Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Jed-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 pm
KP! I missed you at work! I have your birthday present!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:49 pm
Jed-sama
Hey why am I a girl!  

Miss Hino

Jed-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:53 pm
Miss Hino
Jed-sama
Hey why am I a girl!
I didn't do anything!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:55 pm
Jed-sama
Miss Hino
Jed-sama
Hey why am I a girl!
I didn't do anything!
yes, don't lie!  

Miss Hino

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:25 am
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:53 pm
and then some
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.

I wish to appoligize for my twin. He played body snatcher with my avy. Yes I have found a twin and it is almost creepy.  

Miss Hino

Silver.Penny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:20 pm
Ohhh sounds like fun in a bun without the bun... Body snatching ftw!! Weeeoot Weeooot!! Hoorah!!.............o not a lot of people are postin in here :S Ohhh dear tha makes me cry deeply inside, ohhhh soooo sooo much!! Ohhh welll....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:28 am
Ohhh come on people, no one has posted for awhile now :'( Makes me cry inside even more.

Why doesnt anyone post in here anymore? And why are spoons evil?!  

Silver.Penny

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:42 am
Miss Hino
and then some
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.

I wish to appoligize for my twin. He played body snatcher with my avy. Yes I have found a twin and it is almost creepy.
o.0 scary All the sudden I feel the need to lock my door @.@

Oh my I watched that anime x.x it sooo reminded of me in my past life...I think I would freak out people if I went back to that though....it's so fun to randomly talking to yourself... I had a dream I broke my glasses u.u I woke up and freaked out about it. And I havn't been eating the right foods I swear I should just eat top romin for a week everything will be fine then.
Other then that jades' boyfriend is over and we went out to dinner with the family him and zack <3 and oh my u.u'''' I wish they dind't have that much stuff in common.
^^; wow look at me ranting I guess I have a journal entry to write if I can keep going like this -.- too bad I don't have a journal
Until later Rei ~.^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:32 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.

Oh my I watched that anime x.x it sooo reminded of me in my past life...I think I would freak out people if I went back to that though....it's so fun to randomly talking to yourself... I had a dream I broke my glasses u.u I woke up and freaked out about it. And I havn't been eating the right foods I swear I should just eat top romin for a week everything will be fine then.
Other then that jades' boyfriend is over and we went out to dinner with the family him and zack <3 and oh my u.u'''' I wish they dind't have that much stuff in common.
^^; wow look at me ranting I guess I have a journal entry to write if I can keep going like this -.- too bad I don't have a journal
Until later Rei ~.^

I am glad you liked it. YOUR NOT eating well?! 0.o wow. I have been and I lost 4 pounds ^^
ZACK?! Who? What? Age? Blood type?! Prior convictions?!
Your journal would be awesome to read though.
TTFN Lita ^^

Miss Hino

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:41 pm
Silver.Penny
Ohhh come on people, no one has posted for awhile now :'( Makes me cry inside even more.

Why doesnt anyone post in here anymore? And why are spoons evil?!
Aww~ that makes me sad to hear that people haven't been posting over these past few days. .___.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:20 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.

Until later Rei ~.^

I am glad you liked it. YOUR NOT eating well?! 0.o wow. I have been and I lost 4 pounds ^^
TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3
You know zack! Heck he graduated eairlier then us... come on! He was with heather for the longest time and he just broke up with Ashly Funk... you know the girl who was marrierd and then got divorced....

You know it 8]
Love Ya, and hey stop looking so hot >.> it's getting to me. I can see my wife yelling in my ear already x.X

and then some
Vice Captain

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Jed-sama
Ok that's nice.

Until later Rei ~.^

TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3
You know zack! Heck he graduated eairlier then us... come on! He was with heather for the longest time and he just broke up with Ashly Funk... you know the girl who was marrierd and then got divorced....

You know it 8]
Love Ya, and hey stop looking so hot >.> it's getting to me. I can see my wife yelling in my ear already x.X

OH! Are you dating him?!

0.o WHAT?! Don't say that she'll beat me up. .... Thanks ~_o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:21 pm
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino
and then some
Miss Hino

Until later Rei ~.^

TTFN Lita ^^

I'm never well!!! >3

You know it 8]

OH! Are you dating him?!

0.o WHAT?! Don't say that she'll beat me up. .... Thanks ~_o

.spits out drink. Me? Date? Oh my you must be crazy.

she could hurt a dog. She might glare at you but...eh I'm thinking about breaking up with my wife u.u

and then some
Vice Captain

Silver.Penny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:48 pm
*cough cough* Im gonna be a lonersome and not know what ye guys are speaking of... Ok? I like cows... Who else does?!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games