Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Amy laughed at Velcore's words. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants it. I'll come with you, though, while you make it. I can sit at the counter."

She got up slowly from the couch and then walked over to the kitchen. She pulled out a bar stool and sat at the counter that jutted out of the end of the wall partition.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:52 pm
*goes into the kitchen and starts pulling out the ingredients he needs* Looks like you have everything I need. *smiles at her as he starts to cook the chicken*

*sits on the floor next to Amy with his tail still in the living room* I am hungry. We have not eaten yet.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Thistle jumped down from the couch and followed Velcore into the kitchen. Then she walked up to the bar stool next to Amy. Her horn glowed a soft pink briefly and the bar stool scooted out slightly. Then, she hopped up onto it. She sat down on it and squeaked at Karrie.

Amy reached out and pet Thistle as she looked down at Velcore. "You haven't eaten yet? Well, you and Karrie are more than welcome to the string cheese sticks that are in the fridge. That's about all that's in there since I haven't felt like cooking for awhile."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm
Actually, I was planning on getting something at the Jade Dragon for him. I need to go in tonight. Not for a little while, though. *cuts up vegetables*

*watches Thistle* You are able to do more with your magic now.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm
{{pft. Alphabet soup is far superior to chicken noodle soup!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm
{{Oooh! That makes me think of Chicken and Stars. That is by far the best out of all of them! biggrin }}

Amy's face fell slightly. "Oh... I thought you both were going to join me for some chicken noodle soup. Velcore sounded like he really wanted some."

She smiled down at Velcore.

Thistle looked down at Velcore, squeaked, and nodded.

Amy explained to Velcore. "Ever since she accidentally locked herself in your room at Karrie's when she and I were upset with each other, she's been practicing on moving things with her magic."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 pm
((I like just regular chicken noodle...))

We can stay. Just not for too long. One of the sous chefs wants to talk to me, but he's going to be there until morning. *looks over his shoulder and smiles at her*

That is a good idea. Especially while she is still small. It can be hard to move things made for humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:34 pm
*After sleeping in, Psyzapp and William had breakfast poolside by the outdoor pool at practically lunchtime. After they ate and watched the dogs play and run together she brought him over toward the side of the house. She showed William she had set up a skeet shoot for him. Unsure if he hunted or not, she figured if anything he could use it as a different form of target practice.

After breakfast, she excused herself while he had another cup of coffee by the pool. She went inside the house for a while and when she retuned, sat next to him with a huge grin on her face. As he looked at her with one eyebrow raised due to her mischievous grin. She tells him to hold out his hand and close his eyes. He obliges her and she places a set of keys in his hand. When he opens them and looks at they keys, she tells him they are to the Farrari he was examining in the garage. He looks at her with an excited gleam in his eye and she pats his thigh.* I'll just go get my handbag and we'll go for a spin! User Image

*Once she gets her handbag, she lets Victor know they are taking the Farrari for a little spin. Victor tells them to have a good time and she takes his arm as they walk to the garage. He opens the passenger door for her and shuts it gently once she is inside the car. He walks around the back of the car and in the rearview mirror she can see him display his excitement thinking he is out of her view. She giggles when she sees him and then pretends as if she didn't see a thing as he gets into the car.

They drive through Upper GGG and out of town into the country. She grins at him as he tells her to hold on because he wants to "see what this baby can do." He punches it on a straightaway and the car takes off like a shot. He makes sure he gives the car a good run speeding around curves and getting a feel for the sports car. Before he starts to get carried away, she reminds him that he IS IN FACT breaking the law and he slows down. redface . She giggles at his reaction. lol

On their way back to Upper GGG they run across a roadside fruit and vegetable stand. He pulls the car over, flashes her a smile and says he wants to take a look. It's peach season and the very start of apple season. She looks at the stand over her sunglasses and says she'll wait for him in the car.* Oh come on. Come and take a peek with me. *He pats her on the thigh. She tells him she has never stopped at a stand such as this before and she doesn't trust it. He is completely dumbfounded by this and gets out of the car. He walks over to her side of the vehicle and opens the door. She looks at the dirt and bits of gravel he's expecting her to put her Jimmy Choos onto and looks at him with one of those "You can't be serious" looks. He grins at her and holds out his hand.* Come on. It's okay. *Reluctantly, she takes his hand and hesitantly gets out of the car. He puts her hand on his arm and walks her over to the stand. She watches him and stays quiet as he purchases peaches, apples, strawberries, some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. They get back into the car and head back to The Big House.

The spend the rest of the afternoon together walking the grounds, swimming, they play a game of croquet and spend a wonderful day together.* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm
{{ smile }}

Amy blushed slightly and smiled when Karrie looked over and smiled at her.

"I'm glad. I've missed seeing you guys every day. I kind of liked the routine we had going there for awhile."

She looked down and blushed even more. She thought she and Karrie practically lived together already, but this week, she realized they didn't. She loved her house and wouldn't give it up, but she could keep it if she ever moved in with Karrie. No problem there. She had surprised herself with how much she had thought about possibly living with Karrie.

Amy looked over at Velcore and smiled. "It can? She seems to be able to do it pretty well, without much concentration. Once she set her mind to it, she seemed to catch on pretty quickly. Maybe using magic makes it easier to move human-made things than just trying to move them on your own?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm
*They sit outside as the sun sets enjoying a little wine, she gets a call on her iphone. She picks it up and takes a look. Oh William I have to get this. It's my Mother. stressed I'll be right back sweetheart. heart *She gets up quickly with her wine glass and gives him a quick kiss before she answers the phone. As she heads into the house to find somewhere to take her phone call, she answers the phone in Italian.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:57 pm
I've missed seeing you every day too. *puts everything in the pot and puts the lid on so it can cook for a while, then sits on the stool next to Thistle's*

Yes. Human objects are made for humans to move. Her magic makes it easier for her because it does not matter that she does not have hands.

*takes something out of his pocket and puts it on the counter in front of Amy, keeping his hand over it* I have something for you. *removes his hand to reveal a key* I don't lock the doors very often, but... *looks down at Thistle and pets her, not sure of what else to say*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Amy grinned brightly and looked back down at the counter when Karrie said he had missed seeing her every day, too. Her heart was beating so quickly, and she didn't think it was due to her illness.

She looked over at Velcore and shrugged. "Actually, wouldn't not having hands and having to use magic to move things be harder? I mean, you have to focus so completely when using magic. It can be harder when you first start out than just using your hands and muscles."

When Karrie sat down on the stool next to Thistle, she quickly, yet carefully, walked into his lap and rubbed her head along his torso.

Amy looked back at the counter when she heard a soft clinking sound and her eyes widened when she saw a key in front of her. Then, she heard Karrie's words.

Still staring at the key, Amy tried to keep her feelings in check. "A key... to your house I'm assuming. Umm, I'm not exactly familiar with this and I don't want to jump to conclusions. What... what does this mean exactly, Karrie?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm
*shakes his head* Magic makes it possible to do things you could not otherwise do. For you, it is easier to pick the stool up. For Thistle, she cannot, so she uses her magic.

Yes, it's a key to my house. The front door. The back door doesn't unlock from the outside because of Velcore using it. I... I want you to be able to come over any time, or to stay with me if you want to. *plays with Thistle's mane*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm
Amy heard Velcore, but she was so focused on Karrie's response that she didn't want to respond to Velcore right away. She would after she and Karrie talked.

Her cheeks flushed again at the last part of what Karrie said. "To stay with you? As in, live with you? Like, together, in the same house, paying bills together, taking care of the house together?"

Thistle began licking at Karrie's fingers lightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm
*While taking a sip of wine, she says the call is from her mother, a panic hits him, making him choke a little on his drink. Quickly swallowing and wiping his mouth, he watches as she heads into the house. Thoughts race through his head as to a recent conversation he had with Mama Pavani, and he hopes like anything that she can keep a secret!

He notices that he spilled a little wine on his shirt. Heading for the kitchen to see if he can find any club soda to rinse his shirt with. He looks around a bit, then finds a bottle of club soda and grabs a clean rag. As he's dabbing away at his shirt, Victor comes into the kitchen.* Victor, my man. I have a bit of a surprised planned for Pietrina and was hoping you could help me out here.

*Victor takes the rag from him and helps clean the spot of wine from his shirt.* Sir, I would be honored. What did you have in mind?

What I would like is a nice little table set up for two. Perhaps with some lit candles, some Canollis, a little more wine, and perhaps some soft music playing in the background. Do you think you could have this set up quickly outside over by the pool? She is on the phone with her mother right now, and that could take awhile, so I need this set up right away. Say within 20 minutes or so? I am so sorry for the late notice, but I hope that will be sufficient time.

Yes, Sir. I can have everything set up for you right away, Sir.
*Victor finishes up with cleaning off his shirt.* There you go, Sir. It's a good thing that we cleaned that wine out right away, or this shirt could have been ruined.

*He looks down at his shirt and sees that all that remains is a slightly damp spot where the wine was.* Thank you, Victor. I appreciate everything here.

*He goes to exit the kitchen, then turns back around.* Please give my compliments to the Chef. He has been fixing us the most wonderful meals this weekend!

Yes, Sir. *Victor nods, then starts gathering the items needed to make an intimate poolside table setting. William then makes a beeline towards the master suite, quickly puts on a clean shirt and jacket, then digs deep into his overnight bag and pulls out that little black box. He opens it, just checking to make sure his token is still in there. He smiles a bit nervously, wondering how his beloved will react tonight, then closes the box. He puts the box in his jacket pocket, then takes a deep breath before he heads back out to the pool.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games