Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:20 pm
Shadow wasn't too pleased that he had to get out of the van. He let out a groan and stepped out slowly. His eyes were only half open as he lightly glared at Karen. He mumbled a few words under his breath and sighed. "So...who's going with....who?" he asked, almost falling over. His stomach was cramping and his felt at though he was going to vomit.

((Nice picture there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 pm
(( xd brb))  

ringoshine

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:24 pm
[ ok I have reaallllyy bad writers block at the moment @_@ so I'm gonna drift wawy for a bit and try and find something to help meh along... ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:29 pm
((hehehe. I was bored. Paint's not a very good program to draw precisely with though xp ))

Naomi watched Shadow move slowly. This is bad. "Try not to breathe through your nose, everyone!" she cried, coughing. I wonder what it is... how can we prevent it completely? there was no use in transforming into a wolverine for her- they had great smell, and most other animals' senses of smell were many times better than humans.

"Fire, c'mon, the air will be better in the limos!" even the wolf was feeling awkward.

Instead of running, he carefully padded out of the white van and walked towards Naomi with a drowsy expression on his face.

"Let's go... into the limo..." she said, a terrible headache coming to her. She just hoped that she wouldn't get carsick in the vehicle as well.

Fire jumped onto her lap and instantly fell asleep, although it looked much like he had just fainted.

Naomi pressed on her head and focused, although things seemed blurry. Walking around seemed no problem for her, but she couldn't concentrate on anything. She couldn't even remember how to transform now, but hopefully soon enough the air would be back to normal.

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:30 pm
xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx
[ ok I have reaallllyy bad writers block at the moment @_@ so I'm gonna drift wawy for a bit and try and find something to help meh along... ]

((kk. See you around exclaim ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:30 pm
Karen watched Arella go in to get her stuff. "Anyone needs to get their clothes or anything?" She put Ryan and Emily down. Emily and Ryan just sat there, they didn't play or anything.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:33 pm
Arella stumbled upstairs and grabbed her bag, still feeling tired. She kept having to stop and lean against the walls. It was only when she got to her room and remembered what the smell was that she realized what was wrong.
Her mother had been a doctor, she still carried some of her equipment with her in her bag. She'd shown her round the hospital she'd worked at. She'd shown her the gases they used on people to help put them under.
Arella grabbed her bag and ran with Pepper under one arm back outside, hoping to find the others already inside the cars and waiting to go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:35 pm
"Not me," said Naomi tiredly, "I didn't really wear any PJs... I pretty much slept in my normal clothes." She had been too lazy to go back to her house to get them.

In the limo the air was much better, although some of it still wafted up in the vehicle. Phew, that's much better. She didn't really even care if she got carsick anymore.

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Arella stumbled into the waiting limo.
"I know what it is and I know what they want." She stopped swallowed, and tried to form words. She turned slowly to the driver. "If everyone's here, we need to go. Now." She found an open air drinks cooler at one end of the limo and lay on the comfy sofa next to it, sticking her head inside. The coolness numbed her head and made her thoughts slightly clearer. She found a bottle of water and drank deeply. Shs stopped, gasping for breathe. "My mother was a doctor. That gas.. I can't remember what it's called but they use it to drug people. I think.. I think they must want us for experiments. To make more like us. Or something. I don't know." She squeezed her eyes tight and curled up in a ball in the corner.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 pm
Shadow stepped into the limo after Arella. He felt like total crap. His stomach did feel slightly better though as he lay his head onto Arella's shoulder, accidently. He hoped she didn't mind. He closed his eyes, sleepily once more, feeling rather comfortable.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:52 pm
[Ack, no! I have fallen behind... What should I do? I know we're trying to get in the car and I think I'm still a horse in the house...]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:54 pm
((Just read quickly?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Arella drank more water, and felt Shadow's head leaning on her shoulder. She didn't mind, she patted him absent mindedly, before falling into deep sleep.

[[Sorry guys I gotta go for tonight 'cos it's pretty late here and I've got a busy day tomorrow (admin day at my new college) but I'll be back on tomorrow afternoon.]]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:56 pm
((YAY COLLEGE x-x;; ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:05 pm
Lorelai became human again and raced out of the house. Her auburn hair streaked wildly behind her as she opened the door and thrust herself out onto the street. She was finally calm enough to figure out what was going on. Her nostrils flared as soon as she smelled the poisoned air and she tried not to breath as she stumbled to the limo. Through blurry eyes she could see Shadow resting his head on Arella's shoulder.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games