Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:54 am
lurichan
Soviet_Viking

Aye, things should be back to regularly schedule programming in no time...

Heh, it's always warm here, usually. This is just one of those off mornings where it's cold and rainy instead of cold and clear, haha...it's okay, I actually like it a lot when it rains here, if in part because it doesn't happen enough as of late...

I would think that being a chain of islands there would be a lot of rain, but I suppose everywhere can have droughts on occasion.

We had a cold snap last week, and I still haven't really adjusted yet. sweatdrop Of course the weather is always a bit tempermental around here, so it could still be warm a few more times before winter finally sets in. Who knows.

I'm looking forward to halloween. I think I might do what I did last year, and dress up and give candy out to kids randomly. It was kindof fun, and since we live in appartments most kids don't come to us. -_-* They'll walk right by the cemetary, but not come down our block.

When I was younger, it seemed to rain a lot more, but we (Meaning Maui, I'm not sure if it's been as bad on the neighbor islands) have been lacking in rain over the last few years, even in wintertime...hopefully things will change. (Of course, winter here is just rainy & cold season, haha...only places it snows are way up on Haleakalā mountain here, or Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa mountains on the Big Island)

I might be working on Halloween, which is kind of a nag (That means I'll get out of that god-forsaken arcade at 10:00 PM, and then maybe if I can find somebody going out to that side I can catch a ride to Lāhaina for the festivities on Front Street...though I must wonder if I really want to watch people make fools of themselves in costume, haha  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 am
I requested off halloween months ago. I've always refused to work it. It's my favorite holiday really. ^_^*

My time online is almost up for the day, but it was nice talking with you. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:08 am
lurichan
I requested off halloween months ago. I've always refused to work it. It's my favorite holiday really. ^_^*

My time online is almost up for the day, but it was nice talking with you. ^_^

I would have, but even then it's unlikely my boss could have done it...with how busy we tend to be on holidays (Yes, people still come to the mall and people still come to the arcade on holidays), it's unlikely I could have gotten it off, especially since the mall is having their festivities on Halloween day as opposed to the weekend prior this year.

However, rest assured, if I have to work, I won't be looking like my usual self...muhahahaha

Aye, nice talking with you. Have a good day ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:14 pm
*Beeps*

Where did you go  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

rock_n_roll_rag_doll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:24 pm
so whats shaken?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:57 pm
Haha, Age Pee is a funny name for a band.

The trance is good though. =D  

Tinosku

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:01 pm
Tinosku
Haha, Age Pee is a funny name for a band.

The trance is good though. =D

*Pokes you and your music*
Never heard of them.

I don't know where to begin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:20 pm
It looks like another quiet night.

I have not heard of them before either.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:53 pm
I need to think of something constructive to do tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:36 am
I just found the spiffiest poem online last night...

Haikus are easy
but sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator!

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:40 am
They have it on a t-shirt.

I think I know what my best friend's getting for Yule.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:40 am
Veruniel
They have it on a t-shirt.

I think I know what my best friend's getting for Yule.

*lol* Sounds like a lot of fun.

I've never been all that great with haikus myself, so that really is pretty amusing.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:26 am
The question that sometimes drives me hazy: am i, or the others crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:31 am
zz1000zz

Both. xd

Seriously though, there is no human who is 100% normal, so that other % must be insanity.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:36 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

Both. xd

Seriously though, there is no human who is 100% normal, so that other % must be insanity.

Perhaps. I suppose i would rather know the answer to the question:

"Am i a genius, or is everyone else just stupid?"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games