Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:45 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
The question that sometimes drives me hazy: am i, or the others crazy?

Both. xd

Seriously though, there is no human who is 100% normal, so that other % must be insanity.

Perhaps. I suppose i would rather know the answer to the question:

"Am i a genius, or is everyone else just stupid?"

You are definatly above the average standard of intelligence, and if you take into account that according to standardized testing a good chunk of the student poplulation is behind where they should be academically, then it would be a good conclusion of a mixture of both once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:50 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
The question that sometimes drives me hazy: am i, or the others crazy?

Both. xd

Seriously though, there is no human who is 100% normal, so that other % must be insanity.

Perhaps. I suppose i would rather know the answer to the question:

"Am i a genius, or is everyone else just stupid?"

You are definatly above the average standard of intelligence, and if you take into account that according to standardized testing a good chunk of the student poplulation is behind where they should be academically, then it would be a good conclusion of a mixture of both once again.

Yeah, that does not help me. If a good portion is behind, simply being "above average" means little.

I am going to be sad if i discover i am merely normal, and most people are stupid.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:52 am
I've always found myself to be above average, so *shrug* I've come to the conclusion that stupid people are good at looking like idiots.
Ever seen the show Street Smart? I have a hard time people that dumb really exist... but yet they do. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:56 am
lurichan
I've always found myself to be above average, so *shrug* I've come to the conclusion that stupid people are good at looking like idiots.
Ever seen the show Street Smart? I have a hard time people that dumb really exist... but yet they do. -_-*

What annoys me is when people who should know things do not. Most college professors know little outside their textbooks, or so it seems. I have talked with pastors who knew a total of fifty chapters worth of the Bible, or the equivalent in a different holy text.

Stupidity should not be allowed. Maybe i could run for office under that slogan?  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:58 am
zz1000zz
lurichan

What annoys me is when people who should know things do not. Most college professors know little outside their textbooks, or so it seems. I have talked with pastors who knew a total of fifty chapters worth of the Bible, or the equivalent in a different holy text.

Stupidity should not be allowed. Maybe i could run for office under that slogan?

Somehow that slogan plus you hints at mass genocide of the unitelligent, and then who would we get to clean the floors and take out the trash?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:02 am
My time is quickly drawing to an end as I woke up late this morning. 3nodding

I hope your day is a pleasant one, and that people do not find you're nerves too often this day.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:06 am
Shush now! You are not supposed to give away the secret plans of genocide!

Actually, i was thinking of running on the idea that people are idiots, and i am smart. That means i am far more qualified to run. I mean, look at how many people actually think dogs are color blind, or that Mother Teresa was a saint.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:08 am
lurichan
My time is quickly drawing to an end as I woke up late this morning. 3nodding

I hope your day is a pleasant one, and that people do not find you're nerves too often this day.

Nah, i could use a good laugh today. For some reason i am in the mood to insult people for being idiots today.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:29 pm
I just got back from some painful display of third graders singing in order to appriciate other countries. They had little booths with food from the country the booth was representing.

Basicly, it was something along the lines of saying "I could care less about your culture, but I will take your food" when I took anything.

They had Irish coffee which almost made up for the children and violations of personal space.

Don't do it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:19 pm
IY_and_MCR
I just got back from some painful display of third graders singing in order to appriciate other countries. They had little booths with food from the country the booth was representing.

Basicly, it was something along the lines of saying "I could care less about your culture, but I will take your food" when I took anything.

They had Irish coffee which almost made up for the children and violations of personal space.

Don't do it

Free food is good.

Too hard.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:36 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Don't do it

Free food is good.

Too hard.

Indeed.

Too tired to even try  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:38 pm
So how be you?  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 pm
I be fine.

Yourself?
*Looks for a safe place to stand*

They found you on the bathroom floor  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:46 pm
Annoyed and needing to scream. For some reason nobody has been willing to bug me today, and i am beginning to suspect they are afraid. I will never understand why really. I mean, it is not like they will be hurt, only made into fools.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:50 pm
The fact nobody's bothering you makes you unhappy.
I suppose that makes sense with what is known of your mindset.

I'm just happy (and delightfuly surprised) that I'm not catching any crap from those at my school.
Those type of people are annoying to say the least.

A rebel from the waist down  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games