasnt my idea."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 pm
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl
Anad Kay
yuyufangirl

The girl smiled and continued on her way but she stopped, "If you run into Koenma tell him the ice rink wasnt my idea."

"What does that mean?" She asked. As soon as the words escaped her mouth though, she clamped her hands over it. No talking, she scolded herself, praying that nothing happened.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff