Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:46 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Ronin still looked at Rayne with a worried face. He then took her hand as he focused and infuses her body with his chi in such a soothing way that she feels totally relaxed. "Feels good?"
(omg i dunno why but what my character said sounds rather...ehehe sweatdrop redface )

((X_x Rayne is a very lovable character, but when it comes to her loving another, she doesn't know how it feels.. Technically she doesn't know how to fall in love, so she kinda... well, can't. It's a flaw she has, Ik.. It'll change overtime, but I thought y'had to know.))

Rayne looked as if she were about to collapse, but her conciousness told otherwise of her health. Her eyes were still relaxed shut, but her sitting up also relaxed her into falling into Ronin's lap. "Hmm..." she hummed very quietly. "I suppose.. Yeah, I feel a bit better..." Her voice was almost too soft to hear, but still audible. She merely relaxed there, her hand that was on her forehead now softly on his knee. Then, even quieter, "Thanks, Ronin..."
(Hahaha interesting. Well there's not much to note about my character except he's pretty shy with girls blaugh )

Ronin slightly blushed when Rayne layed on his lap. She's laying on my lap...., he thought. He didn't want to move her to disturb her however. So he watched the movie as he let Rayne lay on his lap softly. He smiled and chuckled lightly. "You're welcome, Rayne-dono..."

Rayne smiled gently and opened her eyes to watch the movie that had suddenly appeared on screen. She softly breathed, almost as if she wasn't breathing at all, but her eyes blinking normally again gave her the look that she was still, at least, alive. Characters in the movie seemed to jump; Martial Arts. Ronin chose it, I'm guessing, heheh.. she thought, though she didn't mind the genre.
Ronin looked down at Rayne who opened her eyes. "You sleepy, Rayne-dono?" He looked down at her who was resting on his lap. He still blushed somewhat, though he tries to hide it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:00 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Ronin still looked at Rayne with a worried face. He then took her hand as he focused and infuses her body with his chi in such a soothing way that she feels totally relaxed. "Feels good?"
(omg i dunno why but what my character said sounds rather...ehehe sweatdrop redface )

((X_x Rayne is a very lovable character, but when it comes to her loving another, she doesn't know how it feels.. Technically she doesn't know how to fall in love, so she kinda... well, can't. It's a flaw she has, Ik.. It'll change overtime, but I thought y'had to know.))

Rayne looked as if she were about to collapse, but her conciousness told otherwise of her health. Her eyes were still relaxed shut, but her sitting up also relaxed her into falling into Ronin's lap. "Hmm..." she hummed very quietly. "I suppose.. Yeah, I feel a bit better..." Her voice was almost too soft to hear, but still audible. She merely relaxed there, her hand that was on her forehead now softly on his knee. Then, even quieter, "Thanks, Ronin..."
(Hahaha interesting. Well there's not much to note about my character except he's pretty shy with girls blaugh )

Ronin slightly blushed when Rayne layed on his lap. She's laying on my lap...., he thought. He didn't want to move her to disturb her however. So he watched the movie as he let Rayne lay on his lap softly. He smiled and chuckled lightly. "You're welcome, Rayne-dono..."

Rayne smiled gently and opened her eyes to watch the movie that had suddenly appeared on screen. She softly breathed, almost as if she wasn't breathing at all, but her eyes blinking normally again gave her the look that she was still, at least, alive. Characters in the movie seemed to jump; Martial Arts. Ronin chose it, I'm guessing, heheh.. she thought, though she didn't mind the genre.
Ronin looked down at Rayne who opened her eyes. "You sleepy, Rayne-dono?" He looked down at her who was resting on his lap. He still blushed somewhat, though he tries to hide it

Rayne blinked at his voice and turned her head to face him. "Hmm? No, just relaxed..." Though she did sound tired, her eyes didn't seem like it. She examined Ronin carefully before asking, "Why? Are you tired..?" Her hand gently reached up and brushed a small tuft of his hair back into place.  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:00 pm
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006
((OMG IT"S LIKE A DOUBLE DATE!!!!! mrgreen ))
((whoa! umm don't get the wrong idea... sweatdrop redface ))

((haha, you're insane Jinx))
"Cool, cool, lets roll then" Glane smiled politely at her, his eyes darted back and forth, still looking for his guitar 'dammit, where's my guitar!' he thought to himself...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((Why then, Ronin, won't you explain that ideal for us and precisely how you'd feel about that? wink ))  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:29 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((Why then, Ronin, won't you explain that ideal for us and precisely how you'd feel about that? wink ))
((hehe, dont put Ronin under too much pressure Rayne xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:03 pm
vampslayer3
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((Aw, phooey... xd lol rofl ))  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:38 pm
Rayne Hawk
vampslayer3
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((*is blushing really red* redface heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:54 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Rayne blinked at his voice and turned her head to face him. "Hmm? No, just relaxed..." Though she did sound tired, her eyes didn't seem like it. She examined Ronin carefully before asking, "Why? Are you tired..?" Her hand gently reached up and brushed a small tuft of his hair back into place.
"No not really...." he looked down at her and she could see his innocent, shining eyes. It was hard to believe this boy is a warrior, but if he was, he's a very gentle one at that. He blushed slightly as she gently touched his hair...  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:34 am
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
vampslayer3
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((*is blushing really red* redface heart ))

((Lolz... You're silly. *Poke*))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:38 am
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"No not really...." he looked down at her and she could see his innocent, shining eyes. It was hard to believe this boy is a warrior, but if he was, he's a very gentle one at that. He blushed slightly as she gently touched his hair...

Rayne smiled warmly up at him with the gentleness of his eyes shining back. "Okay, then.. Enjoying the movie?" She'd almost forgotten that there was even a movie on. Time with technology and movies seemed to move quickly. When she looked at the TV, white letters were scrolling up. "I find that sort of... Dizzy-ing... If that's a word, but.."

(( xd The joyful wonder of end credits through a nymph's mind..! rofl ))  

Rayne Hawk

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:58 am
vampslayer3
Ronin Misaki
jinxercat2006

((haha, you're insane Jinx))
"Cool, cool, lets roll then" Glane smiled politely at her, his eyes darted back and forth, still looking for his guitar 'dammit, where's my guitar!' he thought to himself...

((i know it ninja ))
Kat still had his hand as he led her to a pair of seats in front of the movie theater, a couple rows away from Ronin and Rayne. She looked at his nervously darting eyes. She knew what he was thinking, but she didn't want to bother him with more stupid questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:56 am
Glane smiled "Martial arts, definitely Ronin's pick, shall we take a seat?" he asked, being jokingly polite in a way...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 am
((O_o... I thought the movie was done...? *pops another one in*))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:09 am
((Bah humbug! I sometimes don't comprehend cause I have the shortest attention span with reading, haha sweatdrop *hops up and down* whoah that's dizzy-ing, haha yea it's a word btw smile ))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:48 am
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne smiled warmly up at him with the gentleness of his eyes shining back. "Okay, then.. Enjoying the movie?" She'd almost forgotten that there was even a movie on. Time with technology and movies seemed to move quickly. When she looked at the TV, white letters were scrolling up. "I find that sort of... Dizzy-ing... If that's a word, but.."

(( xd The joyful wonder of end credits through a nymph's mind..! rofl ))
Ronin chuckled. "Meh, people usually leave the theater when the movie's done without even bothering to sit in to watch the credits anyways." He does look tired, so he yawned. "I htink I'm gonna take a nap..." Then his stomach growled, and convinced him that he was hungry. "Now I feel like having myself a lil' midnight snack...food before sleep." He looked down at Rayne and blushed slightly. "Umm...you must be rather comfy on my lap, and I umm...really don't mind, but I'd like to get up now...if it's not too much trouble."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games