Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm
::Walks back to seat and takes a bite out of a mango chunk. Chuckles at James eyeing his plate! Once finished chewing; points wand at his plate and say.:: "protego victus quod propello unwated res" ::softly.:: "There you go James!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 pm
*Summer was quietly enjoying her meal whilst reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard. She looked up to grab another scoop of ice-cream for dessert when she saw Sam approaching her table.*

Hey Sam! What's up? You look awe-struck.

Summer_Breeze1507

hpgog_pevees2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm
as all the students are eating their meals peacefully pevees decides that its a great time to play some pranks
*turning invisible pevees heads over to the slytherin table and takes summers food and throws it at sam then floats over to the griffendor table and takes one of the students plates of food and throws it at a huffle puff
then floating over to ravenclaw table pevees picks up sam's abandoned plate and throws it at kammilia then floats over to huffle puff table and takes a plate of gooey soups and stuffs and throws it at the griffendors
then yells really loud from behind sam trying to imitate her voice "food fight"
then flies away a as a food fight breaks out in the great hall cackling wildly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:26 am
"Woah, it's a mess! Better call the other house elves to clean and report this"
Grand runs quickly back at the Kitchen.  

GranD--LexoN

GranD--LexoN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 am
"Someone please call the Prefects!" Grand told the students running away from the great hall to avoid some flying slime-like foods. Then Grand hurriedly cleans up some foods and drinks left at the tables.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm
::Looks around the Great Hall after getting a face full of food.:: "Ok who did that!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm
*sees all the food flying acorss the room and decides now is a great time to pull out an umbrella to keep the foods off of me*
*pulls out an umbrella and opens it then continuees eating as if nothing happened*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm
::Shakes head then points wand at self and say.:: "Scourgify" ::To clean food off of face and out of hair and etc. Then points wand at table and say.:: "Tergeo" ::To clean area up! Then continues to eat a a cherry!::  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 am
*Stuffs the container of stew in her bag as all hell breaks loose. As she bends over a spoonful of mashed potatoes flings past, just missing her head.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 pm
::Looks at Ume and chuckles.:: "That one was a close one!" ::Then looks over at James and shakes head!:: "Enjoying your meal james?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Ume looks around at the chaos and grins.

"Most definitely lucky." She laughs and eats a scoop of the stew from the remaining bowl, keeping aware of the food flinging across the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 pm
::Side glances at Ume while still keeping an eye out on all the food flying around.:: "It certainly was."  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm
*Summer exhales loudly.*

Well there goes my food... *she then starts refilling a fresh plate*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 am
"yes kamilia i am enjoying my meal but it would go lots better if i didnt have to replace my plate 3 times now " james says as some soup is spilled on the umbrella and some tatoes are thrown at me from across the room
"protego" james says as more food is thrown in ths direction making al the foods be repelled from my shield
*sigh* "such a waste of foods"
the house elves are going to have lots to clean later on james thinks to himself

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am
Sam smiles. "Um, well, I just got this amazing package and you got one too. It was delivered to me instead of you for some reason." Sam says, handing Summer her package.

[[Look for my long-ish post
Is that god-modding?]]

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games