Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Perfect..."
Akihiko shook his head, leaning back in his chair and crossing one leg over the other at the knee again.
"It's beautiful... and I can't remember a damn thing about it. Such a shame... such a... a loss..." he sighed, "God, I look like I'm dying and yet we're still singing... pathetic, ne? I couldn't just say no... I'm betting I pushed and pushed and... this was the result. Though, I must say, finally seeing it... it's almost magical... otherworldly..."
Blue eyes moved and focused on Shou who was seated beside him.
"The perfect performance, the perfect act, is reality, after all."

Reaching over, Akihiko plucked Yuuji's notes from the man's hands and gave them to Shou as well. "The more notes you see the better, I suppose." he added with a smirk before leaning over and whispering in Shou's ear one sentence.

"If I could recall the words... my voice would gladly join yours in duet."

Narcissus didn't remark on the pain and vision in the song. Mainly because he didn't understand what had caused him to write such lyrics in the first place.
He had an idea that his fall from grace at Ohayou had a lot to do with it... but... the musician couldn't help but wonder if Izzy Lucky had something to do with it as well.

He made a mental note to ask his manager about it later... if the man ever spoke to him one-on-one again...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

"Gomen ne, Chiyou-kun... I..."

But before Kai could delve much further into his sentence, a nurse came in with a small cart. "I'm here to prep Chiyou-san for surgery." she spoke with a bright and cheery smile.

Whistling, Nakai shook his head before giving the 'kid' one more soft kiss on the top of his blond head. "Guess they're ready..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

Grell smilled with a flash of his brilliant whites with a warm wink to that dangerous smile. "Oh then you shall have it." But was Grell meaning the brisket or himself. And with that Grell slipped the menu out of Ryuu's hands. With a swish of his hips he turned walking towards the kitchen. The gentle sway of those hips could draw eyes for miles. Sexy...sexy...delicious.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian answered in his most perfect subservient manner betraying no emotion about his own feeling concerning Grell. He bowed and backed up following Grell's butt towards the kitchen while Claude unfolded a napkin and set it in Ryuu's lap. Before backing up and walking off; giving the guests time to talk for a moment alone.

Izo grinned broadly as he toasted one back in kind to Ryuu, "To Ryuukaze-kun. May all your albums make platinum and your singles hit the top of the Oricon charts." Yes even in good times he thought about what he could gain. The man was just keen to money. However, the young man before him did make his heart lighter for a moment time and laughed as he took a small sip of his drink.

"You're having a good time. Like this cafe? The help is really quite good don't you think?" asked Izo making conversation.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Hearing the nurse say that...he knew. He was out of time for talking now. Apparently, they had gotten everything together rather quickly.

"Oh...ok...." Chiyou swallowed hard, clumsily fumbling until he found Nakai's hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Alright. I'll be a big boy, then. And...just in case something does go wrong...just remember I love you, Kai. Okay? And make sure you tell Izzy the same, if I'm dead after all this."
What he said was morbid, but the young vocalist was smiling nonetheless.
The nurse came over and checked his temperature and blood pressure, then injected several things into his IV.

A moment later, Chiyou was unconscious, and being wheeled out of the room into surgery.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryuukaze's face wrinkled up into a sly grin as he watched Grell sashay away.

"Damn!" he mouthed the word silently as he looked on, making a groping motion with his hands once everyone but Izo was out of the room for the moment.

"Mm...boss, I'm Ryuukaze. Keep that in mind. I've never had an album that didn't go platinum, nor a single that wasn't at the top of the charts. I don't intend for that to change, and I certainly don't intend to let you down." he grinned with a wink. One thing he never doubted was his selling ability, and his staying power in the music industry. Sex sells. It was one of the main rules in marketing and advertising, especially in music, and one thing Ryu always oozed was sex appeal, especially onstage, in PVs, and in any live appearances. He had always been known for damn near tormenting his fans with terribly naughty teases, barely-legal strip shows, and random, drunken encounters. It was nothing but a miracle that women hadn't tried to slap him with false paternity suits before.

"I love this cafe, Matsumoto-san. It's amazing! And the help here is...the finest of the fine, to say the least."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

"I will, R.Y.U.U.K.A.Z.E." Izo answered playfully as he picked up his water glass and took a sip.

It wasn't long before the maid came back in with a small tray covered with a variety of breads, sliced cheezes and two small salads with mini cups with choices for dressing.

"I thought you'd like an appetizer before the main course." Although in Izo's mind the real main course for Ryuu had Red hair. Just seemed it might take a little coaxing in the right direction. Izo liked to spoil his 'assets' at times. Just because it usually led to all sorts of interesting revelations.

"Yes, well Goshiro-san's investment here did help upgrade many elements in this cafe. They tend to choose very stylish cosplays. I'm sure you've noticed the impeccable details on everything so far." Izo plucked a mini dressing cup and covered his salad with the contents. "And besides that, the food is good too." he grinned as he took a bit of hi salad. "Mm...delicious."

"You know they've even a massage section and onsen bath below. Which can be purchased as a package with lunch. Also,if you choose a staff member to attend you, then you get a full service deal. Wasn't sure if you'd be interested in that. But, it might be fun."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"It was perfect...everything it was intended to be." Izzy said quietly while remembering days gone by from struggling with the man's bad attitude to the gentle kisses...warm arms that held him at night in his long gone double bed...

Shou nodded and then frowned a little, "I can't help you with what brought those passions to stir so vividly in your music that night. When we met in the Blue Elephant you were so intense about this vision you had that it inspired me to take a chance with it. Truly the perfect slice of reality brought into the fantasy we created together." If he could have brought those memories back, Shou would have. He glanced over at Izzy and could tell that the manager knew...oh he knew what was in those songs. Shou could see it in his gray eyes.

But still, Shou could see reservations in the way Izzy acted. Maybe he had ever right to be that way. After all, Shou could only suspect that the manager and Narcissus had been more than just co-workers. And it must have been terribly hard after all he had been through. However, Shou thought of the music and if those secrets were bundle up in the manager sitting so near, he would almost beg to have them revealed. If not to himself but to Narcissus. They couldn't let these powerful songs die after blossoming. "Mmm...Lucky-san, you were around when Narcissus-san wrote these, maybe with your help...Narcissus-san can understand more about what he was feeling when he wrote these?"

He took the notes and started to study the intently, "Oh these changes are good so far. These are just what we need to avoid to make the package look professional. But I think after this round of editing out the visual issues, we probably should focus on the content of the interviews, and then the actual footage of the concert itself. I think that once Narcissus and I start flowing into our music we will be able to really pull the right images together. Don't you agree?" That question was aimed at his partner as he set the notes down for anyone else to look at.

But then he had an Idea that struck his mercurial mind. It was one that might be just the thing to coax the manager to give up those inner secrets about Narcissus' songs! "We still need to go on our vacation! The 3 of us! I've not forgotten that! And since its too cold in Japan, I think somewhere South is in order, Like...Hawaii! I've a boat down there in a harbor. We can tour the ocean, pick coconuts and spread ourselves out on the sands of the fine beaches."

Izzy was startled as the Idea was re-ignited in Shou's eyes. "But...I...well...How can we?!" His voice squeaked for a moment in protest. "We've...I've..so much work to do?" He pointed out with his pencil to the air. "What about the interviews and all the things that need to be arranged here."

The other thought that flashed in Izzy's mind was the idea of being alone in Hawaii with Narcissus and Shou. That might be trouble of grand proportions. And did...did...he really want to tell this Narcissus of those passions that Akihiko felt after being scoffed at before. He wanted to protect...everything that blossomed from pain and hardship. Everything that the man became in those long months. This Narcissus might just laugh of all those feelings. And that sensation Izzy just didn't want to accept.

Shou held up his hand as if those issues weren't a problem, "I've got Yamada-san to take care of the issues here. I can do interviews in Hawaii. Believe me, reporters like warm weather too. Yes, we do...much work indeed. Narcissus-san needs time to ponder these songs. And you need time to tell him about them. Sounds like work to me. Wouldn't you agree Narcissus-san? Takagi-san?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 am

User Image

"Ooh! Looks like an awesome appetizer! I could stand to eat more veggies." he said absently as he picked up the fork and poured on some bleu cheese dressing, munching on the salad like a rabbit.

"Goshiro-san, huh? Of GO! Records? Well, he did a spectacular job with this venture." Ryu added in between mouthfuls, taking some of the bread and cheese with another sip of the strong wine.

Upon hearing the very word "massage", the violinist's ears perked up. He loved massages, and he loved baths. He also looooved that Grell cosplayer. It wouldn't hurt anything to have little Grell give him a rubdown, right? It was just an innocent massage...and it would help his meal digest after the fact!

"Really? My, my...I may have to take you up on that. I bet Grell-san has...nimble fingers."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Cafe Cosplay....

"I'm sure the doctor would be please to hear that you're eating more veggies." Izo chuckled and then took a few more bites of his salad. The cafe surely was a good atmosphere. Not a normal hang out for Izo but Ryuukaze seemed to like it well enough. "Yes, Goshiro-san does make some wise investments. I'll have to give him your compliments next time I speak to him."

Well once he saw Ryuu's face light up he knew right away the young man was suckered in. "I'll set it up then. Maybe I'll convince that pretty maid into giving me a foot massage." he teased as he took a piece of Cambert cheese from the tray.

"I think I can manage to get...umm...Grell-san to take care of you for awhile." He turned his head and glanced over at Claude, who approached as soon as he noticed the eyes on him. "I'd like to get Ryuukaze-san a package deal for the afternoon. Full Service with Grell-san."

"Wakarimashita, your highness." Claude answered and then bowed and backed off to go take care of that.

After they had finished their salads, Grell peeked out of the kitchen and winked at Ryuu then blew him a kiss before opening the door to reveal Sebastian pushing out a covered cart. Once they arrived at the table, Sebastian displayed the main course to the masters. The food smelled rich and wafted a tempting beef flavor into the air. The meat was more than likely Kobe beef or American because it had only enough fat to flavor. Even the puff pastry was set just so with a dab of fresh creamery butter leaning just at its side. While the crisp potatoes were criss crossed around the edge of the plate dusted with chives and garlic. Between the aroma and the presentation, it was truly mouthwatering.

Grell re-filled their wine glasses while Sebastian set the plates in front of the men. "Please, my lord, enjoy." said Sebastian before taking the cart away. However, Grell lingered on and brushed his fingertips on the edge of Ryuu's chair before leaning down to say, "I look forward to full filling your full service set course after your meal. I'll be sure to treat you as tenderly as Sebastian. You're so Kawaii..." Grell's grin was broad as he stood up quickly, "Oh I must go prepare for this glorious occasion!" And he scooted away most gleefully.

Izo laughed as Grell left, "I need to come to these places more often. These men really put on a show." Izo's fork pushed into the meat and he took in his first bite. "Mm...now this is good."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 am

User Image

The food was brought in and Izo was already eating...but Ryu was just sitting there, mouth slightly agape, staring at Grell as the shinigami cosplayer spoke to him, flirted with him, hopped away, and even after he was gone he just kept looking at the door the man had exited through.

He was going to be....treated....by that cute little minx of a man! He was so desirable, so cute and girly, but still obviously a man! Could he have imagined a more perfect companion? Well, yes, it was just cosplay. He had no idea what the man was like in everyday life, how he really looked or anything, but he couldn't imagine him being anything other than adorable.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Ryu's tummy growled, signaling to him that he had better get to chowing down before the food got cold!
And what a delicious spread was before him, too! He was really, really lucky! If he hadn't gone out singing last night, he'd probably be doing something ridiculously boring today.
Perhaps he did have something to thank Naoko for.

"Yeah, quite a show. It's a shame I'm already taken, or I might have to do more than just get a massage from Grell." he whispered naughtily with a wink, hinting to Izo what he wanted to do...but had no intention of.
Picking up his wine glass, he gulped down a few sips, then cleared his throat. The wine was stronger than what he was used to, for sure, but it was splendidly delicious.
Cutting into the meat, Ryu savored the taste, enjoying his meal.

"Wow...this really is good! Not that often that I eat beef, either. It's quite the treat."
Lifting his glass to his lips again, the violinist took another sip. He was beginning to feel a slight buzz warming through his entire body, bringing color to his cheeks.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 pm
(((OOC: I promise to post later when I get off work but... I just had to comment...

Was Ryu suggestin Naoko is boring?!
-gasps-
I'll have to... well, we'll have to change that, won't we Nao-chan?
Naoko: Damn straight... )))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Laughing softly, Akihiko shook his head. "I do hope you're not saying it was intended that I get amnesia." he teased before pointing at a frame on the screen to the far left. "There... right there..."
Sitting forward, his blue eyes narrowed.
"That's where I lost control. I couldn't take the pain anymore... you can tell from my expression as I'm singing." the man nodded. "I want this angle to stay on the DVD. If I had to suffer for this art, I want to make damn sure it looks good in the process." his gaze drifted over to Shou and he smirked slightly. "You're right, of course... I'd rather work on what looks best then the little details. Those can be left to editors... because honestly, they should know better than to leave a cameraman on the corner of the screen or somehow catch a flash of a naked musician."

"I think..." Akihiko spoke slowly. "I think a vacation is an excellent idea. I can do promotion work and interviews from Hawaii as well... even if some reporters can't be there in person, we can easily teleconference. Besides... I'd like to have Lucky-san tell me what made me write those lyrics. If anyone knows..." his cold gaze focused on his manager, an obvious glint of knowing there. "He does..." but then the musician smiled. "Plus I'm long overdue for a vacation. It'd be nice to get out in some fresh air for a while. It's been too damn cold this winter."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Nakai stood up from the bed, but he didn't let Chiyou's hand go.
Not even once.
"Hey, don't talk like that. You're not gonna die. I mean, look at Narcissus! He had all those last minute death words for you and he's still around. No wait... bad example cause now he doesn't remember them... but... but the point is that you'll be fine." the guitarist smiled, and he let Chiyou feel that smile via a squeeze to the young man's hand.
Kai walked all the way with Chiyou's bed to surgery, finally having to release his hand and let the nurse wheel his unconscious body into the operating room.
With a sigh, he headed into the lobby, took a seat, and pulled out his cell phone.

Hiroki, Chiyou's in surgery now.

Simple text.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy bit his bottom lip as Narcissus weighed in. He couldn't say No that wouldn't do it. He was his manager for god's sake but he didn't want to tell this Narcissus about...things that Akihiko and he had shared. It made his hear ache. And the lyrics every time they played brought forth a range of remembered moments and emotions that he cherished.

His eyes met Naricissus' and the glint of knowing was met with the return of....'I know'. Whether or not Izzy was willing to admit it at the moment, his eyes didn't lie. "But...I really should..."

"You really should just come along and do the job there." Shou interrupted, "Narcissus even before the concert said you needed a vacation. And I'm determined to follow through with his request. So pack up your manager gear and be ready to go to the airport in the morning. Yamada-san will have the jet ready for us."

The man winked at Izzy and chuckled, "You looked like you've been hit by a brick, Izzy. Is it so hard to think of spending a week long vacation with two of the most popular men in Japan? Oh wait, Narcissus told me you haven't taken a vacation in a long time."

"I...I haven't." Izzy admitted but that wasn't the issue. However, he'd rather have Shou think that than the real reason. "Maybe...maybe I need one."

"Of course you do! You're just as deserving as the stars. Then it is settled. 3 for a vacation. I'm surprised that your boss doesn't require it. Smash requires its staff to take official vacations each year. Amazingly enough." said Shou as he leaned back in the chair. Then, looked at the cut that Narcissus had referenced. I agree. It's crucial for the audience to see this."

Izzy glanced at Takagi who he was sure was taking notes, then nodded in agreement. "I agree with that as well. It's a very tight shot. Camera #2 is an Ohayou veteran so I expect that you'll find several shots like this."

But in the interim, Shou was pondering just one thing, his...lover...well...mmm...yes...he knew about the vacation that was coming. And right now, he was a little pissed with Jun....but...mm..."Maybe one more person will go with us. I've a companion I might want to take. Maybe. But then again, I don't know."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm
Meanwhile, the sleeping Naoko was touched by a small needle that would help his sleep continue and carefully carried out of Ryuukaze's apartment after the men had verified every camera location and possible avenue of being seen in the area from neighbors to passers by. Though no one would really think anything of a cleaning service.

Pictures were taken of the rooms on a digital camera before the glass was fixed on Ryuukaze's window, the blood cleaned away where ever it had fallen. A service came in and scrubbed plus dried where Naoko had slept until no blood could be found.

Once every thing had been done, a man walked through carefully arranging things back in perfect order via the camera images. No pillow out of place. No wrinkle left out. Even the curtain arranged perfect before a little dust was sprayed on the inside of the window to give the feeling of age.

They backed out of the apartment and relocked things as they should be.

Naoko arm was then picked of all glass before being washed, cleaned and bandaged. The sleeping Lamb was then taken to a private location.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games