Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:37 pm
*looks up* anything I can get for you this evening?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:44 pm
*Kyu jumps at being addressed to suddenly* "uh... no... i just want a warm place to rest... thats all..." *he looks down at the ground, his hair covering his eyes. He folds his hands in front of him, as he bowed slightly*  

Neko Kyu

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:46 pm
All right, just let me know if you need anything really *Gestures to the corner where the TV is hooked up to the playstation 2 still* There is DDR and a few other video games over there if you feel like playing something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:50 pm
*he bowed again as he spoke with a nervous, shy tone.* "Th... thanku for your kindness..." *he said as his ears twitched, and his black tail swayed silently behind him*  

Neko Kyu

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:55 pm
*smiles softly* So what brings you to these parts anyways... if you don't mind my asking that is. We don't really get very many patrons in here anymore, so it's always a treat when anyone drops by. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:59 pm
lurichan
*smiles softly* So what brings you to these parts anyways... if you don't mind my asking that is. We don't really get very many patrons in here anymore, so it's always a treat when anyone drops by. ^_^
((nya... @_@;; i have to go to bed... school tomorow... night night! you can add me if you wish... ^-^ ))  

Neko Kyu

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:18 am
Just kind of showed up with no flair, no pomp, no grace, and no style. Alright, so there was those things, but they were horribly mangled in a tragic accident with a blender, a lawnmower, and a neurosurgeon. His clothes looked like a blown up and sewn back together homeless person and his hair was in a long topknot. With a grin, he shrugged off his leather jacket and tied it around his waist before looking for someone who looked friendly enough to talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:22 am
Hello there. What can I do for ya?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:36 am
I don't know. What can you do for me?

Sorry...sarcasm. Ah, got anything worth drinking?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:11 am
Well, what we have behind the bar ranges greatly. There is everything from soda, to hard liquor, to things for people...or others with "unusual tastes". I suppose there is a little bit for everyone here in all honesty. Feel free to ask for whatever you'ld like. ((Sorry, got kindof sick for a bit))  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:52 pm
Sure, then. I'll have a Mt. Dew. Or a Jolt Cola, if you have it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:16 am
Sure *gets out a glass, scoops in some ice, and fills it up with Mt. Dew* here ya go.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

XxlacexX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:04 am
+walks in and notices all of the pretty lights twinkling on the celing...+ "hey..." I say as I approch the bar,"can I get a vodka on the rocks please?" I ask smiling as the bartender walks over and asks if she could get me anything...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:58 am
Sure thing, vodka on the rocks it is. *reaches under the counter to grab out a nice grey shot glass, wanders over to the ice and deftly scoops up three ice cubes, depositing them in the glass, then wanders over to the liquor rack and looks for a few moments before finding some aged vodka and pouring it into the glass*(quietly, to herself) I might just be getting the hang of this...

Here ya go. *sets down a napkin in front of you then placing the drink on top of it* Anything else we can do for ya?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

XxlacexX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:56 pm
"thanks, no actually I think I'm going to be ok for a while..., so how's it going??" she says as she takes a sip of her drink and looks happily at the bartender...then adds, "yes you're doing a fine job at this..."  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games