Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:42 pm
ninja I have returned!

*crickets*

Heh, it's fine. I'm sure y'all have gotten along just spendidly without me. But I'm curious. What have I missed in the last eight-ish months?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:41 pm
strangely enough... nothing ><  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:47 pm
*blink* I find that very hard to believe. I WANT NAMES!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:31 pm
*sigh* Someone else deal with the guild request; I can't read Japanese.  

iOggy

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:39 pm
It's really BAD Japanese, you didn't miss anything. rofl In fact, it sounds like some noob that doesn't realize that by the 'band' in band nerd guild we don't mean my chemical romance and slipknot. confused They were just like, i like muzik lolz!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:37 pm
__penguin__
It's really BAD Japanese, you didn't miss anything. rofl In fact, it sounds like some noob that doesn't realize that by the 'band' in band nerd guild we don't mean my chemical romance and slipknot. confused They were just like, i like muzik lolz!

Oy. Noobs are bad enough when they speak "English".  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:13 pm
there was a request in...japanese? thats kind of... odd ><  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:49 pm
christmas concert today, went well, last year was the best EVER. new CDs out. Buy one razz  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:41 am
WOOOOOOOOOOO
member 6000 crazy palmtree!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:48 pm
I have an idea! We should make it manditory that in your join request you type out the name of each subforum. That way people know they exist right when they join.

Edit: Also, do we have a jazz band thread anywhere? If not, should there be a jazz band sticky in the concert band subforum?

Edit #2: I don't know whether or not to accept that "I need a place to go." join request. I don't trust him and his join request is... weird. confused  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:42 am
__penguin__
I have an idea! We should make it manditory that in your join request you type out the name of each subforum. That way people know they exist right when they join.

Edit: Also, do we have a jazz band thread anywhere? If not, should there be a jazz band sticky in the concert band subforum?

Edit #2: I don't know whether or not to accept that "I need a place to go." join request. I don't trust him and his join request is... weird. confused

Lots of people complain about no jazz band thread.. but never make it >< So I say go ahead ^__^ I don't think listing the sub forums should be mandatory seeing how some people don't fill out the normal request in the first place ><  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:44 am
__penguin__

Noobs will be noobs. If we treid this, they'd just find some other way to be noobly. sweatdrop I'll just go on poking and prodding threads into the right places.  

iOggy

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Has anyone seen that annoying noob Eddie#31? I have had to lock 4 topics made by him...
---
He really ticks me off.

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games