Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm
Cytomander
L Lawliet
Actually, I'd like to ask you guys if you're familar with the game Persona 3? It is my absolute favorite thing right now, and I'm currently ogling over Persona 3 FES like a fangirl. @_____@

I've never played, though it seems awesome~~

Also OH GOD AKIHIKO KSDJ;HSHSH.
It's super awesome!! <333

OMFG I KNOW! AKIHIKO!! Buuuutt I'll always love the Main Character, Minato, over all. Well, Mitsuru too. They're my top three favorites.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:43 pm
Ooh! Ooh! I have a question! Um...c-can I have a hug? heart  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Cytomander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 pm
L Lawliet

OMFG I KNOW! AKIHIKO!! Buuuutt I'll always love the Main Character, Minato, over all. Well, Mitsuru too. They're my top three favorites.

A Minato is fine too, and I'm a total lesbian for Mitsuru. ._.

I want... to touch her hair.

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Be sure to tell me what he smells like afterwards. I've been wondering about this for ages. D;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Cytomander
L Lawliet

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Be sure to tell me what he smells like afterwards. I've been wondering about this for ages. D;

'kay!! blaugh  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:13 am
User Image

L, would you like pancakes for breakfast? With plenty of golden syrup and whipped cream (And possibly a strawberry on top). *Ish making pancakes*

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:41 pm
I've been bombarding people with this question for a week, and I thought: why not ask L? surprised

If Light had never picked up that notebook, L...er...you had never worked on the Kira case, and the Kira never even existed, say that you had come across a Death Note.

Maybe Ryuk dropped it someplace where you picked it up, I don't know...
But if you had a Death Note and assuming you didn't regard it as trash, what would you do with it? Anything?

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:46 pm
Cytomander
L Lawliet

I totally know what you mean. I freakin' love Mitsuru. XD (She's actually the one I think that Minato should date forever. And ever. A-and ever. ;___ wink
~Pink_Sephiroth~
Why yes you may. As long as you don't squeeze me too tight.
Cytomander
~Pink_Sephiroth~

I smell like.... *sniffs self* Hm, I smell quite clean right now... except for my hands, as I made a cake not too long ago and licked the bowl clean..... yum. <3
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
L, would you like pancakes for breakfast? With plenty of golden syrup and whipped cream (And possibly a strawberry on top). *Ish making pancakes*
That would be lovely! I usually like eating those, waffles, or french toast in the mornings. They're the best way to start the morning.
Persistence_of_Memory
I've been bombarding people with this question for a week, and I thought: why not ask L? surprised

If Light had never picked up that notebook, L...er...you had never worked on the Kira case, and the Kira never even existed, say that you had come across a Death Note.

But if you had a Death Note and assuming you didn't regard it as trash, what would you do with it? Anything?
If destroying it was out of the question, I would possibly arrange for it to be tested on a small number of criminals on death row, mostly out of curiosity. Then, I would destroy it, as it's too great of a power for even me. After doing this, I might be able to know when a Death Note is in the hands of a wrong doer, and I would be able to act accordingly. I hope that answered your question to your liking. :)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:18 pm
R-Really? Yay!! *huggles* So cuddly!! heart And he does smell clean! He smells just like cake and clean laundry!  

~Pink_Sephiroth~

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 pm
L Lawliet
Persistence_of_Memory

If destroying it was out of the question, I would possibly arrange for it to be tested on a small number of criminals on death row, mostly out of curiosity. Then, I would destroy it, as it's too great of a power for even me. After doing this, I might be able to know when a Death Note is in the hands of a wrong doer, and I would be able to act accordingly. I hope that answered your question to your liking. :)

I was actually hoping for another mad, homicidal rampage story, but you're being the better person, I suppose. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:00 pm
User Image

Like I mentioned, here's L edited to become a typical British chav:

User Image

No matter how much I hate chavs... L actually looks pretty good as a one. xd

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:47 pm
Mr L, if you were standing in a pitch-black room holding a match in your hand, and in front of you were three things-- a lantern, a fireplace, and a torch-- which would you light first?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Fluffy Inflatable Osaka
Like I mentioned, here's L edited to become a typical British chav:

User Image

No matter how much I hate chavs... L actually looks pretty good as a one. xd
*snorts* nice edit XD I think the hat looks stunning as well.
UltimaMage3
Mr L, if you were standing in a pitch-black room holding a match in your hand, and in front of you were three things-- a lantern, a fireplace, and a torch-- which would you light first?
A fireplace so I can roast marshmallows.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm
So...boxers or briefs? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm
Persistence_of_Memory
So...boxers or briefs? XD
Boxers.  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Red Kasei

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Please, if it's not a bother, what do you like about Mello, Near and Matt?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games