Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:15 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:34 pm
shwing diggity anyone?  

Kishomi

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:38 am
ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:39 am
User Image

Morning all

Dearest Darling`

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:47 pm
[RADIO: Sniper in place, Captain Davis]
[Davis: Roger that, tell that mate to take out the sniper, 4th floor, gray building]
[RADIO: Copy that, over]

Those are the sounds that I've been hearing the past few days.
horrah for Call of Duty 2!!!
Plus, to top it all off, I'm heading over to a LAN party this upcoming weekend for the game.

AND, there is even a PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST going on. I don't know what I am going to do for it...but I will do something. It has to be good, because I want to win the 25$ gift certificate to Best Buy.

Anyway, I guess I shall cruise around on here, then I'm off to play CoD2 again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Glad to see Macabre is keeping himself occupied.

When you go, just know that I will remember you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:40 pm
I'm ******** freazing to death I don't get it i was dieing of heat not to long ago. I knew it theres gana be an early winter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:37 pm
We had an 6.3 earthquake this morning in Hawai'i Nei and my house is on a god-forsaken fault line...that's okay, nothing broken and nobody hurt...lots of things are scrambled up elsewhere though...power outages, rockslides, the works. Nobody seems to be seriously injured though, which is good.  

Soviet_Viking

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:29 pm
Bongorno!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:24 am
...So now it only rains in this god-forsaken archipelago after small kine natural disasters? WTF?

Oh well, any rain at all out here before the season is nice...  

Soviet_Viking

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:25 am
Soviet_Viking
We had an 6.3 earthquake this morning in Hawai'i Nei and my house is on a god-forsaken fault line...that's okay, nothing broken and nobody hurt...lots of things are scrambled up elsewhere though...power outages, rockslides, the works. Nobody seems to be seriously injured though, which is good.

Good to hear you're okay. Sorry to hear about the earthquake though. Sounds like they are going to have a lot of clean up on their hands. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:31 am
lurichan
Soviet_Viking

Good to hear you're okay. Sorry to hear about the earthquake though. Sounds like they are going to have a lot of clean up on their hands. ^^*

Thanks. Yeah, nobody seems to have died (Save a elderly woman in a house fire during the power outage, but that could be unrelated), but the state was declared a disaster area due to power outages and roadslides and stuff. We here on Maui weren't hit too bad, O'ahu lost most of its power, and Hawai'i island itself suffered the most physical damage (Old mill smokestack collapsed, Wal-Mart's roof caved in, etc.)

I went to work yesterday and although the power was working, there were inconsistences in the floor (Cracks, shifting), the old air conditioner wasn't working (The other one was, thank god), and some of the pipes in the ceiling were damaged. All I can say is, thank god it was Sunday and the place was dead...too many bodies in that heat would have been hell.  

Soviet_Viking

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:36 am
Soviet_Viking

Thanks. Yeah, nobody seems to have died (Save a elderly woman in a house fire during the power outage, but that could be unrelated), but the state was declared a disaster area due to power outages and roadslides and stuff. We here on Maui weren't hit too bad, O'ahu lost most of its power, and Hawai'i island itself suffered the most physical damage (Old mill smokestack collapsed, Wal-Mart's roof caved in, etc.)

I went to work yesterday and although the power was working, there were inconsistences in the floor (Cracks, shifting), the old air conditioner wasn't working (The other one was, thank god), and some of the pipes in the ceiling were damaged. All I can say is, thank god it was Sunday and the place was dead...too many bodies in that heat would have been hell.

It's a good thing they have declared the state a disaster area. That means that there should be enough people there to help out with relief efforts that it shouldn't take too long to get things (mostly) back to normal.

I wish it was warm here. It's starting to cool off in a hurry. xp It is a good thing your work was slow though, I know all too well how warm it can get when you're working as it is, and to not have the AC working at full capacity could have been very bad indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:42 am
lurichan
Soviet_Viking

It's a good thing they have declared the state a disaster area. That means that there should be enough people there to help out with relief efforts that it shouldn't take too long to get things (mostly) back to normal.

I wish it was warm here. It's starting to cool off in a hurry. xp It is a good thing your work was slow though, I know all too well how warm it can get when you're working as it is, and to not have the AC working at full capacity could have been very bad indeed.

Aye, things should be back to regularly schedule programming in no time...

Heh, it's always warm here, usually. This is just one of those off mornings where it's cold and rainy instead of cold and clear, haha...it's okay, I actually like it a lot when it rains here, if in part because it doesn't happen enough as of late...  

Soviet_Viking

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:47 am
Soviet_Viking

Aye, things should be back to regularly schedule programming in no time...

Heh, it's always warm here, usually. This is just one of those off mornings where it's cold and rainy instead of cold and clear, haha...it's okay, I actually like it a lot when it rains here, if in part because it doesn't happen enough as of late...

I would think that being a chain of islands there would be a lot of rain, but I suppose everywhere can have droughts on occasion.

We had a cold snap last week, and I still haven't really adjusted yet. sweatdrop Of course the weather is always a bit tempermental around here, so it could still be warm a few more times before winter finally sets in. Who knows.

I'm looking forward to halloween. I think I might do what I did last year, and dress up and give candy out to kids randomly. It was kindof fun, and since we live in appartments most kids don't come to us. -_-* They'll walk right by the cemetary, but not come down our block.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games