Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:25 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
*yawns* maan, I'm tired, stupid work xp need sleep....yikes! It's only 6:30 eek

YAY!!! It's ISOBEL!!! *Tackle huggles*

*giggles* it's a Lurichan!! Waaii! *tacklehugglomps* whee

Looong time no talk!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:26 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
*yawns* maan, I'm tired, stupid work xp need sleep....yikes! It's only 6:30 eek

YAY!!! It's ISOBEL!!! *Tackle huggles*

*giggles* it's a Lurichan!! Waaii! *tacklehugglomps* whee

Looong time no talk!

I know right? How have you been?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:37 am
I've been turned into a cat perch....
....the moment I started typing that my calico decided she didn't want my lap anymore. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:38 am
lurichan

Ahhh, lotsa stuffs, I've done in my knees >.< need to be careful or I'm in a wheelchair eek

I'm also back in school, I found one where the teachers know how to teach! xd annd, currently killing myself with working onto of college sweatdrop

How've you been hun?  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:41 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Ahhh, lotsa stuffs, I've done in my knees >.< need to be careful or I'm in a wheelchair eek

I'm also back in school, I found one where the teachers know how to teach! xd annd, currently killing myself with working onto of college sweatdrop

How've you been hun?

0o; You have to be careful with your knees, they don't ever heal well.

Yay for finding teachers who actually can teach you something. ^_^

I've been doing okay. I got a new kitten recently, but other than that not too much that's new. I got to go to a ren. faire about a week and a half ago. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:46 am
lurichan

I've been doing okay. I got a new kitten recently, but other than that not too much that's new. I got to go to a ren. faire about a week and a half ago. 3nodding

I know >.< painful too xp

Aww! kittens are the cutest whee
Oh wow, cool! We don't have them here, though there are re-enactment things, but it's usually wars and stuff, the Roman/Celtic ones are the most fun xd But the ones with archery are the best twisted  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:49 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

I know >.< painful too xp

Aww! kittens are the cutest whee
Oh wow, cool! We don't have them here, though there are re-enactment things, but it's usually wars and stuff, the Roman/Celtic ones are the most fun xd But the ones with archery are the best twisted

The kitten is an orange tabby. He was outside on a cold night, and famished when I offered him some food... and he is so friendly he just ended up staying. *has a kitten on my lap now*

The ren. faire was fun. I dressed up a little bit, and it was great watching some of the performers doing their acts. I got a few fun items as well. ^_^ Ceilisidhe likes anything where you can wear a sword in public. ^^*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:54 am
lurichan
The kitten is an orange tabby. He was outside on a cold night, and famished when I offered him some food... and he is so friendly he just ended up staying. *has a kitten on my lap now*

The ren. faire was fun. I dressed up a little bit, and it was great watching some of the performers doing their acts. I got a few fun items as well. ^_^ Ceilisidhe likes anything where you can wear a sword in public. ^^*

Sounds adorable 4laugh most of my cats have been stays at one time or another, our tabby boy just turned up in our greenhouse one day in summer and moved to the house when winter came 3nodding

mm, I love an excuse to be able to just dress up (even a really bad one xd ) and if you can carry a sword around without getting arrested then that's just icing on the cake XD  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:57 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Sounds adorable 4laugh most of my cats have been stays at one time or another, our tabby boy just turned up in our greenhouse one day in summer and moved to the house when winter came 3nodding

mm, I love an excuse to be able to just dress up (even a really bad one xd ) and if you can carry a sword around without getting arrested then that's just icing on the cake XD

He's a little purr-ball. We ended up naming him Argon, and took him to the vet to get his rabies shots and all.

I ended up wearing a wine colored velvet dress, with a red cape, my short sword, a gold toned belt, and I bought a head piece there that was fake roses and ribbons. ^_^ It was fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:01 am
Time for me to be off. *waves* It was nice to see you. ^_^

Make sure to take care of those knees!

*waves* Have a good day/night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:06 am
lurichan
He's a little purr-ball. We ended up naming him Argon, and took him to the vet to get his rabies shots and all.

I ended up wearing a wine colored velvet dress, with a red cape, my short sword, a gold toned belt, and I bought a head piece there that was fake roses and ribbons. ^_^ It was fun.

cool name 3nodding all ours were names after Jupiter's moons, except for the last two, it was very amusing calling them home at night just wandering around the street yelling "Ganymede!" "Calisto!" "Callico!" "Kisa! Saki!" people thought I was crazy until the saw the cats xd

That sounds so pretty, darn, makes me want a Renaisence fair now....damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:08 am
lurichan
Time for me to be off. *waves* It was nice to see you. ^_^

Make sure to take care of those knees!

*waves* Have a good day/night.

Kay hun! byes! *waves back*
will do 3nodding
Have a good day too biggrin (night for me xd )  

Isobel Bellamy

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:45 am
lurichan
Back to the snow glitter look now that someone isn't copying me anymore.

Someone was copying you? You should take that as a compliment on your good taste.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:19 pm
ninja

Stupid computer is being slow, and it's angering me >< And the songs on myspace won't load for some reason, which makes me all the more angry. GAH!

Ok... I'm done.

Anyways... how've you all been since I was last here? Wiat... there's no need to answer that, I could just look at the previous posts... so... nevermind sweatdrop  

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:26 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
Back to the snow glitter look now that someone isn't copying me anymore.

Someone was copying you? You should take that as a compliment on your good taste.

I would... except it was someone I knew IRL who.. Well we had quite a bit of a falling out a few years back.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games