Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosette Rozenn de Bourbon

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am
Rawr. It's only 1 pm and my blood pressure is through the roof. *grumble grumble* People are such meanie-heads. crying rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:06 am
Genea
MrsrachaelSnape
Genea
MrsrachaelSnape
Genea
MrsrachaelSnape
You don't have an alarm ?

That is so uncommon here that out of everyone I know, only one has an alarm.

@ Myers-Briggs comment before: INTP

Yeah but it gives you a peace of mind. Not trying to scare you but if they have guns your weapon won't do anything.
It's pretty hard to get a hold of a gun here. User Image At least it's not the US. The whole gun law thing over there is one of the major reasons I never want to visit.

My metal-tipped cane will give them a world of bloody hurt. User Image

where do you live?
Australia.

Oh that makes sense ^_^. Yeah here it's too easy to get a gun. I don't mind people owning a gun , it's their right, but we need better laws as well. Gun prices went up because of fear that people though their guns were going to be taken away.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 am
Rawr. It's only 1 pm and my blood pressure is through the roof. *grumble grumble* People are such meanie-heads. crying rofl

Doesn't sound too good, maybe try to sit and rest for five minutes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 am
Jayce Reinhardt

Oh it's just me getting aggravated at people on the interwebz, which really means it's my own stupid fault. I just get torqued when someone is mean for no apparent reason, despite the fact that I know this is normal protocol on the internet. You'd expect I'd have learned my lesson after all these years, but nope nope, I still expect people to attempt to be decent to one another, therefore frustration. xd  

Invisible Genius

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 am
the heat! gonk hate summer!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 am
Jayce Reinhardt

Oh it's just me getting aggravated at people on the interwebz, which really means it's my own stupid fault. I just get torqued when someone is mean for no apparent reason, despite the fact that I know this is normal protocol on the internet. You'd expect I'd have learned my lesson after all these years, but nope nope, I still expect people to attempt to be decent to one another, therefore frustration. xd

Just be careful, no sense in letting someone elses low self opinion become your problem. *hugs and shares muffin*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 am
it's 7 degrees Celsius outside.

a week ago it was negative 15.

what the ********, Canada.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Jayce Reinhardt

Just be careful, no sense in letting someone elses low self opinion become your problem. *hugs and shares muffin*

*now completely distracted by the desire for blueberry muffins, my favorite*  

Invisible Genius

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Jayce Reinhardt

*now completely distracted by the desire for blueberry muffins, my favorite*

They are corn only but still good with melting butter in between the halves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 am
[color=emo]

In fives months I'll be in Canada yay!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 am
Jayce Reinhardt
They are corn only but still good with melting butter in between the halves.

Oh. Shiny. emotion_kirakira I'm such a fat kid; or, maybe I should remember to eat lunch before one o'clock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:28 am
[color=emo]

let's swap ;_; pretty please?  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:32 am

D:

Don't let them get to you. ;.; Go watch a happy movie or something and ignore the people. D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 am
MrsrachaelSnape
[color=emo]

In fives months I'll be in Canada yay!

may is like the best month to be in Canada.
Well, specifically, toronto.
It's so nice and mild. warm enough for tshirt and shorts, but cool enough so you don't die sweating.
and the sky is super blue and pretty emotion_kirakira  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 am
Meromictic

D:

Don't let them get to you. ;.; Go watch a happy movie or something and ignore the people. D<

Hmmm happy movie... I doubt you meant crime drama tv when you said that, but that's my "happy movie." I have such weird taste in TV. whee  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games